MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 539

Dear guys is there any way to get which BW MFI color in current shift. I used iBWMFI but it return value but I want to get which color in current shift. thanks is advanced
I don't know the syntax, I've tried the mt4 guide/book, no help! I just need the information from people who have done it before, its taking me a week! Main idea: for(row=0; row<=8; row++)   for(col=0; col<=8; col++)    Arr[row][col] = FileReadNumber(handle)
Hi, I'm new to mql4 I wrote too many alert, but because they indicator used Array, I couldn't write the alert for it. Can someone help please? //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|                                                  Custom MACD.mq4...
Hi comrades, I want to write a program to print "Printed Output" after the chat has been clicked. I have the following code which obviously did not work. Please how do I go about it? Thank you in advance.   void OnChartEvent(const int id, const long &lparam, const double &dparam, const string...
Hello all, I've been working on a custom indicator. I've followed codes from other indicators but i can't seem to make it work. The second StrengthMo works but does not calculate the current value. The first, Strength-Momentum does not work at all. Can anyone help me to identify what the problem is?...
for sharing and improving   double last_closed_order_profit(int Magic){     double orderStopLoss;     for(int i= OrdersHistoryTotal() ;i >= 0;i--)      {        OrderSelect(i,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_HISTORY);        if (OrderMagicNumber() == Magic) break;      }         return OrderProfit();}...
[Deleted]
Hi, I have my system placing it's stop order's in the correct places, however Iam having trouble writing the code to control how many and what type are placed.I have some specific paramters that are hanging me up. -It can never have more that 2 orders, pending or open. It could have 1...
Looking for someone to build Expert Advisor without revealing my strategy... Any suggestions?  I have no code experience and have been looking for free code creators online but no luck.  How do i get someone to build one without revealing strategy and getting it done correctly.  Step by step...
Hi! When I drag the "Period Converter" (raw copy attached) to a chart (for instance, onto a 1-minute EURUSD chart), then I am able to separately create a new offline chart, for instance 3minute off-line chart (basically a new .hst file is created). My ask from the clever team here is the following:...
Hi comrades. How can I tell EA that the value of an input has changed in the parameter window for the EA. The input can be of type integer or double or string (or extern or input) etc. I want my EA to know that the value of an input parameter has changed the moment I clicks OK button. Thank you in
Hey Guys, I seem to be pulling my hair out on this one. All I would like to do is have an indicator in a new window measuring the spread between two pairs by drawing a line with it's price?   Could anyone help with this?   Any suggestions are welcome.   Thanks Dean 
  Lines ahoy!  (2)
Take a look at the attached picture.  See how the lines go the next candle?  How can I get rid of that angle line?  Note: this is a Pivot Point indicator.  So, I just want sets of straight lines without the "slides" in between.  Thanks.  
I've been trying to write a part of a Support and Resistance script, where a Horizontal Line is drawn where price has previously stalled, meaning that we've had either many closes at that price, or highs, or lows, or bars that have ranged across those levels.  Then the script merges levels that are...
Hi: I wrote a script to close all orders at the same time.  But I don't know why it closes orders one at a time.  I need to run the script repeatedly in order to close all open orders.  Does anyone know what I might have done wrong? The script I wrote is as follows: #property copyright "Copyright...
[Deleted]
Hey All,  I've done some googling on this but nothing concrete has come up. Here's my problem. This morning I woke up and went to get on my laptop. The windows login screen was showing, so I'm assuming that windows updated. That is all well and good, but when I went to open my MT4, it asked me to...
[Deleted]
Hello, fellow coders! I have been working on my trend indicator lately and here is how the code looks like so far: //+------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+// YOU CAN CHANGE THESE PARAMETERS ACCORDING TO YOUR TASTE...
Hi I want to write a EA that will place buy order at fix price interval like this for (i = 0; i < 5; i++)                {                BuyPrice1 = BuyPrice + DPR*(i)/n;                                                if( Close[0] >= BuyPrice1)                                   // Buy Order...
I want to run my ea on following times: 00:15 to 20:30 i have tried following logic. but it does not accept the times like 0015, which takes as 15:00 int datetime800 = TimeCurrent();    int hour0 = TimeHour(datetime800);        if ((HoursMinutesFrom < HoursMinutesTo && hour0 >= HoursMinutesFrom &&...
Hello Im using this code snippet to calculate position size Can anyone spot anything wrong with this code, either logically or programmatically? Thanks! /* ==========================================================================||   Function...
I'm fairly new to coding mql4. Currently coding my first EA and just learnt about Arrays. I was wondering, how to code a dynamic array? What I'm trying to do is when my EA is initialized, for the past 100 bars, find out the Highest 50 bars and save and name them accordingly, then out of the 50 bars,...
[Deleted]
Ok, So I have this issue, my one click trading doesn't work. I run Windows 10 Ver. 4.00 build 1010. When you open chart and you right click on it you should have one click option there except it's not there at all and never was. So I go to Tools/Strategies asnd allow one click trading, restart my...
New article Working with currency baskets in the Forex market has been published: The article describes how currency pairs can be divided into groups (baskets), as well as how to obtain data about their status (for example, overbought and oversold) using certain indicators and how to apply this data...
Hello,  I'm writing an expert advisor and I want it to be FIFO compliant. Note that I can have various instances of the EA running on different pairs at the same time. Also, there could be various instances running on the same pair (on different charts), each with a different magic number. When I...
The tester will make one final entry at the end of a backtest:   AUDUSD,M1: 12233929 tick events (238505 bars, 9663402 bar states) processed in 4:39:18.345 (total time 4:39:22.807) What does each part mean? 12233929 tick events, 238505 bars, 9663402 bar states processed in 4:39:18.345 (this is the...
[Deleted]
hey guys, im looking for a simple Indicator which shows an Object like a square somewhere in the chart. And its color is depending on some other indicator like moving average . For Example: MA30 falling => red square MA30 raising => green square I hope someone knows the solution :) greetings
[Deleted]
Can I find affordable software, or else that would perform suchtasks?   1.      To startwith: Placing a Pending Order for 2 or more contracts  at a specific price with a stop, as it’s donebasically on MT4. 2.     When theprice is reaching my choice of a Targeted Profit: -take profit on 1 or more...
[Deleted]
Hello, fellow coders! I have been working on my Multi - pair trend indicator and so far the code looks like this: //+------------------------------------------------------------------+#property copyright "GW"#property link      ""#property indicator_chart_windowint tframe[]={43200,10080,1440,240,60...
Hi there, I recently downloaded the trading platform MT4 with a demo account. I think it's  a great platform, but I've troubles with some charts. I'm searching for the charts of Eurostoxx 50 and USOIL in MT4, but can't find them. When I click on "market watch" and then click with the right mouse...
[Deleted]
  help with an EA  (4)
hello all, please,  It is possible to modify this code to Buy_TP and Sell_TP be equal to the opening price of the current candle? Thanks. CODE: [SELECT ALL]  extern double Buy_TP=1.3000; //Here be open price current candle extern double Buy_SL=0; extern double Sell_TP=1.3000; //Here be open price...