MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 463

Hi, Could you please help with the issue I am facing: Basically when I open a buy stop order without stop loss and take profit I got the error number 130 (ERR_INVALID_STOPS) . On my code I have checked the limitations as defined on this page:https://book.mql4.com/appendix/limits So on the price...
After executing a program, it reported a  few undeleted objects of certain type. How to find out where are these undeleted objects? Is there a way to access the calling function stack?  I am thinking a solution to store the calling stack at the object constructor so that I can track the various...
Hi, How can i validate an entry with fractal ? Entry: Open buy when the fractal show an down arrow, and sell when the fractal show an up arrow. Exit: Close the buy when an up arrow shows, and close sell when an down arrow shows. I'd tried to code with iFractal but I could not do the condition
can anyone make this indicator be an expert advisor for supply and demand
I know this may sound strange. But is there a way of moving the currency price on a Mt4 platform ?  Similar to moving the SL and TP manually. I need this to be able to test an EAs performance. Otherwise it takes hours and hours to get to the price. Is there some mechanism or application that can be...
Please I need someone to help me out. I downloaded Traditional MACD for MT4 and installed it on my chart. But it refused to get attached, I have launched several times but is not showing
Dear Friends, Please help me to find out top and accurate signal providers . Individual with capital 1000$ whom shall be copy, in order to get decent returns without high risk. Thanking you
Hi I found this code base on ZIGZAG support and resistance good to complete my strategy. extern int ExtDepth=12; extern int ExtDeviation=5; extern int ExtBackstep=3; int start() { int n= 0 , i; double p0= 0 , p1= 0 , p2= 0 ; i= 0 ; while (n< 2 ) { if (p0> 0 ) {p2=p1;
Hi! I have a problem what I cannot solve.  I want to create a variable, which has a datime form and I want to give its value with different variables just like in the excel with date function var1=2014  (number of year) var2=3  (number of month) var3=5  (number of day) in the excel=date(var1,var2...
Hi, im stuck on how to retrieve previous bid prices by each second and then compare them for further use. Using : double curBid = MarketInfo(_Symbol,MODE_BID); I can find current bid of every second no problem but how can I find previous values like for example I can on the 1m timeframe using :...
Dear all programmer, i need your help to solve below algorithm,,  i just would like to show it as follows :  exp:  1 2 3 4 5 but it didn't work, some advise will be appreciated..  :)  thnks. int list[5] = {1,2,3,4,5};int start() {   for (int i = 1; i <= 5; i++) {      Comment(list[i] + "\n");...
I am testing my program and getting errors 130 and 4051.  I have attached my code so could someone more experienced have a look. This is my first program so please could you not judge me for beginner mistakes.
  Cynthia Kase - Kase Peak Oscillator  (67   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
Hey All. All of these new and improved indicators coming out, I figured I would throw this in. Cynthia Kase developed the Kase Peak Oscillator a long time ago. I don't know how its used exactly, just what I read, but I have heard good things. Although, I only have it for MT3. If someone is
  for loops  (2)
I seem to remember being advised that when using a for loop it is better to use it to count down rather than up. please can you remind me why?
Hi everyone. I have been trying to use several values from the custom indicator, called "Trix", in my expert advisor. I was wondering if anyone can help me with what am I doing wrong and how I should get the values that I need. Brief explanation: I have been trying to get the 'double' value for...
Hello, I am going to use the highest price as take profit price, ans set stop loss price = 0 always. Sometimes the code runs well, sometimes it show error 130, would you please give me some hints to fix this error ? Thanks.    for(i=0;i<=OrdersTotal();i++)   {      buy_tp=High[iHighest(Symbol(),0...
  Time function -  (2)
Wondering some help here,  I using a function controling time filter . It means, trades are placed according to time set.  However, struggling to add days to the week also.. For example. Trade will be placed Wednesday to friday ..start time and end time.  Function has start time and end time.working...
  price point  (4)
Wich is the best and fastest way to get a result in Points? maybe 30, 50, 70 instead of 0.0000 actually i'm doing like this (price_TP - price_buy)*100000; it works but maybe is not the best way... i try doing *Point but it doesnt look working
I'm using OBJ_BITMAP_LABEL objects as buttons, but I want  some of them to react when clicked and some of them only when pressed. Example: I want a custom button (OBJ_BITMAP_LABEL) to behave as "MT4 One click trade", it is, when pressed, I want it to change state (to 1), to be shown as pressed, and...
could someone please help. I am trying to test my EA and I always get errors 130 and 4051. this is the part of my EA which deals with sending and modifying orders. could anyone please help.        StopLossShort = StopLossShort+Spread;      StopLossLong = StopLossLong-Spread;            if(ticket ==...
[Deleted]
Measures path of least (or most) resistance by comparing the bars range (Open to Close OR High to Low) to the volume. It can also give the reverse ratio (Volume divided by range instead of Range devided by Volume) to get the path of most resistance. The two Min settings are just to filter out...
Hello I have this code for my test button: int OnInit()  {      if(!ButtonCreate(0,InpName,0,150,150,200,100,InpCorner,"Press",InpFont,InpFontSize,      InpColor,InpBackColor,InpBorderColor,InpState,InpBack,InpSelection,InpHidden,InpZOrder))     {     return(0);    }   ChartRedraw();...
  Phanthom Trades  (4)
Hello all, I an posting this in hopes someone can tell me the problem with this code. I have been writing EA's a few years now and in my efforts to find the cause of, or  fix phanthom trades I came up with this template for EA's. When I say phanthom trade I mean when code specifies > or < but trades...
Hi, The News tab on my MT4 platform is empty and shows no data. How can i get news feeds to show up on the terminal
Hello all, I have a little trouble figuring out how to "link" the EA's multiple orders. Since I have zero coding skills, I am using FxPro Quant to help visually outline the EA's functions and then I implement small corrections directly in the generated code. So far, so good. The EAs are working fine...
Hi guys, I recently finished my first EA (thread can be found here) with a lot of help from you, thanks! I have done a bit of backtesting, so far so good and I have moved onto demo testing. Here is where the issue lies. The first position opened by the EA was running well, doing everything it should...
  Array double  (6)
Hi  i would like to select for example all the last short orders and create an array done in this way order_short[number_by_order][properties]; for properties I mean: ticket, TP and SL, I will get it by OrderSelect and then OrderTicket(), OrderTakeProfit() and OrderStopLoss(); using a cycle "for"...
  The new MQL4 syntax  (57   1 2 3 4 5 6)
It's been a while since the Beta has been released, and I spotted a note somewhere, that the regular release might appear in a middle of January. Though I doubt it will happen, perhaps a few coders may feel interest in sharing ideas and problems they learnt with the Beta. Is it already meaningful to
Since trying to download and run the new Windows 10 upgrade and failing, I now cannot run my MT4's from my Desktop without it coming up with Initialisation Error 4 Help please
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|                                                 Gold Smasher.mq4 |//|                        Copyright 2017, MetaQuotes Software Corp. |//|                                             https://www.mql5.com...