Technical analysis. Truth or fiction? - page 5

Myth63:
My personal opinion is that this is fiction!!! Because we will always find an excuse on the charts if our initial prediction fails. What's your opinion?
Excuse me, why do we need excuses?

Myth63:
My personal opinion is that this is fiction!!!
Your personal opinion is your personal fiction. And any fiction can be very far from reality.

Tantrik:
It is a set of conditions (tools or patterns) under which the price rises and conditions for reversing the move - the finish. There may be other instruments and conditions for a fall in price. And it all repeats periodically - there will be TA, FA - there will be a disturbance and possibly a force majeure.
http://forum.alpari.ru/showthread.php?t=70420 - that's me and my forecasts! collected statistics until one month will do conclusions, other forecasts are scattered on eurofloods - history is positive about 1 - 1,5 years. What we see when the forecast works -1) TA work 2) contradiction of TA - here we may add that confirming pattern is not drawn by history yet. And there are times when nothing but TA is needed.

leonid553: 

Let it be fiction. What's wrong with that? At least the trading strategy has to be worthwhile somehow. Let it be based on some fictitious technical reasoning. As long as it works profitably! Do you have an alternative to such a "fantasy"?

I was taught this way: all information is in the price. The price of a bar, a candle...

IRIP:

I was taught this way: all information is in the price. The price of a bar, the price of a candle...
Off top.
Your avatar could only be installed in 2007, 2 posts in as many years.
:))

If you do not apply any analysis, there is nothing to do in the market.

For example TA helps to find patterns, FA is suitable for determining the direction of the market.

There are many weirdos who work with chance or open orders in both directions at the same time, they call it FA.

The main thing is that the result is known in advance. 95:5 in favour of the broker.

The guys from this forum may show a 60:40 result, but they drop out quickly:))

ULAD: If you don't use any analysis, there is nothing to do in the market. For example, TA helps to find patterns, FA is good for determining the market direction. There are many weirdos who work on chance or open orders both ways ...

I think I'll go to the market... Teach them about life, make people laugh.

ULAD:

If you do not apply any analysis, there is nothing to do in the market.

For example TA helps to find patterns, FA is suitable for determining the direction of the market.

There are many weirdos who work with chance or open orders in both directions at the same time, they call it FA.

The main thing is that the result is known in advance. 95:5 in favour of the broker.

The guys from this forum may show a 60:40 result, but they drop out quickly:))

Don't tell me what you don't know, I don't use indicators or lines, only numbers and it works out quite well!!!!!!

dentraf:
I don't use indicators or lines, just numbers and I'm pretty good at it!!!!!!

In other words you use analysis by numbers? ;)

ktest0:

In other words, are you using analysis by the numbers? ;)
Yes, if you can call it that.
Reason: