MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 525

https://docs.mql4.com/constants/objectconstants/enum_object/obj_rectangle   I have read the above and searched, but cannot find how to amend the following piece of code so that all rectangles are extended to the hard right edge. ============ ObjectCreate (0,StringConcatenate("kkx",index)...
  Who can help me?  (4)
My EA work on H1 chart.If first cam a buy signal he must open a buy order,after 10 or 20 minutes can arrive a sell signal in the same bar ,so the buy order must remain open and he must open now a sell order. In other words, for every bar i can have maximum 2 pozitions: a buy and a sell order opened...
Hi, due to a paper linked here by Fernando (thanks!) I tried to use this by indicators. First I wanted to compare it to the original - to check whether it is correct or weird. First I compare the 'selfmade' BB (Tomato, sma dotted) against the original BB from the terminal (Magenta, solid) - as you...
Dear Traders,  I have a question about the attached EA i created. As you can see, the attached EA works with supertrend and halftrend indicator. Whenever supertrend says "TrendUp" and an up arrow occurs, a buy Order will be set, and the same with sell positions in the opposite. Now i have problems...
Hi everyone, I have created the attached indicator to alert me on some set moments in time, but being a newbie I cannot get it to work properly. Can anyone tell me what I have done wrong here end how it should be coded? #property indicator_chart_window extern int      Day_1 = 28; extern int...
Is it possible to declare an array of class objects without specifying how many there will be? Like example i want to create an instance of a Class called CTickets, i do CTickets e_ticket; To create an array of 3 instances i do  CTickets e_ticket[3]  What if i don't know how many instances i will...
  Probelm OrderSelect()  (21   1 2 3)
Hello everyone, I have a problem with OrderSelect () function, I would understand if the selected order is in Gain or Loss. This simple EA works at a Binary Options Broker. I should know if the automatic closing of the Ticket, the price closed higher opening. I'm not sure that you have correctly...
Im working on algorythm, using Python language and need real time exchange rates from web or mt platform. I was using true fx (ex. http://webrates.truefx.com/rates/connect.html?f=html&c=EUR/USD) but it lags for 5 , 10 seconds sometimes. How can i import that data from mt platform or where in web can
Dear Mql5 community,   Im working on an EA and i want to put the command:   I want the EA to put no new buy order, if the last order was a buy order, and the other way round with the sell order. therefore i found the following command to get the type of last closed order:   int LastOrderType() {...
Is there a tricky way for a class to get the program-name which is calling/using/instantiating this class. If I use __FILE__ I get the filename of the class - which is useful too of course - but not the the name of the running EA or indicator or script
A few seconds after startup, Windows 7 suddenly started reporting that Mt4 was not functioning correctly, offering to close it down.  There were no indications of problems in the terminal or in the logs.  After trying several things, I ended, in Options, reducing Max bars in history and Max bars...
[Deleted]
Hi Guys and Gals, I'm trying to use the price properties of the attached screen shot from an indicator as my entry, take profit and stop loss levels for an EA I'm creating. I use Mql4 compiling software so don't write very much code myself. Being new to mql4 code I dont know how to do it. I'm...
Hi there this is an old   indicator and I am trying to modify it from horizontal lines to trend lines  , but I cant figure out how to read a trendline That I have added to the chart , any ideas or articles on this subject would be appreciated cheers Ron       //|...
In mql4, how i can understand if the last ha candle has change it's color from previous candle? i get info about ha candle, with this code: last ha candle:    int shiftLastCandle = 1;    double haOpen=iCustom(NULL,PERIOD_D1,"HeikenAshi",Red,White,Red,White,2,shiftLastCandle);    double...
Hi, In MT 4 (1031 Build) the scaling of symbols (arrows, lines, etc.) does not correctly work when Windows 10 DPI/Screen scaling is enabled.  Regards, 
Would anyone please be so kind to explain what does ''Out Of Quotation'' mean and how to solve this error? How to prevent it from occur again? I am trying to add new order and the consequence of said error message is that I am unable to add new order. I checked entered Entry Price multiple times and
Hi,  I'm getting errors on my heiken  ash ea on tick part. What is the problem? The error says " invalid array access"  Please help, thanks.    / Tick event handler void OnTick()   { double lowHigh =  iCustom(NULL,0,"Heiken Ashi",Low/High,High/Low,Open,Close,0,0); double highLow =  iCustom(NULL,0...
I have a division where I need to always have a rounded UP integer:  numPositions=(int)round(bet/inMaxLot); But this just rounds up/down normally, so how could I rewrite it so that it always rounds up?   Hope you guys can help me :) 
[Deleted]
Hello Is there anyone know, we can use metatrader 4 in samsung galaxy tab or apple ipad? Please explain me in detail. Thank you.
Hi every one i want to analysis H2,H8,M2 and Year candles  in mt4 if any possible to add those time frames in mt4??
Hi All, Here are two charts. One from Tickstory 99,9 data bakctest, other is a demo forward. PSAR are the same, 0.01, 0.1 NZDUSD D1 chart. What causes that on demo PSAR changes 7 days later than on backtest one? Csaba
  An amazing filter.  (68   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
Good afternoon. This is the crude idea we came up with (me and rid-U ) on filters for automatic trading. And not only for automatic trading. It is known that there are many indicators that try to determine whether the market is flat or trending. Unfortunately those indicators are (to put it mildly)
Please help me, I modify already but It is not work. step 1.If today is friday && have profit >= 5 usd step 2.Close all order. step 3.Stop trade on friday. //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// In begining: PHP Code: extern string FridaySetup = "======= Friday Setting...
Dear Everyone, On the left hand side of MT 4 is a list of all trading symbols that can be traded: currency pairs, stocks, CFDs, materials (raw materials) and so on. Is there any simple and effective, fastest possible way, to check each and every chart even multiple times per day? So I wouldn't need...
I would appreciate if anybody could help me on this.   I bought an EA a few months ago. I need to recover it because my Hard Disk has failed, so it is broken and I had to re-install operating system and everything from scratch.   I remember that in this MQL portal, on my profile, I used to have a...
I've been playing with some code to create a custom indicator on MT4 that shows candlestick patterns but I'm not sure it is working properly... here is the logic       if(doji==true && iOpen(NULL,0,i)==iClose(NULL,0,i)){   // Doji         IND[i]=iHigh(NULL,0,i)+(200*Point);        }...
Hi, I'm interested in opening an account with Lmax. However I don't understand how to get accurate ticks history from them. With other brokers I simply download ticks from dukascopy first, then import them to mt4 strategy tester... but lmax doesnt seem to provide this accurate tick history and are...
Hello everyone, i am having some trouble getting my EA to confirm a buy signal on Value 4 (green) and sell Value 8 (red)      double  Murr_buy=NormalizeDouble(iCustom(NULL,0,"Murreys_Math_oscillator",Length,3,1),5); double Murr_sell=NormalizeDouble(iCustom(NULL,0,"Murreys_Math_oscillator",Length,7...
Hi, I noticed the following bug in MT4 (Build 1031): 20 charts are open (5 for each of the 4 currencies, for instance Monthly, Weekly, Daily, 1H, and 4H). When I save the setup as a profile and reload it then the order of some windows is mixed up. This is annoying because for visual reasons I need...
I apologize to the moderator if the topic ever discussed before ... does anyone know how to get distance bid ask from moving average ??? in this case, between current candlestick and 200 MA?... Thanks for the explanation