MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1320

Greetings all, I need a code that will only allow my expert to go long if the last trade was short and only go short if the last trade was long. Thanks...........
[Deleted]
Can someome help me on this matter? i want my ea to be placing order at the closing of candle (i.e formation of a new candle ) i have used this formular : bool Fun_New_Bar() { static datetime New_Time=0; bool New_Bar=false; if(New_Time!=Time[0]) { New_Time=Time[0]; New_Bar=true; return(New_Bar); }...
Hi, With MathSqrt function I cand get the square root. But how can I get the cubic root or another root? Is it possible in mql4? Thanks' iancu
Hello, i search a programmer for a dll for my ExpertAdvisor ( MT4). Interested programmers I will send the EA, to see what is todo. I will pay with PayPal. Thank you for a request. Joe
Hi All, I have a new problem... My EA's all of a sudden are not working (Placing trades)... They work FINE in backtest, but when put on a live account real or demo, they do nothing....(Not a newbee I know turn on and OK live trading ....smiley face, No Isdemo commands... etc) There are NO errors.......
[Deleted]
Does anyone know how to set the charting application to Eastern Standard Time??
Hi, Can an expert advisor programmatically turn off the mt4's 'expert advisor' switch? and also to turn it on? (i am referring to that button at top of mt4, which enables or disables ea execution)
Hello, at first, sorry for my bad english ;-) I looking for an EA only for backtest, who read old real trade data from a csv file (only time lot entryprice), and then it use in optimize mode, to get betther settings for Limit and Stoploss. eg... With this program we can test best settings for signal...
[Deleted]
Is it possible to have the application produce a sound at EMA crossovers?
  sma & ema  (2)
hi all, anyone could please help me on that: i am looking for the source code of the function iMA. thank you so much! ,,,
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| 2MACross.mq4 | //| Copyright © 2010, Andrew Young| //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ #property copyright "Andrew Young" #include <stdlib.mqh> //---- INPUT PARAMETERS extern bool...
[Deleted]
  pls help  (2)
pls can someone tell me the code for new bar? Actually i know of this: void Fun_New_Bar() { static datetime New_Time=0; New_Bar=false; if(New_Time!=Time[0]) { New_Time=Time[0]; New_Bar=true; } } But my problem is that i dont know if it is correct or not, and if it is correct, how am i going to...
I am in need of two indicators. The first is the difference between +DI and -DI for a 21 period timespan and calculated as a histogram. The second is a stochastic with periods between 3 and 21 that is plotted so that its color changes when its slope changes. I hope there is someone out there that
[Deleted]
Does somebody know, where to get IDDownloader or recent Dynastore 1.7 for MT4, which simulates eSignal data in real time for softwares compatible with eSignal data.(using MT 4 data).
[Deleted]
  If else variable  (2)
Hello mql guru's, Is it possible to use an "if/then" condition for creating a variable? This is what I need: double Var32 = if (Var17 < Var18) Var18 - Var17; else Var17 - Var18; of course this won't compile, but how can I get the data I need into a variable form? I'm obviously a newbie, and Thanks...
[Deleted]
I need help, please. I try to import simple library file GBSend double OutPutBid(double A, double B) { double C; C= A+B; GlobalVariableSet("AAA",C); return(C); } and I get an error: Start function not found and cannot be run and the EA #import "GBSend.ex4" OutPutBid(double A, double B);...
Hello All I am seeking a collaboration with a trader who has advanced programming skills. I have developed Gann Style indicators that have proven succesfull in price Time/ Price projection and wish to share my knowledge in exchange for programming this into a coded indicator. Please contact me
Please can anyone help with this idea.I will like to get a particular value(price) at a particular bar say bar[1],such that the price at which if price hit will result in treand line break occur can be returned using iCustom(...........).your suggestion will highly be valued thanks
  Closeing Problems, Please help  (81   1 2 3 4 5 ... 8 9)
Hello to all Hope that the syntax is better than before. For the last week, I have been reading the Codersguru. The program below, although does not have any errors, the compiler will log only one order. But my code will not close it. The program states ---
It seems I get 138 errors on different inputs of dates May-June gives many 138 errors March-April doesn't I find this somewhat strange
Hello there. I am in the beginning stage of learning the MQL4 language but no where close to being able to program a couple of what should be simple formulas. I am in need of two indicators. The first is the difference between +DI and -DI for a 21 period timespan and calculated as a histogram. The
i have made custom indicator. I want to check the value from my custom indicator in EA. Please tell me how to reference custom indicator in EA. my email is vical9000@gmail.com thanks.
[Deleted]
This is making me crazy. I'm using Alpari's MT. I keep getting 130 errors. Not *always* just most of the time. See how an order worked ok at 2:25 in the example below. I had wanted to set TP and SL to 0 (ie, not set) but that didnt work. So I put an outrageously large range instead. Same...
forex ea only any ea you want to catch This is my ea blog . If somebody Interested in ea . you can visit my blog . Some intersting ea in it . that's url forexea.blog.com
I am doing a backtest run of my EA together with my indicator, the indicator alone runs properly, however, when i call the custom indicator function in the EA and backtest it an error occur for my indicator: "invalid integer number as parameter 1 for TimeToNumber function" the following is the only...
I write expert advisors. One day I met one dishonest customer. I was working on these experts about three days, and didn't get any money. So I feel free to place these experts here, in the public domain. I don't know whether they are profitable or not. I didn't test, because I'm not interested...
[Deleted]
Can anybody help, I have previously been backtesting a scalping strategy (well kind of). Before I had a stop loss of 6 points and it backtested fine. For some reason it has now stopped adding in the stop loss and take profit levels if I have anything less than an eight point stop loss. Anybody...
Here's the problem... I'm trying to build a custom indicator. I am using the Heiken Ashi indicator but it already uses up 8 buffers. I would like to put arrows on the chart where a potential trade signal will be how do I achieve this? I've tried creating a separate CI altogether and using iCustom...
[Deleted]
Hello guys, I hope you can help me here, I am trying to convert a string (which I know represents a double) into a double. string filename = "comms/signalmt4.txt"; int file = FileOpen(filename, FILE_READ, ' '); if(file>0) { ordertype = FileReadString(file); lowrange =...
[Deleted]
Can anyone tell what uses object imm32.dll int MT4 simulator. Or am I getting false positives from Avast before I waste a day figuring this out. I am getting a virus notification every third or forth simulator run object: imm32.dll infection Win32:Rootkit-gen [Rtk] Process: C...