MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 518

Please, do you know if it's possible to call value of a variable used on an EA running on anther MT4 cession ? I want to use extremum of zigzag indicator running on a H24 trading hours broker in another graph used by another broker. Regards
How to programatically change visual tester speed from ea? With spyxx I've found that scrollbar id is 000104EE (subwindow id is 000104AE). Then I thought OK I'll just import SetScrollPos from shell32.dll and set this. The following code doesn't work (even scrollbar doesn't change). #define SB_CTL 2...
Hi,  Please do you know a broker with fixed spread on DAX (Germany30) lower than 20 and hours based on future opening hours, not H24.  Regards, 
My EA show this msg "there is no quotes. Please, load more quotes for all timeframes(1000bars)" what it mean?... 
Hi,   I have a simple MA-crossover EA running on asset class 1 (let's call it that). Now the problem is when I run the same EA on asset class 2 simultaneously they intefer with each other.     Example, EA on asset class 1 says buy and opens a buy order, it closes right away because EA on asset class...
Hi, I was wondering if the Auto Trading button on MT4 stops and starts all EAs and Signals? Thanks
Hello, The code I have, produces nicely the OHLC values as expected, but I also would like to add a new column giving me the Color of Candle (either "White", "Black", or "Doji"). I am trying to add it via an "IF" statement inside FileWrite function as follows: FileWrite(fileh,         Symbol(),...
Is it only me or do the others also have the same problem? When the open price equals the close price, the candle won't be drawn at all (see attached picture). It's MetaTrader 4 Build 226. This not only happens in daily chart, but also in other timeframes.
  For loop & print  (19   1 2)
1.Is it reliable alert or expert window on metatrader ? In addition when I use this way to see witch one of line programs is going first it shows wrong! ...for example I have : for(i=0;i=5;i++) {Alert("i=",i); for(j=10;j=12;j++) Alert("j=",j) } it shows = i =1,2,...,10 as series but It must shows i...
hi guys I am trying to figure out how to close a trade after five 1 minute bars i dont seem to be very good at it , just hoping someone can point me in the right direction thanks Ron
Not talking pips here. But which formula is more accurate: double TotalProfit=OrderProfit(); or double TotalProfit=OrderProfit()+OrderSwap()+OrderCommission(); In other words, does OrderProfit() automatically include OrderSwap() and OrderCommission()?
Hi everyone, During EA execution, I want to change the Push Notification Setting for MQ4L to Yes to be able to send out myself an immediate notification then take it back to No all from inside EA. That way, I hope I would prevent continuous notification alerts to my mobile phone for unwanted trade...
Hi guys, How can I suspend ontick OrderModify if my condition it's true?  My EA place stop orders and modify it on every tick. If an order entry on market I wish to delete the other ones, and that happen, but maybe ontick OrderModify seems to create other pending orders and I can't suspend ontick...
Hi everyone, it will be great if someone could help me to solve this problem, I  have this partition in my code : int T1, T2, T3; int Ticket = 0; double OC = 0; double E1,E2,E3  StopLossSell, StopLossBuy, TakeProfitBuy , TakeProfitSell; // All these variables are defined previously // in the code I...
Hello, Is there a way of calculating an average balance over the past lets say 100 trades. My EA adjusts the ammount of lots to be traded based on the current balance (AccountBalance()) and after a big win the number of lots traded increases quite a bit. I want to keep the lots being traded at an...
I started a test in visual mode and a template with the same name of the EA is set on the chart. Then I get this message 2017.01.28 02:31:27.176 VPC EURUSD,H1: array out of range in 'VPC.mq4' (121,33) 2017.01.28 02:31:27.176 VPC EURUSD,H1: global initialization failed followed by a similar
Actually I run MT4 using Wine on my Mac - but it's no good as EAs don't all work and ofcourse it needs to be up 24/7. So instead of buying a "cheap" standalone PC for MT4 (at around 300$) I wonder if it is possible to install and run MT4 on aQNAP NAS system. Is anyone doing this or has experience in...
Hi guys, I use MT on a Mac running OSX Sierra - I use PlayonMac and Wine. MT4 itself runs perfectly - only if I install any EA theyre not running. I copy the EA in the experts directory and restart Wine - then the EA shows up in the Navigator and I can tell to activate it for the chart. The EAs
I am new to programming and struggling with my first task.. I want to add an arrow to the chart using object create when MACD histogram changes direction. Please can someone advise where to place this in code, and how to go about about doing this... do I create conditions using ExtMacdBuffer and
Candle close cross MA alert.mq4 Not working Please Help        Hello, This indicator is suppose to provide one Alert or Alert email when price is below a Moving Average and a candle closes above it or when price is above a Moving Average and a candle closes below it....
  questions about &&  (22   1 2 3)
Hi, Had an EA trade in clear violation of its rules and I can't see anything obvious in the code. I use several MA's to identify trend an only trade in the direction of the trends. I did notice the following in my if statement if (xmma < xmpma &&flma < flpma) //compare the MA of bar 1 with the
Any code that can cycle through several buy stops or sell stops and detect duplicate pending orders then delete one of the duplicates?  Will be very grateful. Thank you
Code to press the compile button in MetaEditor via an expert 
I would be most grateful if someone can help me with my problem!   I currently have very similar EA's that work fine on 5 different instruments (mostly currency pairs) - but if and only if I have no current open positions.   I am a very beginner programmer and have adapted a program I obtained here...
Hi, I got an account which I messed up in the past. Now since January I found a good system to trade and want to evaluate the account only from January 1 on. Can I filter my mql5 signal I set up only from Jan 1st until xx.xx.xxxx or is there a tool/programme where I have useful statistics on MT4...
Hi, i got an mql4 file of an EA and i would like to add a code in it. i want the EA not to trade if the spread goes above 12 . what should i do ? please help. thanks in advance
  USDX  (2)
can any friends share a usdollar index source code in mql4?thank you very much.
I made an EA and it's incredibly profitable when I go back farther than a month for test, however when I test closer to this month, it comes out as not profitable at all. i understand this has to do with not having all of the tick data that far back, but im wondering if i can make my program trade...
Hi Everyone! I hope you are fine. I have a problem -just sometimes-. I am creating a timer handler like this... EventSetMillisecondTimer(50); And works fine. But some users experience this error: Cannot set milisecond timer(50) and the program fails. Am I doing something wrong? Thanks in advance
Hi Dear Friends Recently I want to make a piece of Code to Print all Information Of Account into Chart and Delete them After a while Hence I use the Same object for All part of information So I decide to Used a for Loop to Create Object and I use two Array in that Loop, First for Object Names and...