Technical analysis. Truth or fiction? - page 14

Dersu:

Imho: the phrase is complete nonsense and anti-advertisement.

It is not nonsense. It's the authors' lack of confidence in the results of their own work. Or "just in case", like that legendary phrase in the microwave manual - don't dry pets in it))

In simple terms, TA shows the possibility of profitable trading... But is it a grail? Why hasn't it been written yet? ..............

Everything is written. It's also written. But who will find among hectares of Dynapoleks and secret settings of 14-26-9, 5-35-5, 4-16-4.

And Williams' biggest secret: long-period sticking indicates trend continuation.

Well, what solid system can do without MASD? It's CLASSIC!!!

Can't you translate the name?

The ishimoku settings were made for Nazhdak a hundred years ago.

There's a lot to talk about.

THIS IS A GOOD PEAK !!! I'm going in on the U-turn!

The problem is not in the turkeys but in their number.

The sculptors are stupidly overextending the possibilities of the language. Like if I don't make it, they'll beat me. I don't care about the chart.

Dersu:

Everything is written. It's also written. But who will find among hectares of Dynapoleks and secret settings of 14-26-9, 5-35-5, 4-16-4.

And Williams' biggest secret: long-period sticking indicates trend continuation.

Well, what solid system can do without MASD? It's CLASSIC!!!

Can't you translate the name?

There's a lot to talk about.

HERE'S A GOOD PEAK! I'm going in on the U-turn!

It's not the turkeys that are the problem, it's the number of turkeys.

The sculptors are stupidly overextending the possibilities of the language. Like if I don't make it, they'll beat me. I don't care about the chart.

TA's a good thing. It works - no argument. It's not the TA that's the problem, it's who's using it first, even if it's only for 10 minutes.

_new-rena:

TA is a good thing, it works - I don't argue with that. The problem is not the TA, it's who uses it first, even if it's only for 10 minutes.

World conspiracy theory.

You can't sharethe grail.

They'll come, put everyone in the barn and set them on fire.

Nicht schiessen, I was passing by or I went out to get some bread doesn't pass.

I'm a believer, too. At my leisure.

I'm going to bed. We don't have a church at work. There's 220 and 380. And no one knows where it's turned off. It's in the classifieds.

but I don't have time to read it. And shutting down the whole place every time would mean running far away.

It's like a tool, of course you can hammer a nail by hand, but a hammer is just more convenient, although you have to think a bit, for example, that you take the handle and not the other part))) Similarly, in forex, you can trade by hand according to graphic patterns, but to simplify the work you definitely need proven indicators).
Reason: