Inconsistent inter-asset bar alignment in H1 and H4 charts

Hello all,

On currency tickers (e.g EURUSD)  I get the chart and the H1 or H4 data is bar aligned on the hour so I get bars that are timestamped as 15:00, 16:00 or whatever. The problem is that for some tickers (#AA and #C) I get the H1 and H4 data bar aligned on the half hour, so the bars are timestamped 15:30, 16:30 etc.

H4 data, half hour aligned

There has to be a setting somewhere that controls the bar align, but I've not found it yet - anyone know it?

Cheers,

Beefy

deadbeefdead:

Hello all,

On currency tickers (e.g EURUSD)  I get the chart and the H1 or H4 data is bar aligned on the hour so I get bars that are timestamped as 15:00, 16:00 or whatever. The problem is that for some tickers (#AA and #C) I get the H1 and H4 data bar aligned on the half hour, so the bars are timestamped 15:30, 16:30 etc.

There has to be a setting somewhere that controls the bar align, but I've not found it yet - anyone know it?

There isn't.

RaptorUK:
There isn't.

Well, that knocks that one on the head :)

So I guess I'll have to build them up from M30 data - is that the solution generally employed ?

Cheers Raptor,

Beefy

deadbeefdead:

Well, that knocks that one on the head :)

So I guess I'll have to build them up from M30 data - is that the solution generally employed ?

You can build your own offline chart from the M1 data if you want, there is a script written to do just that and you can also shift the data backwards or forwards in time.  Google for it at ForexFactory,  if you can't find it PM me.
Reason: