MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 849

[Deleted]
  ObjectCreate Trendline  (17   1 2)
Is it possible to set a Trendline with the ObjectCreate function, that has an ending? Otherwise my Chart is full with ray's, if the program sets various Trendlines.
Hi. I write a script that connect my app and send a message informating that has a new candle. But I dont want to put this script in each chart time. I want to use this in only one and verify if for a new candle . I start with: if(DoubleToStr(Minute(),0) != lastTime_Minute){ So if diferent, we...
I made an indicator to draw rectangles with description. The problem is the description is shown inside the rectangles. But if I draw the rectangle manually, the description is shown above the rectangle. I would like to make the indicator to show description above the rectangles. See screenshot...
  Does not create ex4 file  (85   1 2 3 4 5 ... 8 9)
Good afternoon to all. Recently I faced a very interesting dilemma, the compiler in Metaeditor does not work, I press compile and it compiles, but I tried to reinstall the terminal, but it didn't check for errors and didn't create ex4 file. I tried to reinstall the terminal did not help. I am using
Dear guys.   I write a dll file using C# visual studio 2010. Then i write a EA with using my dll file. But i can't use it in my MT4. It say error as 'FX_Copy EURUSD,M30: cannot call function 'AddInteger' from dll 'FX_Copy.dll' (error 127)'. How can i use C# dll in MT4
[Deleted]
I need to have 1 teacher I only basic programming robotforex
  mql4 question  (2)
hello, i have a problem in the code . for (int Path_Counter = 0 ; ; Path_Counter ++) { FileSeek(File_Id,End_Line_Char+1,SEEK_SET); string File_Str=FileReadString(File_Id,1000000); int End_Of_Line=StringFind(File_Str,"\n",0); End_Line_Char+=End_Of_Line+1;...
[Deleted]
i have to develop same in Dot net, not all get "Host Name" and "Port" saw many more site i didn't get no information about that. how can i get the integration for the Dot Net platform. can anybody know that 
Hopefully someone can help me out. I am not able to open the one click trading option in MT4. Top left corner triangle shows but nothing happens when clicked. ALT+T does not work. Settings in Tools/Options/Trade are set correctly. OS is windows 7 (newly installed) Broker support was not able to...
  This is a mystery to me!  (19   1 2)
I am in the process of writing an EA to alert me under certain conditions. One of the conditions is based on the custom indicator CurrencySLopeStrength, but I am experiencing a strange phenomenon. I am filling three variables of every currency with the values read from the custom indicator at three...
[Deleted]
Why aren't the following expressions synonymous? (1) Open[0] < Close[0] (2) Open[0] / Close[0] < 1 I would expect both expressions to describe green bars. The advantage of the second expression is that it could easily be modified to describe "different degrees of green": (3) Open[0] / Close[0] < 0...
[Deleted]
  MT4 user manual  (5)
I am new to MT4. I am looking for a user manual for printing into hardcopy. Can anybody direct me to it? Thank you.
  ArrayBSearch....Baffling??  (19   1 2)
I have a 101 element array (shown):   ArrayResize(Array,count);  ArraySort(Array,WHOLE_ARRAY,0,MODE_ASCEND);  int c = ArrayBsearch(Array,NormalizeDouble(1.6124,4),WHOLE_ARRAY,0,MODE_ASCEND);  Print(c): c = 78??? ArrayResize(Array,count);  ArraySort(Array,WHOLE_ARRAY,0,MODE_ASCEND);  int c =...
Hi, For my EA, how can I make it remember the stoploss value of the FIRST of a series of open positions? (This first position is opened by manual, the latter positions are by EA.) With market moves, SL of this first position and other positions have to be changed(by my EA), but I need the original...
Hi. I build a script that connect my .net app with pipe. So it send quotes from my app. I have two scripts, one like a server and other like a client. In one the app connects the mt4 for send commands and in the other the mt4 connect the app for send quotes. My problem is that I need send a string...
[Deleted]
Below is the code from the MetaQoutes site for Bollinger Bands custom indicator //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| Bands.mq4 |//| Copyright © 2005, MetaQuotes Software Corp. |//| http://www.metaquotes.net/...
I am using Meta Trader4 for FOrex Trading, it worked great until I updated IOS7. This App keeps crashing out when I open it. Hence, I have tried re- downloading many times, but it didn't work. Is there anyone could help me solving this problem? Thank in advance.
[Deleted]
I know EA can delete a pending order on a specific expiration date. But I need another solution: Lets say EA opens a Buy trade and also places a pending order (Buy Limit) for the same strategy. According to the strategy the EA should delete the pending order if the Open trade reached its TP. Suppose...
Hi I want sell my trading system . but i need set password or privilege exclusive for 1 cliet and 1 camputer Is it possible ??
I would like to add a Magic Number when I place a trade through this drop order script. Then I can close out trade via the Magic Number. I am not a programmer so I do not know how to do it.
[Deleted]
  Trial EA  (2)
Hello! Forum members: I'm not a programmer but I developed an EA by merging several EA's. I tried monthly back testing and it gives positive monthly result for the past 8 months. i appreciate very much if you try and give comment on it or introduce some modification to improve the performance....
[Deleted]
Is it possible to use FileOpen(), to open a file, on a network computer? Thanks!
I think that the indicator may be redrawing but it may not. If there is a drawback, it will be covered by another profitable deal. The meaning of the Expert Advisor should be as follows. The indicator drew a point the expert advisor opened a position on the sell and another point appears the expert
hi, can please somebody explain me the AccountStopoutMode on a sample? i dont know what exactly this explanation means: 0 - calculation of percentage ratio between margin and equity; 1 - comparison of the free margin level to the absolute value. thank you, mike
I want to execute an OrderSend at exactly 12:30 and 00 seconds, but when I look in the journal, it says the trade was bought at 12:30:05. Why is there a delay? How can I execute a trade much quicker than a 5 second delay? extern string time = "2013.10.03 12:30:00";//in eaint start() {  if...
Hi, In my EA, which in a considerable market move will open say 10 positions gradually, one by one . I'm thinking about: say after 7 positions opened, a stopout happens, how do I prevent EA from openning the other 3 positions? .... maybe the question is: how to know a stopout happened. Any...
I don't know how to change color of chart window in script, can you help me please, any Idea?
Hi, I am clueless how to fix this problem. All or most of all my 2012 candle history is missing from GBPUSD. I attached an image. I cannot do backtesting with all this information missing. Please help. Thanks, Jeff
I'm trying to delete an EA in my experts folder so I can backtest it, but when I delete it and replace it with a revised version, MetaTrader somehow has a copy of the old version of my EA, as if it's storing it in memory? Also, I was wondering what this lockpad on the icon is for. Would this be...
Hi All, See first pic below, which is what I am aiming for- an MTF display for my indi with both tables and charts in the same window, 4TFs in my case given maxBars= 20 latest bar calculation displayed, to fit all the TFs in one screenshot. [ NOTE: I can get this display by using mql versions...