MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 926

Hi everyone, it's my first post and i need your help for this indicator: it always shows me the value 0 //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|                                                Repulse_lisse.mq4...
I'm using one EA in multicurrency on multiframe, the terminal sometimes freeze, I don't know why? The protype as following: for ( int i = 0 ; i < TOTALTRADESYMBOLS; i++) { string symbol = AllTradeSymbols[i]; ... double r_mn1_0 = iRSI (symbol, PERIOD_MN1 , 3 , PRICE_CLOSE , 0 ); double
  ATR plug Script  (2)
looking for an ATR plug in script which shows data in analog form instead of line form all on one page. Daily ATR is all I need for the past 14 days for all currency pairs. Example :   CURRENCY                 DAILY ATR (past 14 days) GBPUSD                       101...
How do I center vertical text? I have some code in MQL4 which displays text vertically but the text is not displayed directlly above the candle.  The down arrow displays directly above the candle. How do I shift the text horizontally? Also, How do I move the text left, center and right vertically?...
Hi,  I was wondering how to use several signals together on MT4. When i subscibre one, i cannot add other, and in the option, there is only a place for one signal validation.  My question is, how to use and add other selected signals so they can work together and generate orders on a single...
anybody have volume indicator not histogram but line like moving average
Hello coders, I need code to show the server time and local time on the mouse tip. The purpose is to show both these times when the mouse hover over any of the previous bars. An option to select multiple information like open, close, multiple market times will be further helpful. Any help will be
  need help in counting bars  (18   1 2)
int i; int int()    i=0;  int start()   if(i<Bars) i++;   problem is  when i use "every tick mode" on tester i++ is not synchronize to bar counting, but when i use "open price mode" it is synchronize. can anybody explain to me whats the problem?
Hello   I have some difference between the strategy tester and my demo account   Here the strategy tester : 85 2013.03.15 05:00 buy 29 0.01 96.135 0.000 0.000 0.00 450.94 86 2013.03.15 05:00 modify 29 0.01 96.135 95.920 96.524 0.00 450.94 87 2013.03.15 08:00 close 29 0.01 96.011 95.920 96.524 -1...
Hi, i have fibonacci indikator and i need to show it from D1 to H4 timeframe. When i change timeframe it makes another fibonnaci.    Thanks 
Hi, it can be done?.  Running a script every n seconds. Regards,  
I am trying to create a code which works on ask and bid together. However, I'm new and I don't know how to write it. Can you help me to write this code The code I want is Buy .05 lot if the bid is up 3 pips , trailing stop =15 pips Sell .05 lot if the ask is down 3 pips, trailing stop =15 pips PS:...
Hi, I am trying to create a triple MA indicator. It is supposed to plot the average High prices, average Low prices, and average Closing prices on the chart. The average High prices is plotted correctly, but the other two are plotted way below the actual price movement. What is wrong with my code
[Deleted]
I can click mouse right button and refresh data on Chart. How to AutoRefresh Data on HST File 's Chart?offline thank you so much! 
#define ERR_NO_ORDER_SELECTED 4105 bool OrderIsSelected() {        GetLastError();        OrderTicket();        return (GetLastError()!=ERR_NO_ORDER_SELECTED );} after some trial and error, this seems to work. if you want to write a function for example called OrderCloseIfProfitable(), you need to...
[Deleted]
Hello all, I have been coding MQL4 for quite a while and really like the language. I do have one problem I cannot seem to conquer ..... The problem has to do with using Multiple Timeframes. For example, I am on H1 chart and I have an indicator that uses arraycopyrates, or other multiple...
  Parabolic SAR code!  (15   1 2)
Hi, i need to make a code with the Parabolic SAR function (iSAR). This code haveto make an action when the dots of the Parabolic change of direction. Something like this: //---- if Parabolic dot change direction do something like buy or sell //---- Thanks! Bye!
This one caused me a lot of trouble, as it happens randomly... I had missed quite some trades because of this bug, but thanks to some logs I have found it in the end. The time in yellow is the time of the computer, while the time in red is the time of the last candle. There is also a third time...
Confused NuB: Series of ‘if’statements & ‘return’ I’m having troubles knowingwhat a couple of basic things do FOR SURE!. Without having these straight, I have no hopeof being able to program MQL4. I'm not sure if one of a seriesof ‘if’ statements is ‘false’ will the ‘action’ after them in the same...
hi there, question ... i have a lot, really a lot of meta trader platforms running with different EAs. every weekend i go into each platform and export the statements. as the number of platforms is increasing fast, it is taking me big time to export all every weekend and analyze them. i am looking...
[Deleted]
friends, I am facing a problem with for statement in mq4 file. In my mq4 file under the start function, there are four numbers of FOR statements. When I put another FOR statement for picking maximum and minimum prices by counting 36 bars or any number of bars as count (say k =36) from 00hrs to 9 hrs...
[Deleted]
I 've written an indicator with mql4 code. this indicator work properly in current chart but when i change symbol string from Null to "AUDJPY" for example , the indicator does not work , can anybody help me
Dear all,   I have write a simplified version of MACD to show the rise and fall of the MACD historgram(the difference of the MACD line and the macd signal line). I use the following code to show a 1 to indicate the historgram is rising , a -1 to indicate the historgram value is falling.the...
thank you very much before. I need help, I need help from everyone to made simple EA for me. im just a trader, im not understand EA programming. is there anything that will help me for making a simple EA? parameter that i will made ??EA are: 1. no use indicator parameters, just TP, SL, and lots
Working on trailing stop..   This doesn't compile for some reason! Been trying to figure it out for way too long and really would love this piece of code!       The only thing that I was weary about was the use of parenthesis:...
I would like to know when at some broker's server digits for the forex/currencies are changed (i.e. different) from 4 to 5 and 2 to 3 , i.e. 1 digit +more shown in MarketInfo(Symbol(), MODE_DIGITS), Question : Will that apply also for the other symbols from CFD and Futures and others or There is no...
Hi I need to create a renko chart of 14 currency pairs. Is this possible? 
  EA question  (15   1 2)
I would like to know if there is a code for not opening another long position on a price that already has a long one open. And if it is possible for tick chart also. *edit: For ex: Moment 1: Price 1.3200  // I will go long                      M2: Price 1.3190 // I am waiting                      M3...
[Deleted]
Hi All, How do I print a source code file and have the different colors for "Key words", "functions", etc print as is on screen. When I do  "print preview" it is all the one color.  I also tried to copy to Microsoft word but it copies as one color. I have not any problem printing or copying source...