MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 533

Hello everyone, Because i believe in Fibonacci tools, I'm trying to add them all in one simple indicator. So here's my first indicator which will draw almost all Fibonacci tools such as Retracement, Arc, Fan, Expansion and TimeZone based on ZigZag swings (expect the Channel i couldn't make it). It
  The revenge strategy  (101   1 2 3 4 5 ... 10 11)
I read in the internet about the strategy "revenge" by the author writes that the profitable strategy, I want to ask if anyone uses it, any results and in general whether it makes sense to trade by this strategy
  TA or something you don't know about.  (1179   1 2 3 4 5 ... 117 118)
What is TA? Technically, it is a market analysis based on data coming into the exchange terminal. That is, it is usually a standard price formula for a bar (OHLC), volumes and ticks (only ticks for Forex), open interest (for options), the cup, the current volumes of supply and demand for the
Hi, I would like to add the attached indicator to my EA using icustom. What double would I have to declare for uptrend/downtrend ? Thanks
  ENUM_MA_METHOD  (4)
Hello guys, I have this problem I can not solve. I wrote this code: enum Tipo_MM  {   A=MODE_SMA,// Media semplice   B=MODE_EMA,// Media esponenziale  }; input Tipo_MM Tipo_MediaMobile=A; Then I insert "Tipo_MediaMobile" in this code: (iMA(NULL,PERIOD_CURRENT,3,0,Tipo_MediaMobile,PRICE_CLOSE,0) but...
Hi Everyone,  I am coding a EA. I dont know how to make Stoploss move automatically. Could anyone please help me on this ?
  Trade Of The Week  (19   1 2)
Currency investors should consider selling GBP/JPY this week, advises CitiFX in its weekly FX pick to clients.  "Sell GBP/JPY at 130.55, target 127.10, stop loss 132.60," Citi advises.  *Citi weekly trades provide short term guidance on where they see 1-2 week opportunities in G10 FX markets. Unless...
Hello folks, What i want to do: I have two target prices. A low target and a high target. I want to check what has been reached last on the current chart. Like checking if the last renko bar was down or up. I also tried all variations of Low[], High[], iLow and iHigh, nothing changed This is what I
Hello Members, Here is the code for testing a binary robot: // Trade operation ----------------------------------//    if(OrdersTotal() == 0 && D_B > 0 )    BuyTicket = OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,lot,Ask,(int)CalcSlippage,0,0,"BUY",MagicNumber,0,clrGreen);    if(OrdersTotal() == 0 && D_B < 0 )...
I tried compiling an EA which is posted below https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/100 The code is giving compilation error at the following (as wrong parameters count) adxHandle=iADX(NULL,0,ADX_Period); I do not see any issue with the statement. How do I fix the error? Error list is attached
Am currently building an EA thats base on the ichimoku kinko hyo system i have  manage to code a few lines but am close to no where, cos the EA is incomplete and its giving me errors. Firstly, am having problem in putting the trailing stop in my code so that once the price hit the take profit it...
Hello I have an array of arrays of ints. I want to access a particular sub-array but compiler says: "Invalid array access". What am I doing wrong? Please Note: I do NOT want to access individual elements of the sub-array int            ...
We want to run a script overnight and I have got the terminal.exe to run via a schedule to open the relevant chart and then run the script.  This script collates the require variables, but cannot place the orders.  It reports an Uninit 0 error. If I run the script manually, it works normally.  And...
Hi, Gurus: Does anybody know how to get a specific Order's Ticket No. through one click in order list  of the terminal trading tab? Current situations: 1. Double click one of the order list in trading tab & pop out a dialog window (Yes! The Interface for the operations of  deleting / modifying /...
  mt4 - indicator - Levels  (13   1 2)
Hi, I am interesting about 'Indicator Levels' so I need to get some advice before I started. Which 'Object' would be better for it? I want to write 'Level Prices Description' like below.   Really any good reply would be better. Thanks. 
[Deleted]
  Schedule Script  (7)
Hi, how I can schedule one script ? I will that the script start automatically on 14:35 PM It is possible ? We must buy a external plugin for MT4 ? Thanks for the Anwers, bye Guido 
[Deleted]
Hey guys.. I have an EA that wanna change it to what i want, but there are some issues that i can't solve them... 1. Another problem in my ea is that it does not see my condition for starting an order (line 66 and 72) and it open trade on open[0], beside when for ex, it open a buy position and after...
Hi, I try to use 'ChartSetSymbolPeriod' for my indicator, but this indicator slow down my MT4 platform when I try to use it with another Expert Advisors. //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|                                       ChangeSymbol Indicator.mq4...
Hi gurus, Recently I often find that many demo accounts can be identified as a live account (IsDemo() gives false on demo accounts). Can you tell me something about this? Why is it, and is it possible to avoid it? Thanks 
[Deleted]
Hey there! So I've been trying for the past few days to get a custom indicator working within an EA. Its the PZ Lopez Trend. I'm also using a web based coding environment called FxDreema to actually create the code. I'm noticing though that when I have set the EA on a chart, it makes maybe two...
Hi All, i created a simple script, which cover closing unrealized pending orders when new candle started, but it doesn´t work. Can you please help me with this? I need to solve this problem. Thanks for any help :-) int Objem1 = Volume[0];...
I have written a simple code to calculate the average of the past ten days, weeks, and months and placed it in OnInit(), however, when run, it loops indefinitely. Can someone please tell me what I did wrong...   Here's the code:   int OnInit()   {     double Avg=0.0;     printf("I'm going to find...
Hi Guys,     I wanted to check with you guys if you can help me with a function that I can call to check if previous 10 candles is not touching my SMA(18) as I want to use it as another filter for the EA that I am working on something like below:    
Hello to the experts, I tried to use the shortname function with a custom indicator, but nothing seems to appear in the chart window. Then I tried the for example MACD default codes, implemented in the INIT() area: IndicatorShortName("MACD("+IntegerToString(InpFastEMA)+"...
Hello, is there a simple way for an empty default value on arrays (of objectpointers) ? signature: void funcsname(...., clsName* &ArrayOfObjectPointers[] = ???) {} // *NULL[] no surprise, this is not working. But is there a usefull "ZeroPointer" ? Thanks
Hello, I would like to write some code for Indicator "Candle CountDown" but I need some help. I know Period() - Returns timeframe of the current chart. But I would like to use "Period()" like "PERIOD_M15" in the M1 TimeFrame Chart. CandleCountDown = ( Period() * 60 ) - ( TimeCurrent() - Time[0] );...
  No connection  (2)
Anyone else having trouble?  I have a demo account and I can't seem to get a connection.  Any help is appreciated.   Thanks! 
Hi all, I need your help with the following First of all, I want to know if the calculations made in the language can be so accurate that results get to work with all these decimals. Now I explain what I try. I need to make a division for a number containing many decimals, 106 to be exact. the...
extern double lots =  0.01;extern int takeprofit = 30;extern int magic1 = 302;extern int slippage = 3;extern double lotfactor = 0.50;extern int totalORders = 8;extern int EnterHour = (4);//+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| Expert initialization...
[Deleted]
Hi guys, I wrote this function(below) and when I call it in star() the values remain the same and are not updated bool checkMyTrend()   {      double Maa1 = iMA(Symbol(),0,periodM1,0,MODE_SMA, PRICE_CLOSE,shiftM1);      double Maa2 = iMA(Symbol(),0,periodM2,0,MODE_SMA, PRICE_CLOSE...