MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 853

hello, does anybody know if there is any method to save and reload mt4 system tester results, to qiuckly reload former test results? thanks in advance
  for loop  (2)
int init()  {    int handle;  handle=FileOpen("countmein", FILE_CSV|FILE_WRITE, ';');  if(handle>0)          for (int Counter = 1; Counter <= 100; Counter++)    {     FileWrite(handle, Close[Counter], Open[Counter], High[Counter], Low[Counter]);     FileClose(handle);      }  //...//----   //----...
Hi, I do some 'backtests' just with the bars of the current chart. Now it happens that I print more lines than the expert tab shows - ok. But the logfile isn't flushed so a lot of lines (bytes) are still kept in the memory of mt4 until I close mt4. Is there another option to flush the log (empty the...
[Deleted]
Hello good people. I am looking for an MT4 indicator that will display the yearly, monthly and weekly (every year and month, week) high and low prices on a chart. I do not necessarily require it to draw lines, just to display the data some where on the chart. I have used the search facility but...
any one know pending order ea. witch can open only 4 order like buy stop sell stop buy limit sell limit on different time one a day.
[Deleted]
  MT4 Trading basics  (12   1 2)
Hi, Im new to MT4. Before using MT4 I was use to placing trades using actual price value. So if I had $1000 equity i want to place $50 on the USD/CAD pair for a Buy order. I simply enter 50 as the value then set a stop and take profit value based on how much i want to lose/gain. So i set stop loss...
I need an MT4 EA which will send buy or sell orders at each bar automatically till stopped with user features relating to trade like buy or sell at each bar, currency pair selection, quantity, maximum lots til the EA continues, trade restrictions for days of week/hours/minutes, showing transaction...
Hello, my #include command isn't working. When I create a new include file using the wizard provided through the file menu on MetaLanguage Editor, it saves the include to the includes directory within the same directory as the EA. When I compile the EA, there is an error that it cannot open the...
Hi friends, I have started programming in MQL4 and started with a simple EA as an example to test it out. I am checking the opening values of the bars in the EUR/USD chart, and did a simple 1 BUY order when the OPEN value of a BAR is more than 1.35. I tested it with back testing in MetaTrader and...
[Deleted]
Hi, I need to catch the zigzag bottoms and tops but I have no idea what is the best method to to it. Should I use the while cycle and loop untill the corner condition is met? How do you do it? Thank you
  Create a simple Martingale  (227   1 2 3 4 5 ... 22 23)
Hello Dear Traders! I am asking you to create a simple Expert Advisor, based on Martingale. I would like to make an EA, which would increase lot size with certain amount of times after a losing trade, and open trades with МА indications. The candlestick closed above the MA - the first deal is Buy
How can I show NY Market High and Low on the next day chart? I have no clue ~
[Deleted]
As I can export historical data fractal indicator? is there any script, solution to download this data? thank you very much
[Deleted]
Hi all, it's not the first time I use iCustom to call an indicator from an EA and never had a problem before, but actually I'm tryying to call two indicators and I get a Cannot open file error (C:\....\xxx.ex4 The two indicators are: Babon Slope and HA smoothed The iCustom orders: double...
Hi I have been coding my own EA for the first time and so far all seems good. :) To open a trade I used the OrderSend() command and it works as accepted. When i tried to add in the SL and TP levels in the OrderSend() command, no order was being opened. When i set both of them to 0, then it is fine....
Hi, I created expert that writtes in file some information. It worked perfectly. I got csv file as I wanted. Then I take a break from programming, now I got back but after I compile it don't work. In place of 10 000 rows I get only written one. But the code stayed the same, without any changes at
Hi, I think I have read that in a future-version of mql4 (to narrow mql4 and mql5, could have been https://forum.mql4.com/56885) that in mql4 var.-names with a point like     double ma.value = iMa(..); will not be accepted any more. Now I find there    6.  We have many other extensive plans but it...
Mt is a great tool and it has helped me through many sleepless nights already giving me something useful to do but (you heard that coming, right) i dont know where to post suggestions since the forum on the site directs to here i have a few though : first : security, a single password is great and
[Deleted]
I've learned to make EA, has never Live Trading. My EA survived 5 years of History data, but if I change the starting date, EA only lasted less than 5 years.I use M30 TF, doing an average position of 5 Trade per day, 500 deposit Has anyone ever made ​​EA that last 5 years in any period of the date....
Hi All, I am trying to understand Mql4 coding. Meanwhile I need your help about a specific matter. My case is: I am trying to keep data (trade way and level) of last 10 buy/sell signals generated by MACD. I am ok with having very last signal with last data but cannot find a way to keep a list of...
Hi, I have not a lot of expérience in MQL4, but I think i have a very good indicator of trend for scalping or swinging. And it's also very simple and smart to use. And I have also a very good formula of ordering in my personal EA. My question is : Somebody can help me to add my custom indicator in...
Hi all I need an indicator that is give a signal for the ea. When the bear candle's closing price and the next bull candle open price is equal or only one pip differenc give a buy signal, and the reserve situation give sell signal. If anybody can do it, please read me! Thank you!
[Deleted]
Rgd My Trail Stop Code need some modification Hi guys, thanks for reading. I have this following trail stop code which working perfectly. But i need some changes, basically what I need is assume I am setting Trail stop to be 10 Points. But I want the profit to be at least +N pips from open price....
With all people in this forum, and especially those who has been around for a while. Is here anyone or do you know of anyone (for certain, not just what they are saying) that has managed to create an EA profitable enough for them to put on a live account and make some serious dough? A continious
[Deleted]
hi, i am looking for a coder to take this code. (daily pivot points and highs lows ea - attachment) and modify it to calculate exactly same values in the same form but for: weekly/monthly/yearly pivots and highs lows. Task is to either create a separate code/ea for each one, or just add an option...
Dear all, I have an ea that uses ma crossovers to open and close trades, does anyone know of a way to omit trades during braiding of MA crossovers. Any advice is welcomed.
(1) Vertical line with Style -DASHDOTDOT not showing why? (2) Also, not showing the data and time ~   // Plot vertical lines.......    if (StringFind(prop,"V",0) >= 0)  {       if (!CandlesMustExist  ||  exist1 >= 0)   {        objname = UniqueID+"-"+i+"-va";        ObjectCreate(objname,OBJ_VLINE...
[Deleted]
How could I modify the following code to export the data directly to matlab?, If someone comes up with another solution I would be very grateful #property copyright "Copyright © 2008, Muhammad Hamizi Jaminan." #property link "http://www.fxsentral.com" #property indicator_chart_window /*
I've pasted the code below of what I think should do the job, but am not convinced I've written it properly (Just looking for someone to tell me if I am doing this wrong). Basically I am wanting the OP_BUY / OP_SELL to close the order at a pre-defined price target which is based off of...
[Deleted]
Hello people, I created my first EA,But now i got the following error. 2013.09.26 15:14:29 Wtrader1 Signal Provider V5 EURJPY,M1: terminated by timeout 2013.09.26 15:14:26 Wtrader1 Signal Provider V5 EURJPY,M1: shutdown by timeout How can i fix this? Ps: i can't share the code during private