Trade Indicator EA

Hi, im fairly new to MQL so ive decided to build a trade indicator which displays an arrow for a buy and sell based on the conditions of two EMA's and an RSI.

So far i have added the EMA's, im a little stuck on how to continue with the RSI as i want to say that if the 50 EMA is above the 200 EMA and if the RSI Below 20 then draw a down arrow on the candle close.

I could really do with some guidance on MQL, any tips are really appreciated and if any of you could recommend where to enhance my knowledge please do! :) 

Files:
BackBone.mq4  4 kb

if (Fast50>Slow200);
  if (RSI<RSIOverSold);
  1. "Fairly new?" That does nothing.
  2. Either use the old style init/start/deinit or the new style OnInit/OnCalculate/OnDeinit. Not both.
  3. Why have you provided useless OnChartEvent and OnTester when you don't understand anything about coding?
  4. "build a trade indicator?" Indicators can not trade. Only EAs.
  5. You've done nothing but type useless lines. You have only three choices: Search for it, learn to code it, or pay (Freelance) someone to code it. We're not going to code it for you. We are willing to help you when you post your attempt (using SRC) and the nature of your problem.
Reason: