Technical analysis. Truth or fiction? - page 4

Myth63:
My personal opinion that it is a fiction! Because we will always find an excuse on the charts, if our initial prediction does not come true. And your opinion???

Roman, you are right about something.

There are three types of analysis:

1. Fundamental (FA). Based on the analysis of events, news...

2. technical (TA). Based on the subjective speculation of the analyst.

Scientific (SA). Based on statistics and other scientific methods.

Zhunko:

Roman, you are right about something.

There are three types of analysis:

1. Fundamental (FA). Based on the analysis of events, news...

2. technical (TA). Based on the subjective speculation of the analyst.

Scientific (SA). Based on statistics and other scientific methods.

I think the 2nd and 3rd are almost if not the same

fozi:
I think the 2nd and 3rd are almost if not the same.

If different indicators are lumped together, it does not mean that they are all the same from the same type of analysis.

For example, the MA has nothing to do with TA. It is an HA. Also RSI and Bolinger.

Since when has an analysis been carried out on a particular instrument (i.e. based on measurement data from the instrument) been irrelevant to the result of the analysis?

Myth63:
What's your opinion?

Roman, this question cannot be answered unambiguously until you give yourself a clear, clear and understandable definition of technical analysis. Give a definition and you are likely to understand that some part of technical analysis is a fiction (that's your phrase), and a small part is quite usable in trading.

It would be strange if technical analysis, as it is usually stated, worked here.
Almost no trader I know applies technical analysis as it is offered by the Internet. Some relatives who are excellent at maths have a sneer at applying TA in that form at all.

tara: Any.

An "all bullshit" approach is not constructive in this case, as you cannot know all the ways and types of thechanalysis in the financial markets.

Who works, who doesn't. But the girls have found the Fibonacci grail. :)

BoraBo:

Especially that guy with the glasses. )) A real grappler should probably have that look.)

Myth63:
My personal opinion is that this is fiction!!! Because we will always find an excuse on the charts if our initial prediction fails. What's your opinion?

Everything has already been stolen before you (c). A google search of the site rules, in particular: "TA or something you didn't know about" site:mql4.com - enjoy.

BoraBo:

Thanks for the link - it boosts self-esteem )))). Is this, like, humour?
Reason: