Expert Advisor (Mt4) has malfunctions on different pair

Hi everybody,

I coded an EA for MT4 which advises me by an alert when some conditions occur.

The scheme of EA is

int start ()

{

//variables definition

//condition

//if condition is verified give me an alert

return;

}

It only and simultaneously works on EURGBP, AUDCHF, AUDUSD, USDCHF, NZDUSD.

For the above-mentioned pairs Expert Advisor advises me by an alert while for all other NO when it should do. (Other pair is EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, EURCAD, EURAUD and so on...)

The strange thing is that the code is IDENTICAL for all pair (I attached the EA on every pair).

Can anyboy help me or at least can anybody suggest me what might be the problem?

Thank you

I am moving your thread to MT4 section.

For information.

AntonioNabella:

Hi everybody,

I coded an EA for MT4 which advises me by an alert when some conditions occur.

The scheme of EA is

It only and simultaneously works on EURGBP, AUDCHF, AUDUSD, USDCHF, NZDUSD.

For the above-mentioned pairs Expert Advisor advises me by an alert while for all other NO when it should do. (Other pair is EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, EURCAD, EURAUD and so on...)

The strange thing is that the code is IDENTICAL for all pair (I attached the EA on every pair).

Can anyboy help me or at least can anybody suggest me what might be the problem?

Thank you

int start ()

{

//variables definition

//you should probably put something here

//condition

//and also here

//if condition is verified give me an alert

return;

}

Marco vd Heijden:

I thought too, buy the code works great on some pair, so the problem is not its.

AntonioNabella: Can anyboy help me or at least can anybody suggest me what might be the problem?
No idea, we can't see your broken code. Just because it sometimes works (on some pairs) changes nothing.

whroeder1:
No idea, we can't see your broken code. Just because it sometimes works (on some pairs) changes nothing.

I tested the condition on excel. With the pair which it works in mt4, I find confirmation in excel.

If you want help, then post your code.

We cannot just guess what your problem is.

AntonioNabella  ..... 

In what MetaTrader 4 build number did your EA malfunction? 

...GOD Bless!!!

Reason: