Technical analysis. Truth or fiction? - page 2

It depends on what kind of theanalysis. There is no such thing as tehanalysis ))))

LeoV:

It depends on what kind of theanalysis. There is no such thing as tehanalysis ))))

Golden words!

Myth63:

No, it means that price just went according to your predictions=)
It is a set of conditions (tools or patterns) under which the price goes up and conditions for cancellation of the move - finish. There may be other instruments, conditions on price fall. And all this repeats periodically - there will be TA, FA - there will be a disturbance and possibly force majeure.

I have a question for the author of this thread. What is the purpose of this thread?

AlexeyFX:
I have a question for the author of this thread. What is the purpose of this thread?

I went a little deeper into the threads and didn't find something like that there. So I wanted to read what people think.

LeoV:

Yeah =) I picked the wrong tools for analysis =)

Myth63:

I went a little deeper into the topics and didn't find something like that there. So I wanted to read what people think.

Let's say everyone thinks the same. Or everybody thinks differently. Or 50/50. What difference will it make?

LeoV:

Any. The task of analysis and the task of synthesis (possible variants of situation development) are different tasks.

In short, everyone's dead... ("The Formula of Love")

Actually, any theory invented by humans -- any theory!!! -- is fiction.
Reason: