MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 848

Creating a Chart  (4)
Hi I am working on an indicator where I will get the prices of a symbol on certain conditions, I would like to view the prices in a line chart in real time. Is it possible to do in MT4? Any sample or outline would be highly appreciated. Thanks. Richo.
Hello I want to count how many indicators on window 0 (not sub window), i searched for an instruction to show that, but i did not find. So any help to count no. of indicators on the main chart? Thanks.
MT4 stops unexpectedly. "Exception: C0000005 at 6E2B5785 write to 6E2B5785" in crash log ... (Crash log attached.) Access to the server via the VPS, 10 MT4's are running simultaneous, all with different advisors and without of them. Tried on Windows XP and Windows 7 Server 6.1 - no difference Now,...
Hi, Coding Pros... I am a MQL4 newbie/amateur and would like to ask for some help with a few lines. I would like to know how to make the code do this (I got the rest of codes ready, but got stuck with the selections): Select only a certain period (such as a certain month at quarter end, so ignoring...
I’m looking for 100 investors willing to volunteer lifeaccounts to test my new robot for 6 months starting July 01. You keep all theprofits resulting from this test. All I ask in return is a onetime $250 USD maintenancefee to cover for all my expenses during the Test Period which will end on...
[Deleted]
Hi, I attached an EA on 20 different pairs 1 Hour charts, the EA suppose to trigger trades on ALL pairs simultaneously that met the criteria. But I noticed there were instances where 15 pairs met the criteria but only 3 pairs triggered the trades, another instance where 12 pairs met the criteria,...
I am a newbie, looking for a simple EA which will enter trades on each bar/candle until stopped, without any technical indicators.
  Singal EA  (1)
there have any ea when indicator singal buy ea open trade buy when indicator singal sell ea open trade sell [img]http://bdupload.com/image.php?id=D4FD_52574F98&jpg[/img]
[Deleted]
Hello, i cannot visit mql5.com since 1 day and i dont know what this message mean, does somebody know and how to slove? this is the message: 403 - запрещено. Доступ запрещен. Предоставленные учетные данные не дают права на просмотр этого каталога или страницы.
Can someone please guide how do i highlight a time duration, say 0100 gmt to 1900 gmt on the main price chart? any help would be appreciated.
Hi i ve worked on some regression code i ve found and i altered it so to create a different version of it. Although it seems to work as part of an indincator, when i m backtesting it the results are totally different! I really cant find where the problem is. Any ideas/help? Here is the code: reg240...
I like to know from you what you think is more important it is about news from forex factory calendar at newstime i make an indicator like i had done before for the dailyfx displaying vertical lines i wanna have also a line for the start of a bank holiday the color of a line will depend of the...
[Deleted]
Hello all, let´s say I have a list with about 200 - 300 manually taken trades with the open and close (date, time, Asset (ISIN, or CFD DAX, DOW etc.) price etc) datas. Now I want to check which scenario would have been the most profitable...like setting different SL, TSL, TP etc. I hope it is clear
I always thought there are more problems with M1 due to missed ticks etc. But I can display all 8 currency strengths of my indi fine in M1 and M5 (with some occasional missing bars in M1.) Only 1-3 currencies, flatlined, in H1 seem to be displayed, even after a full day. M15 has occasional problems...
this code is giving me previous to prvious week high but i want just previous week low and high value double WeekHigh=iHigh(NULL,PERIOD_W1,1); Print("weekhigh",WeekHigh);
Hello Guys, I want to export data from MT4. Maybee I want to run it in Linux Wine. What are the methods to export few data. File/ Tcp ... I want to have Software which takes the data for further use. Thanks! Flo
int iTBT = iBarShift(NULL,60, triggerBarTime, true), //<< -- Wanting to use this triggerBarTime date and time, to find YESTERDAY's date, and then yesterdays high...   iHH = iHighest(NULL,60, MODE_HIGH, iTBT + CandlesBeforeBiasObtained, 0);      Print(" The TriggerBarTime is: ",...
[Deleted]
Hello: I know Bars returns the number of bars currently displayed on screen.  However I'm trying to retrieve several pieces of data across various currencies and am unable to do so.  For example I'd like to export all open, close values of various currency pairs from Jan 1 1990 onwards through one...
[Deleted]
Hi guys, I terminated a function of double type in a complex program without any return value, what is an obvious mistake. The function call ( 'test()' ) is triggered from inside a loop (while or for). The function test() doesnt return any value, so the variables a and b can never have any value....
  OperationType  (2)
Hi everybody, I'm making a software who works with metatrader, just now I have sended all history at my database, property OrderType is between 0 and 5 but I see who there is other values. Value 6 like a deposit and 7 like a bonus, have you the complete list of values? In attachment you can see a...
Hi, My problem: Why happend? Uncertainty, that occurs when good. Thanks in advance for your time and assistance. Bye void start()   {  if (!not_first_start)   {    GlobalVariableSet("T_AutoClose", 0);    GlobalVariableSet("T_OnlyClose", 0);   }........and in other i request value:int...
Hi everybody, I need to quit from MetaTrader4 by script. I have searched the right command but I don't found it. There is a saint who knows this command? I have need of it because I'm making a software to manage of more account and I do login by file Start.ini who contains the credential to log, I...
Hi, I am new to MQL4 but have been coding and playing with EA's for the last six weeks. I am trying to view a chart of the TICKS in the eur/usd as they appear and play with that data. I am new enough to not know if there is an easy way to do that. I am stubborn enough to try and do it myself. I...
Is there a way i can take the values of open and close of every minute from 0000 to 0015 and then for next 15 minutes and so on. without writing a loop with a difference of 15 mins. Is there any such function in mql4. pardon me for my ignorance.
[Deleted]
  unistall  (2)
I want to uninstall gone to control panel as normal will not let me unistall
Good Day... I just would like to ask if anyone have tried to compare a certain price (eg. EURUSD) from 2 different sources using scripts or EA? Thank you very much.
[Deleted]
Hello, Is there anybody on this forum that is aware of a script that will allow me adjust the size of the candlesticks in a greater degree than the standard setting of mt4 allow? Thanks, Irv
Does anyone know a way to read the Size by default, shown below, into an EA?
Hi, I'm looking to calculate data from an indicator (daily high/low). Just trying with iCustom but... I'm not so good at MQL4. Does anybody have any suggestion?
I have Master an Slave EA, and i Need if is possible to change something or add in Slave a place where to select TP, and do not close it until it reach TP. Because it open trades and close it between -0.1 and -0.8. So i Need to be able to set TP on it. Can you help me?