MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 861

New article Extending MQL5 Standard Library and reusing code has been published at mql5.com: MQL5 Standard Library makes your life as a developer easier. Nevertheless, it does not implement all the needs of all developers in the world, so if you feel that you need some more custom stuff you can take...
[Deleted]
When I run a backtest with the strategy tester (Ctrl+R) and test is finished, I click the "Open Chart" button. The chart is opened with all entries and exits, that's ok, BUT if I finish another backtest afterwards and click again "Open Chart" button, it will not open another chart for the last...
Hi, when i use indicator on the chart all is fine, but when I use it from iCustom then is use the default for him period of time, is this anyhwo possible to change it? i mean how can I manipulate inside the indicator which time period is used for arrays like Buy[] or Sel[]. To be honest, value are
  Shorting instead of selling  (13   1 2)
I can't seem to sell any of the items I am buying. If I run the following two lines I end up with a buy for 8 lots, then a short for 8 lots. I want to buy 8 then sell 8. Any help would be appreciated. OrderSend (Symbol(),OP_BUY,8.0,Ask,0,0,0,"A real buy", 0, Blue);...
Hi I have installed the MT4 app on my Galaxy S using a demo trading account and received an ID which works very well. However, when I added a live account to the phone, I cannot get notifications using the same Metaqoutes ID (The demo account continues to report incoming notifications correctly) I...
[Deleted]
I am wrting some code to move my stop loss to breakeven after certain number ofx pips profits has been secured. BUT.. how can I turn my code off when and if I decide to start a trailing stoploss from the MT4 menu manually. Is there a function that recognises that a MT4menu fired trailing stop is...
My MT4 backtester stops the backtest after 1 year data backtest,no matter what i try it doesnt do more than that. This is the last line of the journal so its not an error or something: 2013.09.06 15:20:17 2010.08.25 18:05 SANCTUS RAPAX TYPE B3.03 EURUSD,M5: close #21244 buy 0.01 EURUSD at 1...
Hi,I'm trying to code what i think should be an extremely simple EA. I just want a push notification sent to my android device when the 5sma crosses the 34sma,no trades entered just an alert. Here's what ive got //Inputs //Declaration double _MA_Fast; double _MA_Slow; bool _Compare; int start(){...
[Deleted]
Hello!I am getting Order Modify Error 1 and here is the explanation in OrderModify "help" file:"If unchanged values are passed as the function parameters, the error 1 (ERR_NO_RESULT) will be generated."Can you explain what it means in English,thank you.
[Deleted]
Hello, how can i codeing to send images to a website without using FTP? in the mql5.com website you can send your pictures from your charts, i dont know wich technik they use to send tha pictures, but it work without ftp
Hi to all I need EA with daily 25-30 pips and maximum 8-12% drowdown . eurusd or gbpusd or ... Is there really no ?
[Deleted]
Hello, I wrote the custom indicator below that writes the chart data to a file for my other charting software to use. I have tested it and it seems to work. Now, I'm thinking of making it create files for all symbols instead of just the current chart. Any ideas on how to accomplish that? If I...
[Deleted]
I am aware that MT4 automatically keeps data in charts from past minutes, hours, days,etc Also, I am aware that there are some indicator scripts that allow data collection from future information. I want to create a script that would return past information in the form of candlesticks charts. In...
[Deleted]
  line horizontal  (2)
Eu estou procurando também amigo ser encontrar avisarei...
  help me  (1)
how i can use this andicaor to my expert i want when the andicator buy or sell alert my expert trade with the signal the name andicator is trendsignal version2
Hi guys, I swear I have seen this script lying about, many years ago. Now it comes to the point I need it, I can't find it! Been searching hard on posts that date back to 2005 the nearest I got was an unanswered request for a script which removed all active indicators! It is as simple as, upon
Hello all I am running ubuntu12.04 and run Mt4 with Wine emulator( a windows environment simulator).Everything works fine ....but.,, every time i close and then open Mt4 the tabs order is always changed in a seamingly random order.-The tabs-pairs are the same (with the same indicators and all)...
  Momentum MACD  (1)
I modify BB_MACD Indicator and Write MOM_MACD Indicator:
[Deleted]
Hi... I tried to convert custom indicator to expert advisor. Based on the code, i tried to print out iMAONArray values but its return blank... Why and what is the fucntion used for ?.. Please help me #property indicator_separate_window#property indicator_buffers 2#property indicator_color1...
[Deleted]
I got this error in my code and I'm really not sure how to proceed. It is really some file error, after all. :) The culprit seems to be in this part of the code:                         if(TimeStamp != iTime(SymbolArray[i],Periods[PeriodIndex], 0) ){    //this conditon should be met on the first...
Dear All, I wrote a EA with MA's in and its getting hard to make sense of the visual output from the ST because all the MA's are red. Is there a way of getting them displayed in a certain colour without doing it manually. Thanks in advance.
[Deleted]
Hi, Does anyone has experience with multiply MT4 instances ? Is it enough to install the second instance in a new folder ? I suppose the accounts should be different ? Please advice. F.
Beginning discussion, who has used it, any luck
Hi All! Just bought a new Samsung Mega 6.3 running on Android 4.2.2, downloaded the MT4 from the PlayStore, but it didn"t work... Error Message "Unfortunately your device is not supported" Can anyone help?
Do you know who runs a website called forex-discount.com and how to find him? Contact me and get paid 300usd! We want to know his full name, city and country of residence, and if possible his business/personal address or contact details. Forex Discount is a fraudulent website which claims to be a...
[Deleted]
HI,please can any one help me to add a new pair to mt4 mobile for windows mobile 6.5.All i have now in my market watch window is 10 pairs only.I see no "show all" option like in the standart PC vertion.OR at least could someone tell me is adding posible at all.I tryed evrything i know but no result...
  MT4 + W8  (9)
Guys, do you run your MT4 on Windows 8? If so, do you find any (functionality-, performance-, development-related) issues at that?
hi! i have an indicator which draws quite a lot of objects onto a chart when it is attached. these objects are in addition to the lines associated with the indicator buffers. when i call this indicator from within an EA obviously the latter lines do not show up on the chart BUT all of the other...
I have not a lot of experience on EAs. Only from may 2013... And I have two questions 1. I have a EA who is working fine with my personal settings. But I have no Money Management... and best presets are only "1 lot for 1000 € or $" of money on my account... Il want to change automaticaly this number...
  trades by Magic  (7)
Hi I have a Working Ea which open one trade at a certain condition I want to add Multiple trades, each one by it`s uniqe magic number the problem is when I try to close the trade, My code close all the trade at once and I want to close each one by it`s uniqe MagicNumber extern int Magic = 1;extern...