PIP Count Indicator Needed

hello, can anyone help code an indicator for me?

I need an indicator that measures pips from the close of a previous candle (reference) to current price (bid), and displays the count boldly on the chart as well.

I need this to quickly gauge current price from previously closed price while spike trading during news events.

you could also include a parameter where one can input a pip limit, so the indicator can draw a horizontal line above and below the reference (which is close of previous candle). this is so that when a news clicker kicks me in, i may quickly gauge if my entry is within or outta range.

Thanks

wakeel:

I need an indicator that measures pips from the close of a previous candle (reference) to current price (bid), and displays the count boldly on the chart as well.

I need this to quickly gauge current price from previously closed price while spike trading during news events.

you could also include a parameter where one can input a pip limit, so the indicator can draw a horizontal line above and below the reference (which is close of previous candle). this is so that when a news clicker kicks me in, i may quickly gauge if my entry is within or outta range.

If you need it, go here: I need an MT4 Indicator

wakeel:

I need an indicator

1. Where's your code you need help with?
  2. You have only three choices: Search for it, learn to code it, or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you when you post your attempt (using SRC) and the nature of your problem.

Easy
int NumberOfTicks,LastOpen;

int init()
{

LastOpen=Time[0];
NumberOfTicks=0;

return(0);
}

int start()
{
   if(Time[0]>LastOpen){
    NumberOfTicks=0;
    LastOpen=Time[0];
   }
   else{
NumberOfTicks++;
}
string mytext=StringConcatenate(NumberOfTicks," ticks on this bar");
Comment(mytext);

return(0);
}

Attached below.
Files:

tonny:
Easy Attached below.
I think he wants the number of pips not ticks . . . between Close[1] and Close[0] . . . and you forgot the horizontal line

RaptorUK:
I think he wants the number of pips not ticks . . . between Close[1] and Close[0] . . . and you forgot the horizontal line

Ha ha i have a bad headache i cant read/think properly. Anyway im already away from my computer but he can borrow an idea from the TICK example.

tonny:
Ha ha i have a bad headache i cant read/think properly.
I often have the same problem . . .
Reason: