MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 250

Hi, I' having a hard time with changing the SL and TP of all active orders. See code below, It seems to never close trade 1 (order 0). Should the below code not change all orders to the same stop loss and take profit? for ( int i= 0 ;i< OrdersTotal ();i++) { if ( OrderSelect
Im having issues with my ea entering at fibo levels. I want the ea to open at each fibo level once. And when there are new fibo levels higher or lower it should again enter at all fibo levels once. I tought i could do this with order comment but i dont get it right. It open at 23.6 and then create a
Hi, I'm testing this ea and I think it's very useful to close orders, but in my case I don't want to close all open orders, I just want to close only the profitable orders. I've changed the "CloseProfitableTradesOnly" value from false to true, but orders keep closing at 1 usd. And what Im looking is
Hello all, I'm new to this forum and MQL4 in general. While practicing with the code, I have created a custom signal based on Bill Williams' Alligator indicator for EA testing purposes (Jaws 13/1, Teeth 8/1, Lips 5/1). But it looks like I have forgot something... Can you help me? The code for OPEN
Can I share my IB link on my mql5 profile
  helpppp! I m new  (4)
Hi! I m new.. I need help please! I m a begginer of mql..very begginner. My experiment with EA don t work. it open only OP_Buy. Are two days that i try to understand what is the problem. I m blind. Please help! Thank you
Hi, Did someone have a formula how i can calculate lotsize depends in stoploss and freemargin? E.g Accountbalance:1000$ Freemargin:1000$ StopLoss: 100pips How can i determine the lotsize
Hi all, I've just started to try and learny by myself mql4, however i'm finding it very difficult to understand the documentation that comes with it/provided in here. I'm not a very technical person, and everytime I revert to the help/doc I find a simple matter explained in an even more technical
I need help for buffer value calling. I hope this forum help me. here is its buffers int init() { IndicatorBuffers( 6 ); SetIndexBuffer ( 0 , Trend); SetIndexLabel( 0 , "SuperTrend" ); SetIndexBuffer ( 1 , TrendDoA); SetIndexLabel( 1 , "aaaaa" ); SetIndexBuffer ( 2
Hi I need an indicator with 3 Exponential Moving Average like "<Deleted>" ,thus I need to change an indicator "<Deleted> that in this indicator I have to change MA method to Exponential and Apply to to Typical Price Can anyone help me ? Thanks. Files : <ex4 file Deleted> 3sma.tpl
If I backtest an expert in my demo account - it works fine. Gives me report/graph/etc. If I log into my live account and run the same thing - I don't get a single trade. The report shows the starting balance and no activity. This is the same for the sample experts that came already in MT4 as...
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| dASD.mq4 | //| Copyright 2020, MetaQuotes Software Corp. | //| https://www.mql5.com |
Hi guys, do you know how to block on MT4 the pop-up window that automatically open in any Internet browser after saving a backtesting? I look forward to hearing from you, thanks in advance for your help. Regards LG
Some one help me!! what happen ? I download MT4 in web and install!! but after finished is MT5
I see a message on my chart that says : Waiting for next tick ? Any idea why i am getting this message
  Ichimoku  (377   1 2 3 4 5 ... 37 38)
I started to test some Ishimoku EA and suddenly recognized that it is necessary to have more information about it. Thus we start this thread. I will try to post everything about Ishimoku indicator here
Hi there is a function that give me a outpot if the matket is open or closed ? (my broker is pepperstone) thank you
Hi Guys, Hope someone can help. Installed the MT4 Premium Upgrade tools onto my Oanda MT4 Demo platform. All the indicators and expert advisors work perfectly except the Oanda Orderbook 2_36_E expert advisor. I have contacted Oanda via email and chat but despite all their instructions i still get
Hello - I have copied a snippet of my code below. It is attempting to write a bunch of order information to file upon closing a trade. The order functions I use (OrderTicket(),OrderSymbol(),Order_Type,OrderOpenPrice(),OrderClosePrice(), etc) all write the correct values to file. However
Who can help me convert old version Indicator to new MQL4 version(build 600) Thanks //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| Nina_StepMA_1.mq4 | //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ #property
Hi.. in MT4, I want to check current running orders and want to place a condition that if there is NO current running order(either BUY or SELL) then OrderSend(...) in MT4 Regards
Hi all My EA should open one trade if the ADX crosses a level from below. Most time it works fine but sometimes it opens multible Trades. All at the same time in same symbol. I think the problem occours in this part of code. This part should just watch if the adx crossed the adx_low_level from below
Hey friends, im trying to find two level of Higher Low and Lower Low in a specified time frame and also two level of Lower High and Higher High i tried to find it by this following code but it seems not working and it just specifies Lower Low and Higher High, Does anyone have an algorithm to do that
I want to open 2 trades to take partial profits. Is there an easy way to do this quickly, as the price could run away while I'm making the 2nd trade
Hello Members, Looking for a simpler logic to find Lower High under a certain time limit. Please see the picture for better understanding. In this case, I can find Highest point with iHighest Easily. Highest_barindex = iHighest(NULL,0,MODE_HIGH,80,1) But how to find the Lower High point X?  Thank...
Hello I am looking to close a trade that i am in for the duration of 1 bar based on the prev 2 bars. if the parameters fit i enter a trade, but when i set my takeprofit to the close of the current bar it will look to execute a close order immediately as it takes the current close price and not the
hello, is there a way to convert mql4 Script to Ninjatrader 8 Script
  Swap prices  (4)
Why are the swap prices so high
  zero divide  (9)
hello, i got an issue with backtesting my ea... when i go to my mq4 file and check that line, i turn out to this..: double BasketTP( string type, string s) { double PriceSum= 0 ; double LotSum= 0 ; for ( int i= 0 ; i< OrdersTotal (); i++) { if ( OrderSelect (i, SELECT_BY_POS
Hi I am trying to allow my EA to have the ability to trade on either Monday, Midweek (tu,we,th) or Friday. Or possibly a combination I created 3 boolean values with midweek set as true as a default:- extern bool Mon = false ; extern bool Midweek = true ; extern bool