MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 859

[Deleted]
!!!! with your help, i managed to place data within a user-defined array, but still do not know how to use all of the data ... my array has the price data of 100 bars, How I can make an average of these data?
[Deleted]
Hello Guys, I coded password on my expert advisor but i want to change the values to be seen in the input window as asterisk. The "link101" should be (*******) extern string PIN ="-------"; if(PIN != "link101") {Alert ("Invalid PIN");return(0);}...
[Deleted]
  silly problem  (3)
can someone tell me why this loop doesn't store the data? int h1; int h2; int h3; int b1; int b2; double t1[]; b1 = iHighest(NULL,PERIOD_H1,MODE_CLOSE,700,1); b2 = iLowest(NULL,PERIOD_H1,MODE_CLOSE,700,1); h1 = b2; h2 = b2; for(h1=b2;h1<b1+1;h1++) { for(h2=b2;h2<b1+1;h2++) { t1[h1] = iClose
I'm fairy new to programming EAs. I've part complied an EA which uses MT4 to open a trade for Forex pairs. To exit the trade I would like to use the output from an Indicator on Tradestation on the corresponding Forex future. i.e. trading from MT4, stoploss set in MT4 EA, tradestation signal closes...
[Deleted]
  Please Help  (12   1 2)
I can't see why this function doesn't work. //Creates strings like these:// yyyymmdd,hh:mm,o(4dp) ,h(4dp) ,l(4dp) ,c(4dp) ,Volume// 20130829,20:25,33.2050,33.2060,33.2030,33.2040,20string MakeInfoString(string symbol, int period, int Bar){        string Strline = TimeToStr( iTime(symbol,period,...
[Deleted]
first of all, sorry for my bad English. I have problems storing data in a user-defined array using a loop ... I can store data in each position of the array by itself, but I can not store data in an array using a loop. someone can show me how to do it with an example? thanks.
Hi, is it possible to put my own picture / bitmap / icon on the metatrader chart?! Or a alternative possibility can I load my own font to write on the chart? Thank you
double iHi;double xHig;double iLo;double xLo;double out=10;int i;int Range_n=4;double lotsize=0.1;double stoploss=1;double takeprofit=100;double bsl;double btp;double ssl;double stp;double magicnumber1=1111;double magicnumber2=2222;double k=0;static double giamua;static double giaban;double...
[Deleted]
For my EURUSD charts, the price gapped to around 0.1120 yesterday. At the time, pressing refresh didn't help at all. I have a script that uses iClose(), iOpen(), etc. to write the chart info to file, and it also got absurd prices. Today, after pressing refresh, the chart data became more plausible...
i developed one trading system in AMIBROKER. i want to apply same in MT4 FOR selected stocks/instruments....... <LINK REMOVED by MODERATOR> how can i? Any third party, who can help me or any paid service? I am new here....... pls guide..... urgently........waiting
if I use +GMToffset in start/stop hours it will not work ... how can this be solved? fex: int extern FromHour = 8;int extern ToHour = 14;int extern GMToffset = 1;if(Hour()>=FromHour+GMToffset && Hour()<=ToHour+GMToffset) return(0);
Hi MQLers, after I have called OrderSelect, a couple of instructions later (like OrderType, OrderSymbol, ...) I am calling OrderProfit and I doubt this call returns the correct information. Therefore my query goes - all of these Orderxxx are supposed to be performed on a 'selected order'. I do not...
[Deleted]
Can someone show me some code simple code that will allow me to capture the high and low of a Bar at a specified time? For example ... how do I capture the high and low of a bar at 1:00 GMT?
I am using the iMA() function, but the values of the data obtaining by the function only produce a price up to 4 decimal places when it should be displaying pipettes (fractions of a pip). For example, if aud/usd is at 0.91236, iMA only uses 0.9124. I want the EA to display all 5 digits.
[Deleted]
Trying to access data from Excel file using Excellink. All OK at first Tick when indicator dropped onto chart ie reads and writes to file but when I later try to access Excellink reads only 0 data value. Problem appears to be Handle which on 1st pass = 0 but on subsequent accesses = -1. Error code...
My EA is a scalper. The logic I have of a good scalp works many times, that is the trade is positive.. but sometimes not. I have discovered that when the trade does not complete fast automatically either with my target price or stop loss exit, that means the quote goes on sideway and it is better to...
By "external" I mean an EA outside the folder that contains the Terminal. Say I have more than one account. I want to keep only a list of variable values with each Terminal, and with those values each terminal run the same EA from a third folder. Can this be done in MT4? Or will the Terminal forever...
[Deleted]
I wanted to ask you a couple questions that have got me baffled. Since MT4 has moved to and past build 500, some (actually most) of my older indicators from different systems from the past will not work. I can see them in the correct folders in windows explorer, I can see them in the navigator...
[Deleted]
hi guys, I am new to MQL4 and Meta Trader4 as well as this forum. just wondering how MQL4 works in terms of the Trading functions. Do all the functions required to call the backend server. Please let me explain a bit more my question below. For example: int total=OrdersTotal(); for(int...
[Deleted]
I read an interesting post on the web: "MetaTrader 4 works on a 30 second session length - That is when there has been no trading activity for 30 seconds the "session" times out. Outside of this time any communication with the Server from the same IP address needs to be re-authenticated ie: Go...
[Deleted]
  Hello to all  (1)
Hello my name is Giridhar & I ambasically from India but living in London at a moment. From past 2 1/2 years I am practicingforex daily almost 5-8 hours a day, keeping an eye on charts and understandingsignals.With the help of my friend who is also my mentor I learned so manythings and finally I am...
HI I WANT TO MAKE MY EA TO WORK ONLY FOR ONE FX ACCOUNT NUMBER, CAN ANYONE PLEASE HELP ME TO DO THAT THANK YOU
Hi, I am pretty new to programming and I worked through some first tutorials and now I thought I'd try out different things and see how far I would get. I want to make some market overview in a tabular style. I borrowed some code pieces from similar projects and now I just want do it step by step
[Deleted]
Hello, i have a question, how can i codeing somethink that show me for example that my EA run on EURUSD and GBPUSD chart? is it better to code a info with files or with global variables and how would a good example look?
[Deleted]
What can faster be read and what is better so for the programm performance , reading and writing into global variables or using texfiles
[Deleted]
  Last Line in File  (14   1 2)
I wrote a function to read the last line in a file. I wanted to know if anyone knows a better method of doing that. The idea is to go to the end of file, go up to the next line, move back till '\n' is found. //Returns the last line in a file. Exits with the pointer position at where it was.string...
[Deleted]
Hi guys, I have created some .hst files from .csv for single pairs. All single pairs can be loaded and permanently updated as offline charts (equally to 'period converter'). I have no problems, all is visible and works. But from this pairs I made clustercharts (e.g. USDJPY, EURJPY, AUDJPY, CADJPY,...
[Deleted]
for(i=0;i<=OrdersTotal();i++)            {            OrderSelect(i,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES);                  if (OrderType() != 0 || OrderType() != 1)                  OrderDelete(OrderTicket());                  } Hello! I was just wondering that how is it possible with this code to have 3 buy...
[Deleted]
Hi.. There are some EAs that open or close position in a few pips upper or lower than current price... i saw this in some Arbitrage EAs and i remember that those experts used a specific build version of MT4 to trade like this.. does anybody knows how is it possible and how can i code it? or has a...
  time periods  (3)
mt5 has more time periods. is there a way to get PERIOD_M2 , PERIOD _M3, etc... for mt4