MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 852

Hi, I wonder is any solution to read News from "News" Tab in metatrader by script or indicator? Regards,
  OrderClose error  (1)
if (OrderSelect(0,SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_TRADES) == false && OrdersTotal() == 1){  Print ("failed Order Select");   }if(OrderType()==OP_BUY && M < S){  OrderClose (OrderTicket(),Lots,Bid,2,Blue);  }else if(OrderType()==OP_SELL && M > S){  OrderClose (OrderTicket(),Lots,Bid,2,Blue);  } I am not getting...
Do you know where to find the indicator of spread? Like a MACD indicator , moving line showing the spread at the specific time
I want to insert the price value on top right corner of this horizontal line. How can I do this? // Plot horizontal lines..........    if (StringFind(prop,"H",0) >= 0)  {      if (!CandlesMustExist  ||  (exist1 >= 0 && exist3 >= 0))   {        objname =...
Suppose I want to output the current Bid/Ask price to a CSV file. Whenever the price changes , I want the file to update. I was thinking something along the lines of this might work. double PreviousAsk; //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ int init() { int
[Deleted]
I downloaded an indicator FX Divergence and the alert comes up as Classical or Reverse Bullish/Bearish Divergence. What's the difference and meaning. Thanks
[Deleted]
how can i set %R and RSI in one window? please help
I am using StringConcatenate converted to a datetime variable for open and close times as a filter for when trades can be opened. Does it work in strategy tester ? I also am using a cycle to check profitable orders in Account History, Does this work in Strategy tester ? I haven't been able to get...
I have build few codes and mql4 files for automated trading for metatrader 4 with a software. For some reason metatrader4 cant read it. i have contact the company who has the software and said its all ok from their part. Can anyone help me find whats the problem with the coding of the systems that i
[Deleted]
ı creat this ea. but ı can open only 1 position in same time . ı want to open many positions . how can ı doo that. thx.
[Deleted]
Hello, Can anybody help me with EA? I have few question: case 1. In need use candles from 0 to 9 in an EA. double x=iClose(0,PERIOD_M10,0); double y=iClose(0,PERIOD_M10,9); Is it mean: a. two candles first and tenth b. all 10 candles from first to tenth (all array-10 candles) case 2. Using code...
Hi There, I am looking for an complete librarywith code explanations. Where can I find that? J
These types of formulas make no sense to me even when i know what they are supposed to represent. Are people really supposed to be able to look at that formula and know it means, when you add consecutive numbers starting with 1, and the number of numbers you add is odd, the result is equal to the...
[Deleted]
  can this be done  (2)
Hi this is my first visit, I have 2 specific trading strategies and hope it can be set to trade for me, have no idea who else I can ask, can anyone tell me this can be doneI have specific entry and exit points example (and this is not a trade today, just picked a pair) eur/usd long entry 1.3480 exit
Hello Programmers. How can i make my EA running after each xx Second's Kindly Give me Ideas to do that in proper way. With Regards Saravana
[Deleted]
recently I opened a mt4 with Oanda. I noticed their period separators are off by two hours. all other mt4 I have tried have the lines in correct posiyion is there to adjust this? it is very convenient to know at a glance when asia opens thanks
Hi everybody, my question is...how can i get the OrderOpenPrice() of a specific order?? If i send, for example, a buy order by... if(High[1]>=Resist){ res = OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,LotsOptimized(),Ask,3,0,0,"",MAGICMA,0,Green); if(res>=1){ OrderModify(res...
[Deleted]
Hi, I am relatively new to this forum and have a problem with one of my EAs that I am currently testing on a Demo account. I have been searching through this and other forums with little success and would most value the experience of you guys on this issue as I dont well understand what´s going on.....
I know I'm obviously doing this wrong. I can't work out how ObjectSet works with changing the properties of ObjectCreate? bool Short_Line = ObjectCreate("First Short Target", OBJ_HLINE, 0, 0, FirstTarget_Sell);                  if( Short_Line == True)                     {                      bool...
I do not understand what "magicnumber" exactly does. Can anybody help me with this.....! FXSpeed
[Deleted]
Hi all, New here and new ish to mt4. A very quick question.... I am trying to write a ea which will buy and sell at set levels under certain conditions. I have created the condition filter but am having problems in automating the buy and sell orders.... what I want to do is enter an order to buy or...
where can I find historical prices for the 5-minute time frame gbp-usd and eur usd currency? start 01/01/2009 to today? thanks
  Only losses...  (7)
Hello, I'm new here. My background is programming, not trading. Maybe some here can explain to me how it is that the graphs shown with the various EA's here all go up (promising heaven), but when I test them, I only see the graphs tumbling down and consuming all my virtual money. The one more than...
i define a array[10], but if iwant use the arraay[10],i must use for(i=0;i<10 i++) array[i]= 0 initial,mt4 have auto initial 's fuction?
How code below I am sending the function OrderModify to platform and some times the platform is returning code ERROR 130, this error is abour STOP LOSS values, for me is this OK, I cant understand why is returning it some times. Can help me to resolve it ? Inside a loop with 'for' if(OrderSymbol()...
Hi, all i need is a simple code that sells everyday at a certain time, for same amout TP&SL..i want to backtest it.. For example, Sell 14.45 every day a TP of 10, SL of 10 Thank you
When i'm using expert advisor in MT4 to open trades, it doesn't work by himself. I need to check the "Ask manual confirmation" checkbox or else nothing happen. If there is an open trade condition from the expert advisor, if the "Ask manual confirmation" is not checked, nothing happen but as soon as
Try this: 1. Create a new EA called “Dummy” using the defaultEA template. No coding needed if you have the default template. Compile it toproduce Dummy.ex4. 2. Run the EA in the strategy tester in (everytick) visual mode with the speed turned down. 3. Compile the attached TestInd and...
[Deleted]
Hi guy. Can you help me explain this code? Inside it, i add some comment where my question is. Code info: Name: SuperSR 6. Author: Scriptor (2008.03.05 09:45). //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|                SuperSR 6.mq4...