MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 856

[Deleted]
In order to generate different combinations, I believe I need to work with permutations. Every setup has A entries with 2 possibilities ( true/false). Examples: A = 5 entry1 entry2 entry3 entry4 entry 5 Combination 1: false false false false false Combination 2: false false false false true...
Hi My broker in sunday night at 21PM Open New Week bar(for example in this week mt4 not show any bar between 13th@21PM until15@21PM ) So xDayDate count every sunday as Trading day,I want function not count sunday as Trading day!any one can help me! Appendix: 1:xDayDate Function: datetime...
please help, how to change the time period in M2 and the like? Please send me instructions on koma.makomax @ gmail.com thank you
Hi, I've used MathMod() function a lot on my code for rounding off prices. But I recently found out that if the division remainder is zero (i.e. the number is an integer product of the divisor) the MathMod() doesn't return zero, it returns the divisor instead. example: #property show_inputsextern...
[Deleted]
I have the feeling that i get often Timeout error when i use HTTP GET functions from windows wininet, have somebody ideas how i can optimize my code to get less or no more Timeout error from Metatarder. Is there any other function maybe that is better then HTTP GET? The HTTP GET function looks so:...
[Deleted]
  Boolean combination.  (13   1 2)
Today i encountered a problem but i have no idea why it's happen. bool a,b,c;..........//do stuff.......... //now a,b,c are all true. I tested them:if(a){Alert("a");  }if(b){Alert("b");      // All a,b,c true, and these three alert does appear.}if(c){Alert("c");} But when I erased all three if...
Good morning, after learned mlq4 and 6 months of backtest uncertain, I would like to ask help .. Almost all brokers download from the historic metaquotes. So, any backtest is inaccurate because the composition of the candles in the historic metaquotes is different from the real broker. GMT, spreads...
  Trendline in my EA  (20   1 2)
Hi i was just wondering if there is any way to draw a trend line with an ea and use it for comparison just like a moving average.The method would be the thumb rule for a trend line: a straight line if touches 3 lows of the price & if the lows are higher than eachother =uptrenda straight line if...
Hi guys i`m just wondering if there is any way to get information from the journal tab.I have like 5 EA's on back/forward test, the forward test is slow and ok, but if i`m doing a long backtest with 10.000 trades then i noticed that the journal tab doesn't keep it all on record it will delete the
Hi, I want how programmatically Full screen a chart window? And want know how programmatically close one open chart? Regards,
I was just wondering if anyone has any experience with this trading set up, at the end of the trading week, if you were to place a buy order to trigger (if the price goes up) just above, or if you place a sell order to trigger (if the price goes down) just below, then after the new week...
Hi, Is there any way in MT4 that make script or dll, able open chart by that(for example EURUSD) and next Press "F1" keyboard? Regards,
[Deleted]
I need to add the ability to set the day shift for this indicator I've adapted from an indicator showing prior day levels. I know there's lots of indies out there providing prior day levels but most have issues handling partial days (holidays, Sundays, etc.) and/or have performance issues. I'd like...
Hi there I am trying to get the charts that are on IG Index for Crude Oil on my Meta Trader in order to do technical analysis but yesterday I traded the wrong chart on IG and made money on the MT account but loss on the IG account which I thought were the same charts. The Oil charts I am looking for...
Hello, How do i check if an EA is running on other chart? Thank you
Hi, I have developed an EA that looks for a few price action setups. If a setup is found then the EA prepares an order and shows me the pre-filled order window for confirmation. It works quite well on one symbol/chart at the time. The fact is that I am using it on multiple symbols and, although...
Hi, I want to use for example the bid price for a symbol for 24 hrs ago. How can I get that price? Is the values stored? Can I for instance get a price of 1 week ago?
[Deleted]
Dear All, I am looking for the Dollar Index indicator on MT4 And also some specific indicators or strategies for intraday Spot Gold trading in FX. Please help. Thanks Regards JP
Hi everybody. I use this code in my .net app: Call in load or button: Listen("Pipe1") Private _pipeName As String     Public Sub Listen(PipeName As String)        Try            ' Set to class level var so we can re-use in the async callback method            _pipeName = PipeName            '...
  Paid advisers  (76   1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 8)
Hello. Please advise me on some profitable EAs, not free of course. Which ones do you use? We are only talking about paid advisors for MT4
  MA Mode Question  (2)
how do I use special modes in MA settings like: MA-Method = Linear Weighted MA-Method = Exponetial Apply to = First Indicators Data    MA1 = iMA(NULL, 0, 11, 0, MODE_Linear, PRICE_First,0);   MA2 = iMA(NULL, 0, 34, 0, MODE_Exponent, PRICE_First,0);
I test 4 times, I got 4 different result as follow: First test: second test: Third test: Forth test, fifth, sixth....... : , and it fix on the result, but when I close the MT4 app and run again, the result change to the figure no.1 again. I'm going crazy. who can help me please:)
I'm looking to run multiple MetaTrader 4 platforms on a tablet and trade from them, while also running excel spreadsheets . What are the best tablets to use that provide these requirements? Advice would be appreciated
Hello When i am making a EA and back tested i found some times the condition not executed . example let us make simple EA if(Ask==1.3097){Comment("The Ask got the price");} So, when i backtested with Insta broker from 1/1/2013 until July 2013the Ask price passed the 1.3097 and did not show the...
[Deleted]
Hi guys, i' m running an EA, that searches all Symbols. Now the EA proofs if there is a chart window of this Symbol and Timeframe already opened by using windowhandle(). If it is true the EA should search in this Chart window how many Objects are inside. (this is a different chart window than the...
[Deleted]
  Indicator not refreshing  (15   1 2)
I'm not able to figure out how to get the following indicator code to update. I've tried inserting RefreshRates() and inserted some suggested code around the "limit" line but to no avail. What needs to be changed in order to get this indicator to automatically update on the chart? Thanks. Bill...
Hi all, What is this in my logs: "Signal - not found update signal"? 13:06:29 '999999': Signal - not found update signal - 9005 in base 13:06:29 '999999': Signal - not found update signal - 6216 in base That's not really my account number. I was running a EA, but nothing major. I never used any...
Dear Guys I just want to know how to SELECT_BY_POS return index. I mean how to open order indexing. is older order to new order. when I open 1st order then order index = 0. then I open 2nd order then that index=1 or 2nd index = 0 and 1st order =1.