MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 539

Hello,   I want to measure RSI of MA. I found this code from code base and try to modify it, is this give me the correct result ? or is this the correct way to do it (because I believe it is not)? My next goal is try to do it RSI of Any indicator data. I saw some indicators can be applied to...
Hi I have following code for adding time gaps between alerts, otherwise tick by tick it creates many continuous alerts. static datetime TimeStamp; if(TimeStamp != iTime(Symbol(),PERIOD_M15,0) && some conditions) { Alert TimeStamp = iTime(Symbol(),PERIOD_M15,0); } But in this code, when then a...
Hi, I cant seem to get the Max Orders to work. (Max Orders being maximum ammount of trades open at a time) A little help please and thanks! Here is the whole EA code [Very simple 2 moving average EA] when the lines cross it trades. #property copyright "Reilly" #property link
Hi...   Houston, we have a problem! lol How can i avoid problems with error 128 on OrderSend ? On this code... i am opening a first order, and next order is opened as a Pending SELLSTOP/BUYSTOP order ... But, only if there is at least one ACTIVE ORDER... But... if i sent a order and returns error #...
  MT4 to MT5  (4)
It seems that MT4 will disappear and be replaced with MT5. Please can somebody tell me whether this will mean that my MT4 EA will need to be modified?
My mother language is not English,I hope everyone can understand what I'm saying and give me some help.Thank you very much. I have 12 charts.I want to use  "GetParent(WindowHandle(Symbol(), Period()))" to get the parent hwnd of specific chart and Show it .But sometimes it show,sometimes not. #import...
Not sure if it's me or not,  but the MQL4.Com Website seems to be down...  Is it working for anyone else?   Thanks, 
Hello Everyone   Wehen i compile my ea there is a warning that there is a problem with OrderModify() but i cannot  solve what the problem is ?!   I would appreciate if someone could take a look at it.   sincerely   akuh 
The latest MetaTrader 4 for iPhone/iPad features a completely new design of messages. MQL5.community messages and push notifications from the desktop platform are displayed as chats similar to those used in popular messaging apps. In addition, it is now possible to switch to any of the 22...
[Deleted]
i've got 12 symbols that have 30 pip stoploss and each can trade by percentage of equity or lot size. i can see that they each use a relative drawdown of up to 17% and as low as 1%. after comparing the statements of backtests it would seem there are times there are experts that open trades at the...
I have a pending order, and I want to check if it's opened or not, for the reason to delete an other one. I tryed to use the fact that OrderType() change value when Order is open from OP_BUYLIMIT ( for example ) to OP_BUY but this is not working, it chang value only if the oreder is closed by...
Hi; i am tinkering for building an indicator program where i try to simply  draw trendlines, every time with the same fixed angle, when and where, the indicator I made of bits of everywhere code recognizes various candlestick patterns; but i got creased only at this point and i have tryed to draw...
Everyone, nice to meet you. I am not good at English. I would like to uninstall the MT4, but I can not. My OS is Win7. I logged on to the OS with administrator privileges. When I try to uninstall, Message:"Referral was returned from the server", or, "Does not have access to uninstall the Meta Trader...
  Strategy Tester  (3)
I am having difficulty getting accurate Strategy tester results. I am finding that the close represented is far higher than what is actual on the chart. I think this is a bug withing MT4 as it occurs with many EA;s including the standard test EA that comes with MT4 (MACD Sample0 Has anyone else...
Made a simple moving average cross over ea. 2 things; It only makes sell trades. I dont know how to add in a maximum open trades code. Please help. Here is the code for it only making sells. can supply full ea if needed void OnTick () { //--- double previousfast = iMA ( NULL , 0
Hi, i sent the attached code to be published but the moderator has stated the following : Programs should not contain critical errors that lead to immediate termination: division by zerogoing beyond array boundaryusing an incorrect object pointerStart your program on a chart and try to change it...
[Deleted]
  Time update in code  (14   1 2)
If call TimeCurrent() in start of OnTick() and in the end. Do TimeCurrent() changes if in interval of code running there will be tick? Same question. but 1 additional thing. Between 2 TimeCurrents there RefreshRates(). void OnTick() { datetime time=TimeCurrent(); //new tick //new tick+RefreshRates()...
Hi, in the EA ive attached im stuck on why i keep getting OrderModify() error 1 and why the EA closes the order before stop is hit?  
Hi, I was developing some indicators. Then I wanted to call some of them in a separate indicator and I thought to myself: what if its more efficient to just perform all the indicators in one indicator. The question I quess is, when an indicator is called through another indicator, does it reset each...
Hi,   I've made a program in Matlab that works quite good, the problem now is that i have to connect it with metatrader. If I create a function (.m) call [output]=trade4(input) where imput and oputput are double. Then I generate a .dll with the program in 32 bits ,  as meta-trader4 need,  that...
Help me to Find the Most Efficient/Best code in Variables Declaration [100+ Variables] I have more than 100 variables declaration inside start(). Here's my example: int start() {   double a = iRSI("AUDNZD", Period(), 14, PRICE_CLOSE, i);   double b = iRSI("AUDNZD", Period(), 14, PRICE_CLOSE, i);...
Hi, I'm working on an expert advisor to trade news releases, not just dates and times but actual news reports. Currently just working on nfp. So I know the first things I need is to extract the data in order to use it for the expert advisor to make trades. Pythons sample codes here: http://www.bls...
What is the Array problem? This is working everything I wanted but the array does not use the lots I put   extern int MagicNumber=10001; extern double Lots =0.1; extern double StopLoss=50; extern double TakeProfit=50; extern int TrailingStop=50; extern int Slippage=3; extern double minlot=0.1;...
When I use hedge on every last candle high low price. It's begin so good results. But when Bid price move between high low repeat too many times, that candles open positions increase. If positions over 200 that snetme error 148. How do I solve that problem.
I wonder if there is an indicator for mql4 that will plot account balance and account equity in a separate window. I tried to code the indicator but all I get  is two straight lines.
hello friends, I am not very good, but I try where is my error in this  code? double iMA = iMA(NULL,0,1,2,MODE_SMA,PRICE_OPEN,0);-        if( OrdersTotal() == 0 )          {          if( Ask > iMA(NULL,0,1,2,MODE_SMA,PRICE_OPEN,0) Open_Order( OP_BUY,  lot );          if( Bid < iMA(NULL,0,1,2...
Hi All, Would greatly appreciate a pointer. Working on an EA that uses 12 different MA combinations (periods and shifts) with frequent access to MA values to earlier bars for varying combinations. Some of the periods are long. Copying each set with each bar seems extremely wasteful and given the...
hello friends  this is ea take profit but  not work in 4 digit broker I would like it to work with my 4 digit brokers, can you help me? where is the error?  thank you //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| expert start...
  WindowScreenShot  (3)
hello, I added the screenshot function to each of the output buffer 1 and 2, I would like an opinion from you on the correct coding, as the markets are closed and I can not do live testing //--- indicator settings #property indicator_chart_window #property indicator_buffers 2 #property...
Hi,   Is there an EA or script which I can add to a chart to show all buffers?  I have the attached indicator, i only have the compiled version. I am trying to create an EA that enters into a trade when the indicator alarms and plots a WW. I cant see any buffers or anything, how would this be...