MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 263

Maybe someone can help me with a specific technical problem with MT4 that is starting to be annoying and I don't know how to deal with it. I use MT4 with this English broker which generally works well ETX Capital | Forex, spread betting and CFDs | Regulated by the FCA. I use an Expert Advisor with
Hello, Currently i am trying to limit number of order to 4, opened by EA using OrderTotal() but still EA opens more then 4 orders here is snippet if( OrderTotal() <=4) { //here goes code } Please help
Hi I want to make ea from ichimoku. The logic is that when the price breaks the cloud it will open buy. Logic buy is: When the candle breaks the kumo, and a candle appears above the kumo (close and opendoes not hit the kumo) then triggers buy. But how come my coding below doesn't work. In fact, buy
[Deleted]
I'm new to coding so please don't blast my code xD But basically how my EA works is when 2 trend lines cross is makes a sell/buy trade (depending on which way) but because there is obviously some time when the lines are touching, my EA goes nuts and opens and closes like 100 trades per second, I
Good morning, I need to get the last digit of a price and "round it" according to some rules of my own, it's not just rounding it. To detect a price's last digit I'm multiplying the price for 100000 and %10 to obtain it. However, and even when a large part of operations I run this way works, there
I have recently done a strategy tester that backtested perfectly fine last week. I have been tweaking my program, and I went to back test again. when I did, I realized the results were way off. Upon closer inspection, it was as if the chart was not being utilized at all. The Strategy Tester is...
oid OnTick () { double parabolic = iSAR ( _Symbol , _Period , 0.02 , 0.2 , 0 ); double KLine = iStochastic ( NULL , 0 , 5 , 3 , 3 , MODE_SMA ,MODE_MAIN, 0 , 0 ); if ( OrdersTotal () == 0 ) { if (KLine < 20 && Ask > parabolic) { OrderSend ( _Symbol ,OP_BUY, 0.1 ,Ask, 3 ,Ask- 50 * _Point ,Ask+ 25 *
Hello MT Team, I've moved MT4 to my new notebook with a resolution of 1920x1080. Everything the same, but the zoom becomes a problem I cannot solve: Under maximum zoom, 2/3 of the Bar charts are not on the grid lines (see attatchment), which gives me pain to find corresponding indicator values of
Hello Metatrader developers, thank you for your great work. I'm also using your MT4 App in iOS and Android. Only a small option is still desired. You know the App will automatically zoom the chart. It's perfect. But sometimes it's critical, e.g. when the indicator-lines are out of the window and I
Can you change colors of indicator lines in a Demo account
Hi, i have this mt4 indicator to allows you building candlestick patterns. I am looking for someone to help me upgrade it with moving average and bollinger bands filter. I hired programmer to create this software but now i run out of money so i will share source code with you to make it better. how
Hi, this is the first post I create on the forum and I'd like to start by thanking you for the help you've been providing; I've used this forum countless times and it's been almost always useful. That being said, the problem I need help with is the following. I am backtesting an EA that places a
Hi guys , I wonder if someone can help me to add an arrow every time that the indicator change his color
hi every one. im new here and i have some question about volume check function and need for help. how do i call it in "on tick" tnx
Hi everyone, Does anyone know if it's possible to save a virtual snapshot of a chart? For example, say I want to save today's (September 8, 2020) 5-minute chart including all price and time data of every 5-minute candle, so that I'll be able to open up MT4 sometime in the year 2022 and - browse
I have the formula in Rulang and the indicator works in Rumus, but I cannot figure out how to rewrite it in MQL4(four). I am studying MQL4, looking through the library and comparing it, but so far with no results.(
hi all pro coders, recently my telegram EA got this problem :"HTTP request falied", but it worked well before :? I check the Options (webrequest) already,,, How to fix it please? Thanks
  Text justification  (10)
Hi All :) writing a custom indicator I came across a problem... hot to place text in the right position. As I create text object I can see that the text is justified "bottom-center" and I did not found any parameter to change it :( I need my object text to be aligned "mid-left"... or otherwise the...
I have an indicator which gives one signal Down Buffer... I wish to only give signal once per day... Like after the first signal it will not paint any signal for the rest of the day! I have tested with below code it's now not painting at all? int day = 0 ; // this goes in OnInit() //here goes my
Hello all, I would like to know how to solve following problem. 1. One EA working on 20 Pair. EA open position with EAMagicNumber=5000. EA open only one position on lifetime. For example, If EA open one position ( EAMagicNumber=5000 ) on XAUUSD, then other pair can't open position with
  Trailing Stop  (7)
Hi MQL4 Experts, I'm trying to code a function that moves my buy order to breakeven after the price moves X amount AGAINST me. Here'a the code. Can you please point out where I'm going wrong. Cheers, Tim void MoveToBE() { for ( int b= OrdersTotal ()- 1 ; b >= 0 ; b--) {
  Paraboilc sar histogram  (20   1 2)
Hello every body please i am searching for paraboilc sar as HISTOGRAM with colors in separet windows..which gives for example green lines for the up trend and red for dwontrend!!!! please if it possible somebody help me to get it or if you have time to program it and post it... thank you in advance
Hi All is there a way that i could draw a box around a set of candle body and not the wicks of the candles thanks Joseph
The EA is activated and running but has yet to make a trade. Why won't it do anything? On MT4 on Tradersway demo account
Please help me to understand, why I have my T/P column in green but showing - ve profits. The market is open and the trades are closed (I suppose as the profit amount is fixed, not changing with change in price) I am using demo account and an ea(please don't ask about it, I don't know anything) I am
First of all hello everyone I'll keep getting the same error message in the code I gave you below. I'd appreciate it if you'd help. Thanks //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| Update.mq4 | //|
I am struggling with this little mq4 piece of code. I get the following error return value of 'OrderModify' should be checked ea3WayHedging_1-9.mq4 399 10 { OrderModify (orders[ 0 ].ticket, NormalizeDouble ( Ask + TrailingDistanceOrder1*point, Digits ), OrderStopLoss ()
Hi My EAs are held on a MQL provided virtual server. Checked the Journals log for both the Terminal and Experts; this morning they were all synchronized again. But, i did not ask for this to happen :( Can't see anything in the Journals log to explain to me why this happened. Any ideas how I can
  Trend Line class  (3)
Hi .. I have coded a new class for defining and saving trend line as below: class TrendLine { public : datetime time1,time2; double price1,price2; TrendLine( void ){}; TrendLine( datetime t1, double p1, datetime t2, double p2) {
This code will display the AppDialog and Panel. The Panel color shows as LightGray, but I cannot make the Text appear. This may be a simple example but I cannot make it work. Any ideas? Thanks for the help. #property strict #property indicator_chart_window #include <Controls\Dialog.mqh> CAppDialog