MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1106

hello, everybody !!! I have a script, It send a order buy at market and 2 order buy limit. I want to add to this script, "When have one order to close then all order will automatic close" How? Thank for Your help
Just what exactly is the "counter points"? (Meta Trader Strategy Tester) Can an EA be programmed to trade based on them? If not, what in the world is it in the tester for?
[Deleted]
Hi, i don't know if i am dense or if this article is written in broken English or a combination. Maybe because I don't understand some of the teminology. For example, what do these terms mean: - Zero Bar - indicator ZigZag - indicator Breaks Is there a glossary that has these terms defined? Thanks
[Deleted]
Hi guys, It is an honor to write for the first time on this forum where I learned so much and where I hope to contribute soon. I developed a very simple (and common) strategy based on the breakout of yesterday's range on EUR/USD. Since it is almost impossible to filter the breakout before they occur...
Such as problem .......
[Deleted]
Hi, I am trying to write the code that draws a line between OrderOpenPrice and the TP point as string name="Arrow_"+OrderTicket();          ObjectDelete(name);        ObjectCreate(name,OBJ_ARROW,0,Time[0],TP);        ObjectSet(name, OBJPROP_STYLE, STYLE_DOT);    ObjectSet(name, OBJPROP_ARROWCODE,...
well,As you know Stategy Tester can Simulated trading based on historical data.But this simulation is to determine a strategy because you know.One theory is that only first learn to make successful trading EA. I wonder if EA can open into a single function manually? Mean EA does nothing but re-set...
I'm trying to get my ea to enter a trade at the open of the bar when the previous bar high was above the upper bollinger band AND the open is below the upper band.... and visa versa for lower band. Here is my code, but it is not working. Any thoughts anyone?       double upper.bband =...
[Deleted]
  Power failure  (10)
Hi! Yesterday, an EA was running and it had already sent a couple orders, when there was a power failure. When I turned the computer back on, the orders were still there (Stop loss and take profit had not been reached) but, even though I re-ran the EA, it was not doing what it was supposed to, and I...
void SetCandleColor(int col, int i) { //+----------------   part one below     int limit;     int counted_bars=IndicatorCounted();     //---- check for possible errors     if(counted_bars<0) return(-1);     //---- last counted bar will be recounted     if(counted_bars>0) counted_bars--;...
EA is already made..Probably made in 2006 and it doesn't work with 5 digits broker. Can somebody pleease add a code that will work any 5 digits broker...Thanks..
[Deleted]
hello traders, this is may first posting. i find the projection oscilattor works very well. so i wanna use it for metatrader4. but i already don´t can coding. here is a easy language code for the oscilaltor: it would be nice, if some can manage it in MT4. Thank you for all! Inputs: Length -...
hello everybody ??? I am a newbie, I want to creat a scrip or Expert Advisors . I having a order trade and 4 order limit, i want, if this order to close then 4 order limit will automatic close. My English is not good. Thank for Your helps
Hey guys i have been trading for the past two weeks. I wanted to ask you, if there is anyone here who could explain to me how the strategy tester works(draws all this beautiful performance graphs etc.), so that i can backtest Expert Advisors. I would like to use some of the EA on this website but i...
[Deleted]
Hi, is it possible to calculate the sum of total StopLoss distance using one EA on different pairs with different timeframes e.g 4x charts: M30 EURUSD, H1 EURUSD, M30 USDJPY, H1 USDJPY using the same EA with different Magic number Could anyone please advise if I can get the "total StopLoss distance"...
[Deleted]
Hi! somewhere iread a key combo, this listing all tha charts. can someone help me what was that?
[Deleted]
Hi, I am not sure if this topic has been discussed before but my search did not come out with a solution to the problem. Some suggest that the loss of C drive space is due to some history log files stored under the MT4 directory. For my case, I did not do any backtest (only real time running) and...
I have sme code that draws a rectangle for the current day. How can I loop the code so that it draws a rectangle for every day on the chart? lprice is calculated by doing this: double lprice=iHigh(Symbol(),period_no,1)-iATR(Symbol(),period_no,14,0);    ObjectCreate("box"+Symbol(),OBJ_RECTANGLE,0...
I've come across a new system that allows you to set up your own trading rules quickly and easily. You can use technical indicators to set up trading rules — making it easy to set up a automated trading strategy. You can back test and optimize then turn it into a automated trading robot. Coll piece...
[Deleted]
I installed Windows7 and there was no error in metaeditor. But After I installed ms office 2007, if I copy something in metaeditor, the program crashes. Can You solve this problem?
[Deleted]
I have an EA with about 40 different parameters. This results in about 5000 possible combinations that I would like to back test for 2011 on a currency pair. Can I have MT4 test for all these combinations automatically without me having to go in an change one variable and restart the test over and...
For some time I have been using an indicator that I found in a forum. I has two little quirks that I have been unable to solve. 1. from time to time there are arrows just randomly displayed all over the chart. 2. to fix the problem above I have been just bringing up the indi properties and hitting...
Somebody knows the code to close a order when the candle close. I mean I want to enter a position in a candle with some condition but close that position when close price of the same candle. Thank you so much.
[Deleted]
I have one big Expert Advisor (about 2000 lines) which is running on 10 currencies at the same time. When I start the MQL4 programm the programm will hang up (will not work any more) and I have to restart it 4, 5 times after it is running. The reason is, that the activation of the Expert Advisor...
[Deleted]
Hello, I have a method called placePendingOrder() which should place: an OP_BUYSTOP order if the last pending order was an OP_SELLSTOPan OP_SELLSTOP order if the last pending order was an OP_BUYSTOP order. void placePendingOrder() { if( OrderSelect(lastPlacedOrderTicket, SELECT_BY_TICKET) ==...
[Deleted]
can someone help to merge the following into one indicator please. 1. tadine trend 1 2. tadine trend 2 3 HA MTF 4 HA smoothed 5. Volty channel i have all the indicators if needed. thankyou
bonjour, quelqu'un peut-il m'expliquer comment télécharger les indicateurs et les transférer sur la MQ4.Merci00
[Deleted]
I'm a newcomer to this forum. But after reading a couple dozen topics it becomes clear that either old-timers or newbies "live" here. Newbies like me, a bribe for nothing :) Dummies and nothing but. The old-timers help everybody. Respect to them:). But here's the question. This pile of information
[Deleted]
Hello, I am learning about MT4. I am using a simple MACD EA. This EA is only making a trade and then stops doing the routine. What is wrong? I want to make trades continuously while the EA is being used in the graphic. Can anyone help me? Thank you!...
total = OrdersHistoryTotal()-1;if((OrderSelect(total,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_HISTORY)==true)&& (OrderSymbol() == Symbol()))  {Print(" Last Order Ticket = ",OrderTicket());  } In previous topics about this, it has been said to get the last closed order it is neccessary to cycle through all the closed...