New MetaTrader 4 Platform build 1045 - page 11

honest_knave:
Did you connect any of your MetaTrader terminals on that PC to the MetaQuotes demo server?
Yes.

Andrei Moraru:
Yes.

That is enough to update all your terminals.

C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\WebInstall

Andrei Moraru:
Yes.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

MetaEditor can not produce EX4 after windows 10 update

Alain Verleyen, 2015.12.05 08:11

Yes because you connected to Metaquotes-Demo, the update is saved on your system.

Delete the content of this folder : C:\Users\[YourACCOUNT]\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\WebInstall and you will not get update anymore. (Of course if already updated it's too late).

New beta build is 1052 right now.

Never noticed this before (until you need it of course).

A custom indicator has a deinit() reason code of 9 (terminal has been closed) when the chart it is on is closed but

an Expert Advisor has 4 (chart has been closed).

Is this normal behavior ?

From the 1045 version has made its appearance a serious mistake: When sending in sequence two orders of opposite direction, the second order, sometimes runs in the wrong direction plus without entering the comment and magic number. I find myself in substance to have two buy or two sell instead of one for type, one of which being with MagicNumber 0 is not be managed by my EA which controls only its orders.

I find the following message on the log that is truly terrifying: 2 15: 44: 00,305 sdDynamicGrid v10b EURUSD, M5: open # 50135621 buy (instead of sell) 1.10 EURUSD at 1.07529 ok

In backtest everything works fine. only real occurs, occasionally, this terrible mistake.

szgy74:
New beta build is 1052 right now.
They released 1055 to the Brokers on 21st March 2017

James Cater:
They released 1055 to the Brokers on 21st March 2017
Which broker(s) ?

Alain Verleyen:
Which broker(s) ?
I see 1055 on FXCM, ICM, Vantage... so probably quite a few

James Cater:
I see 1055 on FXCM, ICM, Vantage... so probably quite a few
I doubt any of these brokers pushed build 1055, you got it because one of your terminal is/was connected to Metaquotes-Demo.
Reason: