EA property in chart can not be changed

In chart, I Can`t change EA property, after i use simulate tick every 1 second in Start()

How to solve this.....help me Please...!

int start(){
if(!IsTesting() || !IsStopped()) {
   int hwnd=WindowHandle(Symbol(), Period());
   int msg = RegisterWindowMessageA("MetaTrader4_Internal_Message");
         while(!IsStopped()){
            main() ;
            PostMessageA(hwnd, msg, 2, 1);  //  fake ticks
            Sleep(1000);
         }
   }  else main();
   return(0);
}

When using endless loop, change your extern variables to GlobalVariableSet() variables. Then use F3 like its the EA properties page.

ubzen:
When using endless loop, change your extern variables to GlobalVariableSet() variables. Then use F3 like its the EA properties page.

Sory...i can`t catch your mean... more spesific please...

even F7 not respon

i need all property windows shows like usual not individual Var

I would suggest to post the message using a script, rather than EA. You can easily remove the script and your EA remains untouched.

Repions:

Sory...i can`t catch your mean... more spesific please...

even F7 not respon

i need all property windows shows like usual not individual Var

Here's an example https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/146936/page2#843366. If you want property window then do-not use endless loop.

***Added: looks like in your case you're just looking to generate fake_ticks. So like the other Ovo suggested, try making that into a Script. That way, you'll have a Script generating the Fake_Ticks and Hopefully your Expert_Advisor would become free to use the Properties Window again.

Ovo:
I would suggest to post the message using a script, rather than EA. You can easily remove the script and your EA remains untouched.

yeah..I've used it before.. i try to include in EA...hope be more compact..

ovo & ubzen Thank all of your concern...

Reason: