Unknow Issue

Hello,

i have install on a VPS Server a MetaTrader and i have put a EA on a chart and i get know following error messages that i dont understand, please look in the attached picture and let me know if somebody from you understand that:

try to reduce the Max Bars in history/chart

PlanandTrade:

Hello,

i have install on a VPS Server a MetaTrader and i have put a EA on a chart and i get know following error messages that i dont understand, please look in the attached picture and let me know if somebody from you understand that:

Wow, am I reading that correctly ? 3,738,370,048 bytes is equal with 3,650,752 KB or 3565,18 MB or 3.48 GB.

How much the size of your RAM memory ? Try to increase the RAM or reducing the size of some arrays or don't create too much object variable.

onewithzachy:

Wow, am I reading that correctly ? 3,738,370,048 bytes is equal with 3,650,752 KB or 3565,18 MB or 3.48 GB.

How much the size of your RAM memory ? Try to increase the RAM or reducing the size of some arrays or don't create too much object variable.

RAM is irrelevant. Terminal is still a 32 bit program. It can't access beyond the 2 (or 3) GB limit.
qjol: try to reduce the Max Bars in history/chart
Memory usage is controlled by Max Bar on Chart. Leave the history alone for testing.
Reason: