getting the time of the candles that will be formed later

Hi friends,

Is there any way you could suggest to get the datetime of the upcoming candle that are going to be formed later?

for example on the daily timeframe (D1) I want to find the datetime of the candle that is going to be formed 20 candles since now - 20 working days later -  Is there any solution to get its datetime?

your kind guidance is highly appreciated.

You can only calculate it, taking into account, week-end, holidays and your broker time (Sunday bar ?). Not so easy.

Alain Verleyen:
You can only calculate it, taking into account, week-end, holidays and your broker time (Sunday bar ?). Not so easy.

Thank you for your response,

As you said it is not an easy job to do so !

I think this issue is something that @MetaQuotes Software Corp. needs to consider in the MQL future updates.

parham.trader:

Thank you for your response,

As you said it is not an easy job to do so !

I think this issue is something that @MetaQuotes Software Corp. needs to consider in the MQL future updates.

What to do ? Seems it's your problem not Metaquotes one.

1. Why do you care if tomorrow is a market holiday, the week end, or another trading day. It doesn't affect what you are doing right now.
  2. Why do you care if yesterday was a market holiday, or the week end, or another trading day. It doesn't affect what you are doing right now.
  3. No tick, no new bar. "Free-of-Holes" Charts - MQL4 Articles
  4. If you want to know if a condition was N days ago, remember the date, use iBarshift(D1) and see. (Unless chart is that TF you must handle 4066/4073 errors. See Download history in MQL4 EA - MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - MQL4 programming forum.)

Alain Verleyen:
What to do ? Seems it's your problem not Metaquotes one.

I think you've only worked with Metatrader and you don't have the experience of using other trading platforms other than Metatrader and you're somewhat unfamiliar with time analysis. if it was the case you could understand the importance of having the datetime of the upcoming bars especially when you're using the time analysis in your strategies. Anyway, it was only a suggestion from me to @MetaQuotes Software Corp. to take into account this issue in its future updates because we can see the time analysis is becoming the matter of concern in the nowadays analysis. 

Reason: