MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 524

Hi, I am trying to modularize my EA with Classes because it's getting bloated with many lines of codes. I want to put all my exit strategies into a Class (Class ExitStrategies), which will calculate and store the exit prices every time a new bar is formed and detect if the prices are hit. Then i...
hi all, I need to check the opened and closed orders after the start of the current bar. Is this code correct? I'm not sure. total = OrdersTotal (); Num_Order_Long_5 = 0 ; Num_Order_Short_5 = 0 ; for (cnt= 0 ;cnt<=total;cnt++) { OrderSelect (cnt, SELECT_BY_POS , MODE_HISTORY );
Hi, I`m trying to figure out, what i need to do, to make indie that reads values of 2 other indicators, but i can`t seem to get it wright, i`m not the best coder, could anyone kindly tell me whats my error here or perhaps guide me to some solution ?   The idea is that: Value for first indie should...
extern double MaxSpreadAllowed = 2; double Spread; Spread = (Ask-Bid)*10000; if(Spread <= MaxSpreadAllowed) { my broker ***** me here by adding weird shorts during market closing & opening at 10 pips spread.   } i have also tried using this: Spread = MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_SPREAD); and this:...
How Can I Fully Refresh the Indicator Lines when I open the MT4? I noticed that when I open my MT4, and my indicator line is not accurate because I see it changing big after several minutes to form the right indicator lines.. Is this internet speed problem or MT4 bug? To avoid waiting more than a...
Hello Community, I have recently developed an EA that can set all Stoplosses for all Trades on a Symbol on the position where the mouse cursor is while holding Ctrl-key. It works, but the thing is that I have to press the left mousebutton twice in order to activate the right price for the stoploss,...
Guys, According to my username, I am your new friend. Guys, a question. Although it will might look like I am requesting for a freelancer, its not true, I am not yet - just asking if something like that exist: I am looking for blockage/skipping/preventive tool for Take Profit Line that would...
Dear Guys, I am developed Panel with control . But i am facing some problem. Problem 1 : when i click ComboBox then combo data not show. I can't change others data. Problem 2 : When i try to write something on text box. writing data not show when i am writing. Data show when i move text control
I have an EA that is based on a time range breakout that I cannot get to optimize in the strategy tester.  Is there any particular quality that would prevent optimization?
I add pending orders. Add two hours for expire. After it add the pending it delete it again after few seconds. Nothing in the code close any kind of order. Any idea why?  In journal it just says pending order #... was deleted 
Hi All ,   some days ago , I changed my investor pass , and now I can not remember it .   how can I get the forgotten investor pass ?  I need it . I can not change it again .     have a nice christmas !!! :) 
Hi, I've made an indicator that draw a fibonacci from the low of the day to the high of the day or invert depending on the trend. Everything work great but now with the GOLD. If you go on m5 you will see that the day dont start at 00:00 but at 23:55. How can I add 5min to gold with this......
Hi, I'm looking for something fairly simple, I believe, but can't seem to make it work.  Not sure if there's a better way either.   I want to check the close price of the currrent candle with the close price of previous candles.  If requirement met, put an order in.  This is the code to check for...
Hello All,  Just wanted to ask if there is any one willing to help me solve the following issue(I'm still a novice coder). When I compile my code, the following snipbit of code throws out 3 errors as indicated.  void Comms() { while(IsTradeAllowed() == true)    {...
Hi Techies,   I need to initiate order when the current bar is opened at some price and moved 5 pips high or low and return to the open price.  Please help me.    regards, Naveen 
hello    i downloaded this indicator at the bottom , and somehow looks messy , i am wondering how the chart can be fix ,   thanks !!!    chad  
If i place a trade and a stoploss with it on Friday, what will happen on monday if the weekend gap goes over my stoploss?
Hi, I recently installed MetaTrader 4 software. At the beginning I had a lot of questions but for most of them I found the solution on my own already. For few of others ones, I would like to ask for some assistance, if possible please: File is attached to my post. As you can see the ''classical''...
Hi everyone! I hope you are fine. I have a dumb question. I have problems auto-calculating lotsizes for CFDS -only on some brokers-. On *some* cfds, the tick value defined by the broker is wrong, or at least I think it is. For example, for the symbol SP500 at GlobalPrime.... MarketInfo(Symbol(),...
Hello, is anybody else having trouble getting simple strings to print to the mt4 log?  In a script, I am trying to see this: void OnStart()   {    Print("The OnStart function just ran.");      }    I see that the script ran, but the string didn't print. See attached file for the log results.   Drew...
Hi, I tried coding it with following: datetime futuretime = (datetime) MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_STARTING);  But it showing 0:00 where as future starts at 1:00 then how can correct start time of Future instruments, CFD & Metals?  Thank you in advance. Regards 
Hi, I wonder if any body know any function (Script.ex4) to calculate the Max. DD% in a historical period such as a year ago.. Thanks,
I love this thing, and until recently it was working great(nothing changed and nothing was added to mt4 to make it play up). It seems to have developed a problem with moving where the centre box is. It doesn't matter how you drag the box, the spiral doesn't follow. I tried to contact the developer
when i change my indicator period and this happening.. keep telling me incorrect parameters anyone having this problem
  Problem Double Stoch Arrow  (15   1 2)
hello friends i m working on double stoch  arrow indicator ..two stoch i use 5,3,3 and 14,3,3 logic is when both stoch>50 buy arrow appears if both two stoch<50 sell arrow appear this inidcator works good but missing some arrows please modify and guide me where i m wrong here is code and chart 
Hii i'm working on making my own EA based on price action. in order to complete my EA i need to know that , is there any Function to get Momentum LOW and momentum HIGH prices like showed in the picture above???  please help me to complete my EA. I know some basics of coding..   thanks in...
Dear all, I try to make the custom indicator about the cutting of MACD main & signal. Rule is (with the upTrend): 1. With M15 the MACD main line cut up the signal line -> sign1. 2. Sign1 = true -> with H1, check the MACD on the up or down trend (uptrend when mainH1 cut up signalH1 & oppsite). ->...
Hi, I am looking to hire coder/programmer/developer for MetaTrader4 who would be willing to REdevelop (REcode/modify the existing code) the tool '' Money Manager Graphic Tool'' for me. I use the following version: https://c.mql5.com/3/100/order_graphic_tool.mq4 (link obtained from
Hello all! :-) With Microsoft's help i have created a small multithreaded named pipe server. It is not finished yet. Finally i want to connect two MT4-Terminals as Client "X" (aka Client1) and as Client "Y" (aka Client2). At the moment i'am getting an unsorted output. It looks like a asynchronous...
I refresh the forum page and little arrows appear that have new posts. But very often I click on the arrow and am taken to the top of the last page. I scroll down and find that there is no new post added. This is happening to me so often just lately that it is getting annoying. I know that it can...