MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 509

Hi  All, Now it was 3 times (every night) that my MQL VPS was turned off...from beginning without any notification but today with notification #91328 MT4 201354*** (Tickmill) stopped, 3.6 Gb RAM. I already sent a message to service desk but without any response... I use only 9 charts so there...
So i have an array, with values equal 0 or equal closing price. I need to get all values with their indexes from this array, that are not equal to zero and do math equations with them.   For eaxample: I have Buffer named Array[], and I need to sum every array member, that is not equal to zero with...
  Binary Option  (3)
Which is the most trusted Binary option trading platform in for U.A.E
I'm somewhat frustrated but I'm getting the a. m. error but I can't find the souce. Proboblyblind to from staring so long. Here is the code that is causing it: //+   Select long positions     +    for ( i=OrdersTotal()-1;i>=0;i--)       {       if (OrderSelect(i,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES))...
Hi, I've received the same issue as one year ago; both of my desktop & mobile MT4 apps stop receiving any news update since 18th February 2017. Can somebody please assist on how to solve this?   Thanks and regards,  bubble.tppg 
Hello, I am bringing some of my indicators over from NinjaTrader which are C# written and have a couple of questions regarding array management I am hoping someone can shed some light on.   1.) In c# I use "foreach" to search a double arrray to count how many times a particular double exists in the...
Приветствую всех участников лучший ресурс на планете, с лучшими профессионалами, которые бесплатно помогают в нашем не легком деле!!!!! :) Я хочу видеть, кого не жалко, конечно, хотя бы один работающий советник с настройками , индикаторы и шаблон для коллег по работе...
Dear friends,   I am trying to adding bollinger bands on inchimoku rather than simple MA yet the graphs created by my code is just so stupid.  the last lines of my codes (that I have altered) is   //--- main cycle    for(i=pos; i<rates_total && !IsStopped(); i++)      {       //--- middle line...
Hello MQL5,   I hope you can provide assistance.  I cannot see why the signal keeps getting terminated.    I am on XM UK MT4 - Version 4.00 Build 1045 (3 Feb 2017) I have attached a screenshot.  If there is anything further required, please let me know Ama     
hi im learning to code and for that im checking EA codes so i have this with a EA based in envelopes Env_upper = iEnvelopes(Symbol(), PERIOD_M1, Z_period_328, MODE_LWMA, 0, PRICE_OPEN, EnvelopesDeviation, MODE_UPPER, 0); Env_lower = iEnvelopes(Symbol(), PERIOD_M1, Z_period_328, MODE_LWMA, 0
Hi guys I have tried several times now to install MT4 on my Mac, having first installed Wine and PlayonMac.  I can get the platform installed, but am unable to access all currency pairs in the 'New Order' function.  When right clicking on a chart, no trade/new order option is available.  Please help...
Hi, Can anyone suggest what is the best way to keep MQ (Metaquotes) and Broker data separate and really do keep them both? I don´t want one overwriting the other and vice versa. Thanks a ton for suggestions..
Sirs, In connection with another problem, I am trying to write a piece of MQL4 code in an EA that gets the closing values of the last eight hours and loads them into an array. After one hour, the code reloads the array.  However, printing out the array values indicates that the values in the array...
[Deleted]
Only curiosity about the predicting power and the accurancy of the autochartistautomatic analisys... But I only took a view of the site, this the first time ihear of it. SA
[Deleted]
hi guys, first i need to say that i use a separate folder for back-testing, in my "mt4/history/" is a folder "backtest", the full path is "Program Files (x86)/MetaTrader/history/backtest". if i want to use mt4 with broker data, i login to normal account / demo-account, if so the history is taking...
  How used MT4  (4)
Hello everyone, I downloaded a platform from this site MQL5, I think I have downloaded the Mt4, but I have some doubts, above it says HalifaxPlus live, I tried to connect the codes of a broker of a demo Mt4, but I can not activate the orders. Practically, I have left off-inactive NEW ORDER. What...
Let's say in the same MT4 terminal there is one EA running on a EURUSD chart and one EA running on a GBPUSD chart. If there is a new tick for EURUSD, the code inside of the OnTick() function of the EURUSD EA will be executed. Under certain conditions I want it to make a call to the GBPUSD-EA, so...
Hi, I am already trying to read the values of an indicator with iCustom, but always I get only 0 with this kind of indicator: test.mq4 extern ENUM_TIMEFRAMES   MA_TF            = PERIOD_M30; extern int               MA_Period        = 50; extern ENUM_MA_METHOD    MA_method        = MODE_SMA;...
I have looked all over the known internet.. I have tried coding one myself.. I have even paid someone to try and code a Heiken Ashi EA.. ALL TO NO AVAIL........ IF ANYONE HAS AN HEIKEN ASHI (--JUST HEIKEN ASHI-- NO MA, NO PSAR etc..) THEN PLEASE, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, PLEASE POST IT HERE. If you are...
I need help with this line of coding:   OrderSend (Symbol(), OP_BUY, 1, Ask, NULL, NULL, OrderOpenPrice()+1*Point, NULL, NULL, NULL); Trying to place an order send to just place buys at latest bought price without having to modify order or any other newb ways which result in more lag. 1. Not...
let say the signal author trade a fixed lot size of 0.01 and he has a balance of $100 in his account now. If i have $100000 in my account do i still trade only 0.01?
In MT4, when callling EventSetMillisecondTimer(1), the code inside in fact is not executed every millisecond. It gets executed about every 15.6ms (1000 / 64 ms). I want it to be executed every millisecond, so I tried to call timeBeginPeriod(1) from winmm.dll on Windows Server 2008, 2012 as well as...
Hello, Is there a way to make the body lines of the candlestick thicker on MT4? Regarding to this, is it possible to increase the distance from candle to candle? And one more question, can you someone help me with this Stochastic , the problem is the fall of the end of the lines, which is bug
Hi, I am brand new to MQL4 and this is my very 1st attempt at writing an EA. I have created two functions for trendLong and trendShort. If current bar's open is higher than daily open then it should open a long position and vice versa for short positions. 1- What I see is that it only opens long...
Hello I try to catch the '1,2,3' on semafor but  all are not catched. i use it int pos = Bars - countedBars;          if(iBuffer1[pos]==EMPTY_VALUE)         {          iBuffer1[pos]=iCustom(Symbol(),0,"3_Level_ZZ_Semafor",Period1,Period2,Period3,Dev_Step_1,Dev_Step_2,Dev_Step_3,Symbol_1_Kod...
Is this possible? Can an EA limit ontick function for indicators so that the indicators on chart recalculate on new candle only. For example: EMA and MACD on D1, EA recalculates indicators on new D1 candle. H4, freeze all indicators on candle open, recalculate on new candle H4, H1 Freeze chart...
Good day folks. Please excuse me if this is already posted somewhere, but I haven't found anything on this. In MT4, I have a running EA and one Indicator (spread widening indicator) in each chart. The problem is that whenever I switch between timeframes (M1, M5, M15,...) or turn the platform OFF...
  Attaching the ATR MA  (14   1 2)
Good day, I wonder how do I attach a moving average to the ATR. My idea is to merge the two indicators causing the ATR scan the ranger average 14 period MA, is it possible? I've tried the simple way is to drag the MA ATR but failed. Notice the print and how the moving average is moving Waving as ATR
[Deleted]
Hello, Is there any safe method to check if history is current after error 4066?. THX
Hi all, I'm quite new to mql, I would write a script that opens multiple charts (several pairs shown at same time) and on each chart an indicator should be automatically loaded. Can someone address me to the correct way to open them and load indicator? i.e. I would open AUDUSD, EURUSD, USDJPY,...