MT4 Build 1045 Crash

Hi,

Ever since the update to build 1045 I get frequent crashes in MT4.  I've submitted a ticket to the service desk.

I'm running windows server 2008 R2 64 bit and accessing via remote desktop.

The first thing that happens is a popup window that states "A required resource was" and the GUI goes erratic, affecting the background, and it acts as if the someone were pounding on the keyboard and clicking mouse buttons randomly and very quickly. I've even had it open a manual trade doing this.

I run 6 terminals side by side.  Eventually they all get to this stated if I wait long enough. My current fix is to restart the session and terminals every 6 hours or so as that is usually when things start to break.

I'm out of ideas.  I've deleted the .ini files to no effect.  I've installed in new directories to no effect.

Mostly just posting to alert others to the possible issues.

Best regards,

N

Nathan:

Hi,

Ever since the update to build 1045 I get frequent crashes in MT4.  I've submitted a ticket to the service desk.

I'm running windows server 2008 R2 64 bit and accessing via remote desktop.

The first thing that happens is a popup window that states "A required resource was" and the GUI goes erratic, affecting the background, and it acts as if the someone were pounding on the keyboard and clicking mouse buttons randomly and very quickly. I've even had it open a manual trade doing this.

I run 6 terminals side by side.  Eventually they all get to this stated if I wait long enough. My current fix is to restart the session and terminals every 6 hours or so as that is usually when things start to break.

I'm out of ideas.  I've deleted the .ini files to no effect.  I've installed in new directories to no effect.

Mostly just posting to alert others to the possible issues.

Best regards,

N

They just posted that (after b1052) the b1065 has been released. There probably this is mentioned!
Reason: