MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 851

[Deleted]
Dear All, Kindly help me configuring the following issues: 1) The function, AccountLeverage(); It return the account leverage as per MQL docs; but, I've notice that, brokers would offer (say 1:200) for currencies while (say 1:100) for metals and so on; which means that, somehow it differs from...
Hi, SciTE is much better than Metaeditor. Everybody may want to try this: https://code.google.com/p/scite-mql/ I can create in SciTE a code including Chinese words and save, and open this code file. Also I can copy&paste into Metaeditor and then save as .mq4 file. But drag this mq4 file from...
Hello what im trying to do is simply make a traders assistant ea when its reading open orders its supposed to print the order it found but its not showing anything but a 0 or "" (blank) Could somebody fix my code? #property copyright "Copyright 2013, TradersAssistant -by Brian Lillard." #property
[Deleted]
Hello I am new in this system, I try MT4 a few weeks and I found this forum. I would ask for all, if anyone did think about combination stochastic indinactor with moving average. I can´t program it, so I look for help and write here this idea. I would to know if it is possible in expert advicer. PS
New article MetaTrader AppStore Results for Q3 2013 has been published: Another quarter of the year has passed and we have decided to sum up its results for MetaTrader AppStore - the largest store of trading robots and technical indicators for MetaTrader platforms. First of all, AppStore for...
[Deleted]
Hi, I have this idea: Doing code for automatic open news graph (rotate system). Example: I select few prefered graph (majors) and I want rotate this graph after X sec. Do you have code for my idea, please? Thank you.
I couldn't drag & drop or copy & paste the RSI onto the chart. The only way I can get the indicators on the chart is to double click but when I do this the RSI will only go on the bottom of Value Charts. Example: https://www.mql5.com/en/charts/ 807904/eurusd-m5-oanda- division1 I would like the...
Hi, I have a signal if price cross a level. before entering... I would check if market can sustain this level for 10 sec at least. //-------- if ( lastTradeTime != Time[THIS_BAR] ){ lastTradeTime = Time[THIS_BAR]; datetime Duration = 0 ;} if (Duration == 0 ) { if ( Bid > highValue || Bid
Hi! Anyone could help and and tell me how to make the 1 Minute (M1) data show inside History Center? I follow a video tutorial online to delete all the default M1 data and click 'Download' to get all data so I could do a proper backtest. But after i delete everything on M1 and download the data, the...
So I have found the issue of what is causing zero divide - I have not seen this before until now. I thought I was finished with my code until this popped up! I have 3 variations of my EA. 1 works flawlessly, the other two are similar in this department (code below). I cannot understand why this
Hi, I’m trying to understand how Headging could work. I want to make it clear that I don’t mean to arbitrage, since I’m aware of every problem that makes it impraticable. I just want to understand where my logical mistake is on sizing the lots for an almost ‘perfect’ hedged position. I consider...
I made a simple free expert for a local trader community. However some users keep reporting unwanted position closings. The code is simple and after various re- checking (and checking user behaviour and settings) I ha heve no idea why could it do the closings. The expert watches Supertrend
extern double longGridCenter = 0;      // defines the center point of a fixed width long grid                                       extern double shortGridCenter = 0;     // defines the center point of a fixed width short grid                                       extern double longGridLow =...
[Deleted]
  DLL Error 127  (13   1 2)
I am receiving the following error message Cannot call function "xxx" from DLL " xxx" (error 127) This is a commercial indicator (not EA). I have run the indicator successfully on 2 of my computers with WinXP. A third WinXP computer gives me this error message. The DLL file is in the experts/library...
[Deleted]
I was wondering if someone could answer a few questions regarding swaps : 1. I Know I can use MarketInfo(“EURUSD”,MODE_SWAPLONG) in a demo platform and I get a value returned, but is this swap value the same as would be used in the live platform ? 2. How often do the swap rates change ? a...
Hi. I need some help with this code. When I push play, the EA opens SELLIMIT orders and BUYLIMIT orders, that's ok. When the price goes up and reaches SELLLIMIT order #1, the order is triggered, and becomes a SELL position, that's ok. The problem is when the price return (goes down), below the...
Hi, I wonder is any solution to read News from "News" Tab in metatrader by script or indicator? Regards,
  OrderClose error  (1)
if (OrderSelect(0,SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_TRADES) == false && OrdersTotal() == 1){  Print ("failed Order Select");   }if(OrderType()==OP_BUY && M < S){  OrderClose (OrderTicket(),Lots,Bid,2,Blue);  }else if(OrderType()==OP_SELL && M > S){  OrderClose (OrderTicket(),Lots,Bid,2,Blue);  } I am not getting...
Do you know where to find the indicator of spread? Like a MACD indicator , moving line showing the spread at the specific time
I want to insert the price value on top right corner of this horizontal line. How can I do this? // Plot horizontal lines..........    if (StringFind(prop,"H",0) >= 0)  {      if (!CandlesMustExist  ||  (exist1 >= 0 && exist3 >= 0))   {        objname =...
Suppose I want to output the current Bid/Ask price to a CSV file. Whenever the price changes , I want the file to update. I was thinking something along the lines of this might work. double PreviousAsk; //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ int init() { int
[Deleted]
I downloaded an indicator FX Divergence and the alert comes up as Classical or Reverse Bullish/Bearish Divergence. What's the difference and meaning. Thanks
[Deleted]
how can i set %R and RSI in one window? please help
I am using StringConcatenate converted to a datetime variable for open and close times as a filter for when trades can be opened. Does it work in strategy tester ? I also am using a cycle to check profitable orders in Account History, Does this work in Strategy tester ? I haven't been able to get...
I have build few codes and mql4 files for automated trading for metatrader 4 with a software. For some reason metatrader4 cant read it. i have contact the company who has the software and said its all ok from their part. Can anyone help me find whats the problem with the coding of the systems that i
[Deleted]
ı creat this ea. but ı can open only 1 position in same time . ı want to open many positions . how can ı doo that. thx.
[Deleted]
Hello, Can anybody help me with EA? I have few question: case 1. In need use candles from 0 to 9 in an EA. double x=iClose(0,PERIOD_M10,0); double y=iClose(0,PERIOD_M10,9); Is it mean: a. two candles first and tenth b. all 10 candles from first to tenth (all array-10 candles) case 2. Using code...
Hi There, I am looking for an complete librarywith code explanations. Where can I find that? J
These types of formulas make no sense to me even when i know what they are supposed to represent. Are people really supposed to be able to look at that formula and know it means, when you add consecutive numbers starting with 1, and the number of numbers you add is odd, the result is equal to the...
[Deleted]
  can this be done  (2)
Hi this is my first visit, I have 2 specific trading strategies and hope it can be set to trade for me, have no idea who else I can ask, can anyone tell me this can be doneI have specific entry and exit points example (and this is not a trade today, just picked a pair) eur/usd long entry 1.3480 exit