MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 854

How can I show NY Market High and Low on the next day chart? I have no clue ~
[Deleted]
As I can export historical data fractal indicator? is there any script, solution to download this data? thank you very much
[Deleted]
Hi all, it's not the first time I use iCustom to call an indicator from an EA and never had a problem before, but actually I'm tryying to call two indicators and I get a Cannot open file error (C:\....\xxx.ex4 The two indicators are: Babon Slope and HA smoothed The iCustom orders: double...
Hi I have been coding my own EA for the first time and so far all seems good. :) To open a trade I used the OrderSend() command and it works as accepted. When i tried to add in the SL and TP levels in the OrderSend() command, no order was being opened. When i set both of them to 0, then it is fine....
Hi, I created expert that writtes in file some information. It worked perfectly. I got csv file as I wanted. Then I take a break from programming, now I got back but after I compile it don't work. In place of 10 000 rows I get only written one. But the code stayed the same, without any changes at
Hi, I think I have read that in a future-version of mql4 (to narrow mql4 and mql5, could have been https://forum.mql4.com/56885) that in mql4 var.-names with a point like     double ma.value = iMa(..); will not be accepted any more. Now I find there    6.  We have many other extensive plans but it...
Mt is a great tool and it has helped me through many sleepless nights already giving me something useful to do but (you heard that coming, right) i dont know where to post suggestions since the forum on the site directs to here i have a few though : first : security, a single password is great and
[Deleted]
I've learned to make EA, has never Live Trading. My EA survived 5 years of History data, but if I change the starting date, EA only lasted less than 5 years.I use M30 TF, doing an average position of 5 Trade per day, 500 deposit Has anyone ever made ​​EA that last 5 years in any period of the date....
Hi All, I am trying to understand Mql4 coding. Meanwhile I need your help about a specific matter. My case is: I am trying to keep data (trade way and level) of last 10 buy/sell signals generated by MACD. I am ok with having very last signal with last data but cannot find a way to keep a list of...
Hi, I have not a lot of expérience in MQL4, but I think i have a very good indicator of trend for scalping or swinging. And it's also very simple and smart to use. And I have also a very good formula of ordering in my personal EA. My question is : Somebody can help me to add my custom indicator in...
Hi all I need an indicator that is give a signal for the ea. When the bear candle's closing price and the next bull candle open price is equal or only one pip differenc give a buy signal, and the reserve situation give sell signal. If anybody can do it, please read me! Thank you!
[Deleted]
Rgd My Trail Stop Code need some modification Hi guys, thanks for reading. I have this following trail stop code which working perfectly. But i need some changes, basically what I need is assume I am setting Trail stop to be 10 Points. But I want the profit to be at least +N pips from open price....
With all people in this forum, and especially those who has been around for a while. Is here anyone or do you know of anyone (for certain, not just what they are saying) that has managed to create an EA profitable enough for them to put on a live account and make some serious dough? A continious
[Deleted]
hi, i am looking for a coder to take this code. (daily pivot points and highs lows ea - attachment) and modify it to calculate exactly same values in the same form but for: weekly/monthly/yearly pivots and highs lows. Task is to either create a separate code/ea for each one, or just add an option...
Dear all, I have an ea that uses ma crossovers to open and close trades, does anyone know of a way to omit trades during braiding of MA crossovers. Any advice is welcomed.
(1) Vertical line with Style -DASHDOTDOT not showing why? (2) Also, not showing the data and time ~   // Plot vertical lines.......    if (StringFind(prop,"V",0) >= 0)  {       if (!CandlesMustExist  ||  exist1 >= 0)   {        objname = UniqueID+"-"+i+"-va";        ObjectCreate(objname,OBJ_VLINE...
[Deleted]
How could I modify the following code to export the data directly to matlab?, If someone comes up with another solution I would be very grateful #property copyright "Copyright © 2008, Muhammad Hamizi Jaminan." #property link "http://www.fxsentral.com" #property indicator_chart_window /*
I've pasted the code below of what I think should do the job, but am not convinced I've written it properly (Just looking for someone to tell me if I am doing this wrong). Basically I am wanting the OP_BUY / OP_SELL to close the order at a pre-defined price target which is based off of...
[Deleted]
Hello people, I created my first EA,But now i got the following error. 2013.09.26 15:14:29 Wtrader1 Signal Provider V5 EURJPY,M1: terminated by timeout 2013.09.26 15:14:26 Wtrader1 Signal Provider V5 EURJPY,M1: shutdown by timeout How can i fix this? Ps: i can't share the code during private
[Deleted]
hi guys, i have a problem with my math multiplication.    double inputA = 1021.00000;   int mode = MathMod(inputA,2);   Print(mode);//--------------------------> print result is 1, which is expected.HOWEVER,   double inputB = 1.02100000*1000;   int mode = MathMod(inputB,2);...
Hi, I'm using the following code as a time filter. It works well in my EA but not in the Strategy Tester. I know this has been covered elsewhere in the forum but I'm still at a loss. Any assistance would be appreciated. Thx Neil...
I couldn't drag & drop or copy & paste the RSI onto the chart so the only place it would work was under value charts. Example: https://www.mql5.com/en/charts/807904/eurusd-m5-oanda-division1 I would like the RSI to be on the value chart and to look like this https://www.mql5...
[Deleted]
hi guys, i have problem with getting a double value from a local file by using FileReadDouble. i have stored the "test.csv" in the "MT4_installation_folder\tester\files", the content is simply just "100.11". i have tried to rename the file to different exension such as "txt" and "dat", but no...
I'm drawing objects on my chart and using the UninitializeReason case REASON_REMOVE. If I close the MetaTrader platform, the objects are deleted - even though the expert or indicator was left attached to the chart. Is this a bug or is this normal behaviour? One would think this wouldn't happen....
[Deleted]
During calculation of risk I need to know the point value in deposit currency. So since MODE_POINT value is in quote currency I need to convert quote currency to deposit currency. If I want to do this for any possible deposit currency, what would be the best way? Do I need to write a custom function...
Hi all, When optimizing to find the best settings a usually go for a combination of the best profit factor, lowest draw down and largest profit. However this can lead to confusion as many many results have good combinations and I end up with too many to choose from. What I am looking to do is narrow...
Hi! I made a simple internal trailing stop that doesnt work... I don't want to officially include a stoploss in the order cause they don't allow stoploss below 200points... Here's my unworking script: //Trailing Stop int TrailingStop() {double Trailing; for (int C = 0; C < Total; C ++)...
I am using 3x variations of my EA across 15+ pairs. On version_2 of my EA, I am getting an error of 4051 (as I have recently placed all my prints back in - don't know why I greyed them out in the first place :P) I'm guessing it's because of the number of lots that are currently open can not be...
Dear,,, Whu Sony Xperia Z Ultra can not support for MT4? its quite weird..