Keyboard speed - page 2

teleport112:

The same problem. Even worse after I press keys it takes about 3-4 seconds before letters actually appear on screen! (version 933 of the MetaEditor)

In version 914 from 21.03.2014 I don't' have such problem - everything is reasonably light and fast .

So my advice - do not allow your terminal to update to this version till the bug is fixed if you want to actually work with the code.

I have this problem just now, after upgraded to 934. Letters appear on screen 1 second or so after typing. This only happens to my larger files (~2000 line). Small files don't have this problem.

LarryMT:

I have this problem just now, after upgraded to 934. Letters appear on screen 1 second or so after typing. This only happens to my larger files (~2000 line). Small files don't have this problem.

I suggest you to report this to the ServiceDesk of Metaquotes.

My codes are over 2400 and it is blinking/responding normally. Using latest build.

Same problem with the new MetaEditor Build934.

My EA is more than 1400 lines.

Have the same problem, the smooth operation of the previous version, but 934 version.

Whole editor got stuck, and CPU running at full speed, when there was some typing, even deleting.

My EA is over 1500 lines.

This problem ready caused me trouble, I have used the previous version to code.

Before the official solving this problem, here is 914 version below.
Files:
914.zip  3032 kb
Reason: