MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1318

[Deleted]
hi, i developed a strategy but i'm not sure if it is possible to use it with metatrader. maybe you guys can tell me if it's possible to code this one. i would like to use the strategy on a 5 minutes candlestick chart. every time a new 5 minutes candle shows up, there should be a buy order combined...
[Deleted]
  a strategy that works!!!  (33   1 2 3 4)
You keep hearing the old saying over and over again that over 95% of forex traders lose money but yet a great deal of people join in day in day out in hopes of being one of the 5%. Everyone thinks they have something special about them that no one else knows about. You learn all about technical and
[Deleted]
  TC 1-2-3 and a couple more  (72   1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 8)
Yesterday I came across this TC (in the attached file), though there are a couple of them, but the first one kind of attracted me more. Who has heard about these TS? Tried to work? Maybe someone will be interested in them and write an Expert Advisor? I would like to hear your opinion
hi can anyone pleas give me indicator macd simplified codes for the mt4 thnks in advance mangeshdsonawane@gmail.com
[Deleted]
I'm trying to use an account copier EA and am getting an error message - "unknown symbol". I believe it has to do with the fact that I'm copying from a standard account to a mini - and the m after the currency pair name is messing me up. Is there a way to remove that "m" on my platform? Thanks for...
[Deleted]
Hi Traders! I am beginning programmer in mq4 and I would like to ask you to help me, if possible. I would like to implement into my EA small function who can immediately close ALL orders (buys, sells, buystop, selllimit, ...) with different currency pairs? This "multi-closing" can be iniciated f.e....
[Deleted]
hi all i'm pretty new to MQL4 and have been working my way though the above article. the article itself is great as is the template example. i am however, with the greatest repect to the author, having difficulty getting the modifymarkets function to run. i.e. i have created a very simple EA...
Hi there, Summary: I am a newb who needs help. My programming experience is limited, and I’m trying to learn MQL4. I’m writing an EA to help my brother test some trading strategies. He has come up with a strategy that uses a breakeven point. I’m trying to code it but having problems. I’m hoping that...
[Deleted]
How can I change the default size on the New Order window? Also, is there a way to change the pull down sizes on that window? Mine goes from .05 to 1.00 to 2.00. Is there a way to customize these pull downs(and the stop loss default sizes)?
[Deleted]
Dear Folks, As my first post I was planning something simple, but it turns out it's not that simple... Not for me at least... I googled around for hours, but it seems that ever since around build 199-200, I believe they removed the Multilanguage Pack (editor) from the MT4 terminal. But since I like
I have the following problem: I have my own EA, but I would like to use it only if check box [prompt for manual confirm] on Meta Trader 4 platform is not set. Tools - Options - Strategies - Allow trade [set check box is OK] - Prompt for manual confirm [this check box should not be set ] My question...
  Looking for a programmer  (72   1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 8)
No one has written anything here
[Deleted]
How can I link from mql code to history centre and pick latest ohlc to the code and use those information for calculation into code? Help pls!
[Deleted]
Is there any possibilty that MT4 automatically sets the color and sytle of a new user drawd Trend or horizontal line depending on in which timeframe terminal the object was drawn. The color and sytle should keep constant when changing timeframes. Example: I'm looking at the H4 chart and draw a Line...
[Deleted]
Good morning, I would like to code to go out to the average openprice + 5 pips, in the case or we have several positions. If I put the code below, i go out for all the positions but at the price of the last entry +5 pips and not at average openprice + 5 pips : if (MarketPositionMN("", -1, -1) ==1 &&...
Hi all! Who knows, how I can indicate the price on chart in painted area beetwen two Simple MA set on high and low?? For example, this chart: Thanks Best regards
Hello, I was wondering if anybody has seen an indicator which highlights the beginning and end of each day of the week? maybe something similar to this https://www.mql5.com/en/code/7753 except instead of session the days of the week are marked Thanks
I have been testing the Stochastic Momentim Index indicator dor some days and I have a problem. The indicator starts shifting to the left, not presenting the new values generating a black box on that side of the screen How do I solve this? Thanks in advance and best regards STIG
I am in need of alert based on two moving averages. I trade on a H1 chart (multiple currencies...). 3 EMA 5 SMA (Shift:1) I need notification of the 3 EMA crossing the 5 SMA (Shift:1) the INSTANT they cross (in either direction). I would like a pop-up window (alway on top) with sound, and an email...
I have program a EA that works with tick information, but I would like to change to M1, M5, etc.... How do I have to proceed? Regards
[Deleted]
Hi i am new user did not know where to post sorry if i post wrong. I am writing a bot with the iCC command but i want it to use CCI = iCCI(Symbol(),0,14,PRICE_CLOSE,0); Now i waned to know how get this to use the "First Indicator's Data" function. Could not find a Price_ or a Mode_ for it. Was...
[Deleted]
Hello, Is it possible to change the colour of the horisontal line displayed for the bid price? Thanks, Pieter
Can someone please clarify how in mq4 you are supposed to declare variables. I always use the variable i for loop counting as do nost people. If I declare the variable i in my main program as "int i = 0;" and have the same declaration in a "#include <xxxx.mq4>" then I get the error message that...
[Deleted]
Hi All I request anyone of expert trader, to add slippage to the attached EA. I will be grateful to you. Thanking you so much Regards Robert
[Deleted]
Time[0] is time on the current bar. Time[-1] is time of the next bar, which can be some time next week. is there a script somewhere for this?
I've been playing around with mql5, and it looks to me like a very poor version of C++. So I was wondering, why reinvent the wheel and rebuild "C++"? I believe that designing and conceiving a new programming language is a long and painful error prone process. C++ could have been used directly...
Hi every body, I'm from the marketing department of a fore broker that would like to design new member area with great options and tools for its clients, currently we are searching for the best Mq programmer to take control on that project with attractive price. you could contact me on the
[Deleted]
hello, I have an EA in which i must sort data in an array. For example : array[9]=[4,7,2,9,6,3,1,8,5] i need to sort it from smallest to highest. The result will be as follow : array[9]=[1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9] Is it possible to do that ? in the same array or do i need 2 arrays (one for chronological...
[Deleted]
  EA Breaks on VPS  (9)
Hi Guys, This is my first post. But have been browsing this forum for a long time. I believe till date I must have searched this forum for more than 100 queries, and I found an answer to almost all of them. But I think this is one hell of a problem I am facing and no one seems to have a solution for...
  Arrows on charts  (1)
How do you make an EA create a buy and sell arrow on the chart? I've had EAs that do this, and the latest one we've made doesn't do it. Is there something in the code or is it the environment settings? http://www.eesfx.com