MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 532

Decrypt  (23   1 2 3)
Hi Gurus! Here is the mql example of using of CryptEncode/CryptDecode. Based on that example, let's say: string my_string=ArrayToHex(dst); I'd like to get the original text string ("The quick brown ... ") from my_string. How can I get it? Thank you 
  Template problem  (1)
How to revive "Popular" template in the Templates? I somehow removed it
Hello brothers, I would like to know how to convert a order commission + swap value into PIP and I need to add that PIP value with Open order value... (So i'll get exact open order price value) Thanks in Advance.
Hi Guys,  I have been looking for an EA or inidcator that can plot or display RSI support or resistance... I have been searching and everytime I get the support and resistance for the cadle chart , I was hoping for a similar one as below but for RSI window:    
How to make the function not to return 0 val when Vol >1 ?? double MTRd() { int i; int n= MathRound((MTRperiod-1)/2); if (Volume[0]<1)  // calculate only when the new bar appears {    double c;    double Ext[];    ArrayResize(Ext,0);                //reset old values    ArrayResize(Ext...
Hi, This is my first post, so welcome everyone!  I'm trying to develop a set of custom indicators based on another custom indicator. The custom indicator I want to use is similar to RSI. What I want to do is to check if RSI is below 30 on H1 timeframe. And if it is I want to draw a blue line/ blue...
Hello to all. I would like to bring up a ball, when the Buffer Histogram purple and  Buffer line are not overlapped. the code written by me no errors. #resource "\\Indicators\\price_speed_and_acceleration.ex4" //--- indicator settings #property indicator_chart_window #property indicator_buffers 1...
I have the MA Croosover alert indicator which will alert when two moving averages cross. It plays an alert sound and sends an email. The indicator works very well, but once the alert has been triggered, it keeps repeating the same alert over and over again. Could someone please help me adjust the
Hi, I am currently encountering this error when loading my dll coded in C++. What could be the problem?  Thanks. 
Hi,   I want to know how many contracts i can take with my account. If i use :  NormalizeDouble((AccountFreeMargin()/MarketInfo(NULL,MODE_MARGINREQUIRED)),0) the answer is  (int)0.89, so less than 1 contract but i can buy 1 contract . Why ?    Thanks for your answers. 
Hello,   i'm pretty new to programming, i'm studiyng a Renko Expert Advisor, it converts a normal chart in a Renko chart. File is attached, i'm understanding pretty much everything, expect this:   void UpdateChartWindow() {   if(hwnd == 0)   {     hwnd = WindowHandle(sSymbolName, RenkoTimeFrame);...
Hi,  i have two identical instance of MT4 where i run some backtest. Same settings, same historical data. One of them was connected to a broker and the restart without credentials just to allow MT4 to use microlots. Now some strange happens in the MT4 that has been connected just one time: With same...
Is it true that I cannot define e.g. for Comment(..) leading zeros  before the decimal point. As I want to show percent-numbers which range from 1.1% to 999.9% and I want to be able to see mat the chart (with Comment(..)) 001.1% .. 009.9 % .. 022.2 % .. 123.4 % .. 999.9 %. I tried StringFormat(%03...
I've been using an EA of my creation for a few years now and it always worked quite well (at least in terms of doing what was expected of it, results are a different story!).. I've only used it on currencies so far without issues, but recently I tried to apply it to XAUUSD The result is that the EA...
I've created an indicator that will plot horizontal lines on each tick. On each tick, I'd like to find the line that is closest to the current price in order do other things (plot vertical line between those 2 points, know how to do that.) I figured the best way would be to just loop over all chart...
[Deleted]
  what is the right way to learn?  (210   1 2 3 4 5 ... 20 21)
Hi all! I am very new to forex. Can you tell me the right way to learn and what to learn
[Deleted]
I have 3 indicators that i have used for a while, but lately i have tried to automate my trade but discovered that some of the buffers are hidden. Can anyone help to modify it so that it displays its hidden buffers on the data window. I use these 3 indicators for Daily chat trend confirmation. I...
Is this the best way/correct way to code the Exponential Bollinger Bands?? I want to know if my formula is correct. #property indicator_chart_window #property indicator_buffers 3 #property indicator_color1 clrSilver #property indicator_color2 clrSilver #property indicator_color3 clrSilver extern int...
Dear Sir, Please add settings when reach the profit in basket close all orders at a time. Add Input options 1. Basket Close = TRUE & FALSE 2. Basket Close In = AMOUNT & PIPS 2. Basket Target = 10 if Basket Close TRUE means when reach basket profit $10 close all orders immediately. if Basket Close
  optimization of code  (17   1 2)
Hi, I found somewhere there that i way to optimize the code is to use multiple if() instead of &&. So I made changes in my code and stopped working properly. So where is the bug? Plz help This worked slowly but properly void  SLman() {  int type, ticket;    int total = OrdersTotal();      double...
HELLO I NEED HELP, AND ME AN MY FRIEND AND WE HAVE MADE A TRADING SYSTEM FOR MT4, MADE THE TESTING, OPTIMIZATION I WANT TO SEE THAT TAKES MANY HOURS AND DAYS, THERE BEST SOLUTION TO OPTIMIZE IN LESS TIME?
Dear Friends, I'm writing my first EA. Order send is not firing but i am getting  next line alert at every tick. Could you please clarify why this is happening? //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //|                                                 Lal-First EA.mq4...
  server not found  (2)
My mt4 platform for android cannot see any trading server why??
Hi, can anyone help with osme code to Martingale Binary Option EA on next candle. I have code from EABuilder which will Martingale n next signal but I was looking to make this an option for next candle or next signal This is the code from EABuilder..  Thanks...
[Deleted]
I am currently working around some really basic stuff and I can't wrap my head around this one. How would a simple program look that would do nothing else but count the amount of ticks recieved in a 30 second period? I'm asking for the actual code that can be executed. I will be forever grateful.
Does anyone know how Point is calculated in Meta trader 4? The documentation for Point says  - ` The current symbol point value in the quote currency.` But what does that mean? I noticed that in meta trader sometimes Point is 0.1 other times its 0.000001 for the same currency pair. Any insight...
Hello Everyone, Am currently building an EA thats base on the ichimoku kinko hyo system i have  manage to code a few lines but am close to no where, cos the EA is incomplete and its giving me errors. Firstly, am having problem in putting the trailing stop in my code so that once the price hit the...
  CHART_SHOW_TRADE_LEVELS  (12   1 2)
Hi, I have a problem with CHART_SHOW_TRADE_LEVELS. I have written code:    long tradeLevelsVisible = 0;   if (ChartGetInteger(ChartID(), CHART_SHOW_TRADE_LEVELS, 0, tradeLevelsVisible))      Comment("Show Trade levels="+tradeLevelsVisible);   else      Comment("");   and tradeLevelsVisible variable...
  Expert's idea of a double martingale  (100   1 2 3 4 5 ... 9 10)
Hi all. A lot of people are scolding Martingale money management, but I keep experimenting. As in roulette it is really effective (tested in practice) There is an expert idea, but it can work at brokers who don't ban the lock. No statistics, as I need to write an Expert Advisor and put it on a demo
I have a newbie question about coding. As you see on below picture I attached 2 ZigZag indicator to a chart. First with parameter Deviation=1000 color white and second with Deviation=5 color red. As you see there is not influence of Deviation parameter (indicators are overlapped).    I looked at...