To all those who know Morse code

Happy Holidays, guys))))

"World Amateur Radio Day" is celebrated by radio amateurs in more than one hundred and fifty countries around the world, but it is most widely celebrated in the "International Amateur Radio Union" The International Amateur Radio Union (IARU).

The date for Amateur Radio Day was not chosen by chance. It was on this day, April 18, in 1925, in Paris, France, that the "International Amateur Radio Union" was created by radio enthusiasts, designed to unite all those involved in amateur radio communications, which at the time was considered something fantastic (2). In 2005, in his congratulation on the related holiday, the deputy of the State Duma of the Russian Federation, a member of the Committee on Energy, Transport and Communications Galichanin E. N. commented on radio amateurs and their hobby as follows:

"As in previous years, so now the soul and driving force of radio were and remain radio amateurs. Their enthusiasm, dedication and commitment are the key to the continued achievements of radio.

73!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! QRZ de UA3XCM////

I celebrate the 5th of May.

I honour our Russian Popov. )))

DhP:

I celebrate the 5th of May.

I honour our Russian Popov. )))

.--. --- .--. --- .--- .--- (Popov) -- --- .-. --. . (Morse) Eternal memory to morse!

borilunad:
.--. --- .--. --- .--- .--- (Popov) --- .--- --. . (Morse) Eternal memory to morse!
Add CQ DX, but not for the dim-witted... ))

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Watch out for the turns..... Radio Day and Amateur Radio Day exclusively on 5 May and no other day.....

Suma come down???????????? May 7 is radio day!!!!!! no way the 5th. It was on this day that Grandpa Popov sent out the first radiogram... and put Marconi in the back of his mind. ))))) And now it's Radio Amateur Day)))))

Sepulca:
Summa descramble???????????? May 7 is radio day!!!!!! no way the 5th. It was on this day that Grandpa Popov sent the first radiogram... and put Marconi in the back of his mind. ))))) And now it's Radio Amateur Day)))))

Oh, bollocks! Got in the wrong hole again...)))))))

Of course, of course. Forgive us. )

Not only that, but you've dragged others in too..... I agree on the seventh and no other way..... Two days to Victory!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Moderators - Don't judge this topic too harshly, I'll delete it myself tomorrow... let it hang on until tomorrow..... by MSC..... when I wake up)))))))))))))))

Sepulca:

Happy Holidays, guys))))

"World Amateur Radio Day" is celebrated by radio amateurs in more than one hundred and fifty countries around the world, but it is most widely celebrated by the "International Amateur Radio Union" The International Amateur Radio Union (IARU).

The date for Amateur Radio Day was not chosen by chance. It was on this day, April 18, in 1925, in Paris, France, that the "International Amateur Radio Union" was created by radio enthusiasts, designed to unite all those involved in amateur radio communications, which at the time was considered something fantastic (2). In 2005, in his congratulation on the related holiday, the deputy of the State Duma of the Russian Federation, a member of the Committee on Energy, Transport and Communications Galichanin E. N. commented on radio amateurs and their hobby as follows:

"As in previous years, so now the soul and driving force of radio were and remain radio amateurs. Their enthusiasm, dedication and commitment are the key to the continued achievements of radio.

73!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! QRZ de UA3XCM////

I had a comrade who was a fan. I don't remember the call sign. Congratulations .

When we were young, we rode in the field days From the moonlight, we were friends with the meteors.

P.S. Tomorrow there will be no more ........... nostalgia...........

Reason: