MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 540

Hi!  I have custom expert with some input parameters and some customizable variables, which i enter through CEdit objects. I wish to combine all this parameters and to open my custom indicator(like i'm opening it when I drag-drop indicator to chart) on CButton.Press() change The general purpose is...
Hello Here is the code: https://www.mql5.com/en/code/8181 I' m very interested by this indicator and i' d like to be able to use it on MTF, but my programming skills are not strong enough to modify it. Please help me. Thanks
Where to place properly place RefreshRates() to prevent re-quote/off quote? Should it be before or after? Are these right? Where else should I place RefreshRates()?          RefreshRates();      double ask   =MarketInfo(Symbol_1,MODE_ASK);           RefreshRates();      int ticket=OrderSend(Symbol_1...
I would like to run my ea on GMT input time. it shows error while i used following codes. please support me to fix the error? int Today=-1;extern Hour=12;extern Minute=15;datetime GMTtime = TimeGMT();int hour = TimeHour(GMTtime);int minute = TimeMinute(GMTtime);if (DayOfWeek() != Today && hour ==...
I am writing an Indicator by Trade Function OrderOpenTime() I get the Time in Seconds, I want to convert the output  into a string of "yyyy.mm.dd hh:m:ss" format. how can I do it?
[Deleted]
Hello All,  I am trying to call the value of the Stop Loss from my previous trade and then have a condition whereby the stop loss of the next trade can not have a stop loss of the same value. I thought I would add a variable PreviousStopLoss and set it equal to the Stop Loss of that trade, like...
Hi, I am trying to create a custom indi to draw simple horizontal lines at specific prices. I will enter those prices manually. Would you guys pls help me on this. I hope this should be very simple for the person who can code. I can continue working on it. Many thanks in advance :)       
Hello All, I am creating a MQL4 script which imports a C++ DLL to access some functions. The imported C++ DLL is created by me and it invokes third party licensed C++ libraries  to perform some mathematical calculations. I am able to run the code with out any issues and I get the expected output but...
Hello guys,  I wonder, how relevant and how well are tests done by StrategyTester in MT4, whether I can rely on that tests (I test on ticks) And I'd also like ask, whether I can test on Week timeframe on MT4 somehow, thanks!
2 beh12zad 2016.09.29 20:11 DE I need an indicator or EA to set all opened Charts Panel to minimum Lot Size automatically when I open MetaTrader 4. is it possible?
Hi, I have many profiles on one of my MT4 platform, and I want to export all of them to an other MT4 platform. How I can do this please? I tried to find in the documentation and the forum, but I didn't find. Thanks in advance for your help.
  Initialization problem  (20   1 2)
Hi guys, I found an issue: There is a MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_TICKVALUE) query in my indicator's OnInit() part. It works good, except one: if the indicator is already on the chart when I start the MT4, the tickvalue gives 0. So, I think there is something wrong with MarketInfo in OnInit(), when...
  iStdDevOnArray  (3)
Hello,  Is there any difference between   double dev = double  iStdDevOnArray(0, 0, MODE_SMA, 0, MA_LENGTH, i);  AND    double dev = double  iStdDevOnArray(0, MA_LENGTH, MODE_SMA, 0, MA_LENGTH, i); I don't see the point in calculating the standard deviation on the whole array if I can calculate it...
[Deleted]
How I can write a code for a candlestick pattern indicator
Hi, I developed an expert. As far as I know, t he expert starts running when the price change. However , if the price change again, and my expert does not get to finish , the expert do not continues and another expert run starts. This happens when the market is under strong variations. So, under
Hi, I'm using Strategy Tester and OrderSend is returning error (148 - The amount of opened and pending orders has reached the limit set by a broker.). My code is ok, I have variable controlling maximum number of open positions and getting errors when I set it grater than 500. How to override limit...
Hey Guys, I can imagine that here in the forum are a lot of threads like these. But my problem this time isn't that I don't know how the iCustom Methode works rather that it doesn't work... The parameters for the  iCustom Methode are:  double  iCustom(symbol, timeframe, name,...
Can someone tell me why I am getting this compilation error. declaration of 'tail1' hides global declaration at line 105 Gold Sep2016.mq4 28631 33 declaration of 'bar1' hides global declaration at line 104 Gold Sep2016.mq4 28673 11 internal error #-2  0 0 1 error(s), 6159 warning(s)  2 101
[Deleted]
Hi.... I am running on 5 digits account and my EA not close the orders.... Could somebody help me ? This is my code: void CloseAllSell() {    int total = OrdersTotal();    for (int i = total-1 ; i >=0 ; i--)  {    OrderSelect(i, SELECT_BY_POS);    if (OrderType() == OP_SELL) {         OrderClose(...
New article The Easy Way to Evaluate a Signal: Trading Activity, Drawdown/Load and MFE/MAE Distribution Charts has been published: Subscribers often search for an appropriate signal by analyzing the total growth on the signal provider's account, which is not a bad idea. However, it is also important...
[Deleted]
Hi, my ea occur warings. ' check operator precedence for possible error; use parentheses to clarify precedence' how to fix? <Decompiled code removed>
Hi Everyone I have two related questions: Question 1. I have tried a number of different ways to limit my EA from running on every tick for certain void functions, but have not had any success.  Some of my void functions only need to get executed when the new candle/bar forms, so it's not necessary...
[Deleted]
Trying to get a buffer to start from 0, as opposed to the calculated amount.  Below is a simplistic example where the initial value (1000) will reflect the close of the current symbol.  I'm trying to get it to start from 0 and show the movement from that point on.  Any help would be appreciated....
  MT4 on windows 10  (93   1 2 3 4 5 ... 9 10)
Would like to know if work is being done to fix the problems? Been running in compatibility mode on all versions, no response. Or can anyone advise which older builds work under 10
//+-------- if the series meets profit targets... close the series--------------------------------------------------------+            if(((profit > target_profit)) )   {                 for(cnt=0;cnt<total;cnt++)...
Anyone can help me to modify RSI indicator like this? or give me some code to edit in metaeditor? It usefull with double RSI The indicator is here https://www.mql5.com/en/code/7898 I need your help guys :)
[Deleted]
I have this code before my ordersend, but yet orders are opened immediately. Shouldn't this loop be locking the EA up for 5 seconds? int seconds = (int)TimeCurrent();while((int)TimeCurrent()-5 < seconds){Sleep(1000);RefreshRates();}
Hello I'm missing something which I cannot see easily on google.  Maybe I'm missing the point of header use. I'm getting 'RefreshRates' - function not defined when I compile a .mqh file. The same applies for loads of other functions I'm trying to use in a header file. How can I fix this?
[Deleted]
Hey  On the desktop MQL4 App I set the message ID under notifications and test, this sends a message successfully to my MQL4 App. I add my EA to the chart, see alerts being triggered on the desktop, but nothing is sent to my phone. Also tried sending to MQL5 mobile app, same result. Please help....
[Deleted]
Is there a way to calculate the Average number of Pips per tick? I am new to coding in MQL4. I would like to check in my code if there is a sudden fast movement against my trade and close it out if true. Thanks for any assistance. Paul