MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 855

negative numbers  (2)
dev = dev * 1.0; Why does the above line compile, but if I add a negative sign (below) then I get a compile error '-' unexpected token? dev = dev * -1.0;
  "If" question  (21   1 2 3)
Lets consider 4 moving averages : double EMA1 = iMA ( Symbol (), 0 , 1 , 0 , MODE_EMA , PRICE_CLOSE , 1 ); double EMA2 = iMA ( Symbol (), 0 , 2 , 0 , MODE_EMA , PRICE_CLOSE , 1 ); double EMA3 = iMA ( Symbol (), 0 , 3 , 0 , MODE_EMA , PRICE_CLOSE , 1 ); double EMA4 = iMA ( Symbol (), 0 , 4 , 0
Dear Coders, I need a simple EA (MT4) that moves stop loss to Heiken Ashi open price plus some pips for sell position and minus for buy position. Stop losses should be moved to complete bar open, not to current bar which is not closed yet. Will be most gratefuller if you post the code. Thank you in...
This one trader from Australia appears to have found the holy grail we have all been looking for? I've been following his Mt4 Charts blog site http://harryoo.blogspot.com/ for almost two weeks now. He posts the daily one-minute chart of his Mt4 Expert-Trader-Program trading the Emini CFD every...
[Deleted]
Hello Everyone, I have done backtest for my EA on H4 using Strategy Tester, Control Point setting. I have few questions and hope you can help. 1. Using broker historical data, the results on Fxpor, Peperstone, FXDD, Axitrader are not the same. The shape of the balance Graph is similar across these...
[Deleted]
Hi Everyone, I have a problem with Strategy Tester - it always returns in log window: 2013.10.12 16:00:43 There were 1 passes done during optimization. I did some manual testing during previous week and this EA send many pending orders and many of them were activated, so one passes during tests...
Hello, I need some help to create a simple Array(I guess thats what I need). When I get a signal I have stored the time of the signal like this: datetime TimeofCross; TimeOfCross = TimeCurrent(); I get the time of the current signal but I would also like to get the time...
[Deleted]
In code I have the following lines if (g_stopBuffer[bar] == EMPTY_VALUE)    g_stopBuffer[bar] = g_stopBuffer[bar+1]; The g_stopBuffer is not drawn on screen i this case. I spent lots of time guessing why, but if I add another couple of lines and get: if (g_stopBuffer[bar] ==...
An EA that I wrote and demoing stops working sometimes (I don't know why!). I have written an indicator which continually checks the EA's operation and sounds an alarm when it detects that the EA has "gone to sleep". I then restart the EA manually. Is it possible to have the indicator restart the
I want create a EA. EA work like. Take profit start with 50 pips. then every next trade TP will be double form last trade. What is the calculation solve this problem. 1. Trade TP : 50 2. Trade TP : 100 3. Trade TP : 200 4. Trade TP : 400
[Deleted]
Hello can somebody tell me how to find the indicator is moving with trend or not? Is their is a method available which help to find the indicator is moving with trend
Hi You can create a new custom window? as image? grateful
Hello, I want to identify which of the open trades has the biggest open loss. And then I want to close it or a part of it. I got the part with the biggest open loss, but I do not know how to add the ticketnumber to that information in the array. so I could select this one trade after I guess...
  Cross rates  (2)
Hi all, I'm trying to calculate a cross currency price from two majors. I get close but not exactly. The broker is variable spread. E.G. EURUSD bid:1.35000 ask:1.35002 GBPUSD bid:1.59290 ask:1.59297 EURGBP bid:0.84747 ask:0.84756 dividing the bids I get: 1.35000 / 1.59290 = 0.84751 dividing the...
Hello gamonies :D tu je reptaj I don't know where to report bugs. I have some words in memory from moderator Raptor.. but don't have enough time with this all.. soo.. https://forum.mql4.com/5719 - I'm sure that policy form MQ here is bad. - Add: option: Clear Experts/Journal logs (save to file -...
[Deleted]
  EA not run in real account  (11   1 2)
My robot runs in Demo in Backtest and not working in Real account. can someone help me?
  Creating a Chart  (4)
Hi I am working on an indicator where I will get the prices of a symbol on certain conditions, I would like to view the prices in a line chart in real time. Is it possible to do in MT4? Any sample or outline would be highly appreciated. Thanks. Richo.
Hello I want to count how many indicators on window 0 (not sub window), i searched for an instruction to show that, but i did not find. So any help to count no. of indicators on the main chart? Thanks.
MT4 stops unexpectedly. "Exception: C0000005 at 6E2B5785 write to 6E2B5785" in crash log ... (Crash log attached.) Access to the server via the VPS, 10 MT4's are running simultaneous, all with different advisors and without of them. Tried on Windows XP and Windows 7 Server 6.1 - no difference Now,...
Hi, Coding Pros... I am a MQL4 newbie/amateur and would like to ask for some help with a few lines. I would like to know how to make the code do this (I got the rest of codes ready, but got stuck with the selections): Select only a certain period (such as a certain month at quarter end, so ignoring...
I’m looking for 100 investors willing to volunteer lifeaccounts to test my new robot for 6 months starting July 01. You keep all theprofits resulting from this test. All I ask in return is a onetime $250 USD maintenancefee to cover for all my expenses during the Test Period which will end on...
[Deleted]
Hi, I attached an EA on 20 different pairs 1 Hour charts, the EA suppose to trigger trades on ALL pairs simultaneously that met the criteria. But I noticed there were instances where 15 pairs met the criteria but only 3 pairs triggered the trades, another instance where 12 pairs met the criteria,...
I am a newbie, looking for a simple EA which will enter trades on each bar/candle until stopped, without any technical indicators.
  Singal EA  (1)
there have any ea when indicator singal buy ea open trade buy when indicator singal sell ea open trade sell [img]http://bdupload.com/image.php?id=D4FD_52574F98&jpg[/img]
[Deleted]
Hello, i cannot visit mql5.com since 1 day and i dont know what this message mean, does somebody know and how to slove? this is the message: 403 - запрещено. Доступ запрещен. Предоставленные учетные данные не дают права на просмотр этого каталога или страницы.
Can someone please guide how do i highlight a time duration, say 0100 gmt to 1900 gmt on the main price chart? any help would be appreciated.
Hi i ve worked on some regression code i ve found and i altered it so to create a different version of it. Although it seems to work as part of an indincator, when i m backtesting it the results are totally different! I really cant find where the problem is. Any ideas/help? Here is the code: reg240...
I like to know from you what you think is more important it is about news from forex factory calendar at newstime i make an indicator like i had done before for the dailyfx displaying vertical lines i wanna have also a line for the start of a bank holiday the color of a line will depend of the...
[Deleted]
Hello all, let´s say I have a list with about 200 - 300 manually taken trades with the open and close (date, time, Asset (ISIN, or CFD DAX, DOW etc.) price etc) datas. Now I want to check which scenario would have been the most profitable...like setting different SL, TSL, TP etc. I hope it is clear
I always thought there are more problems with M1 due to missed ticks etc. But I can display all 8 currency strengths of my indi fine in M1 and M5 (with some occasional missing bars in M1.) Only 1-3 currencies, flatlined, in H1 seem to be displayed, even after a full day. M15 has occasional problems...