Technical analysis. Truth or fiction? - page 3

avtomat:
Actually, any theory invented by humans -- any theory!!! -- is fiction.
A tale is a lie, but there's a hint in it, a lesson for the good guys :)

Myth63: I went a little deeper into the topics and didn't find something like that there. So I wanted to read what people thought.
You weren't looking hard enough. Here it is, on the first page of the search. The search key is "theanalysis".

Mathemat:
You weren't looking hard enough. Here it is, on the first page of the search. The search key is 'tehanalysis'.
))) People - think.
"So many years and still not enough for them..." // BG

Svinozavr:
))) People - think.
"So many years and still not enough for them..." // BG
You tried to explain what TA is - but you failed (I don't remember the name of the thread) all ended up with quotes. A quote is to add to illuminate a thought - but not to replace it, right? (I may be confused no literary education)

Tantrik:
You tried to explain what TA is - but you failed (can't remember the name of the thread) all ended up with quotes. A quote is to supplement to illuminate a thought - but not to replace it, right? (I may be confused no literary education)

I think I was quite specific there . Well, if quotes take you away, here's a quote for you:

I have no money," said Nicanor Ivanovich bitterly while they were injecting him, "and I have no money! Let Pushkin give them the currency. I have none!

- No, no," reassured the kind-hearted Praskovia Fyodorovna, "and there will be no judgment in this.

Nicanor Ivanovich was relieved after the injection and he fell asleep without any dreams.

===

Let, eta. Pushkin to take the rap for TA. I'm sick of it.

Svinozavr:

I think I was quite specific there . Well, if quotes take you away, here's a quote for you:

I have no money," said Nicanor Ivanovich bitterly while they were injecting him, "and I have no money! Let Pushkin give them the currency. I have none!

- No, no," reassured the kind-hearted Praskovia Fyodorovna, "and there will be no judgment in this.

Nicanor Ivanovich was relieved after the injection and he fell asleep without any dreams.

===

Let that... Let Pushkin take the rap for TA. I'm sick of it.

haven't read it - I will... (no smiley faces?) all gone - paycheck drop off (not mmm)

No, Piglet, don't get greasy. he blurted out Ta's essay and ran away. you shouldn't have blurted out. and now it's always the mortals who are to blame. I don't mind, I feel sorry for Pushkin, he can't handle explanations, quatrains will not save him from attacks by graile-thinking people)

tara:

Teanalysis does not include prediction, you can only use the result of TA for prediction. Accordingly, if the prediction does not come true, you can either kick the classics or yourself, whichever you like :)
Planning of actions

Myth63:
My personal opinion is that this is fiction!!! Because we will always find an excuse on the charts if our initial prediction fails. What's your opinion?
I will tell you that in spite of all the anti-science - technical analysis, some technical methods work - such as RSI or CCI. But in general, classical technical analysis gives us too poor tools to create complete Expert Advisors - so we have to invent our own methods.

Myth63:
My personal opinion is that this is fiction!!! Because we will always find an excuse on the charts if our initial prediction fails to materialise. What is your opinion?

The point is the repetition that is present. The main thing is to calculate risk management correctly.

Reason: