MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 335

I need some small modification to this indi but I am not a coder so I would really appreciates if someone can help I need to add Candle Closing Remaining time for the chart and the candle Text size, text color , text corner position Thank you
[Deleted]
hello every body... i see in the https://book.mql4.com/samples/shared, to pass the indicator parameter to ea using like this: double iCustom(string symbol, int timeframe, string name, ..., int mode, int shift) example: name indicator: rocse.mq4 have parameter : extern int History    =5000;        //...
Hi everyone, I'm quite new to the EA trading but I want to learn and improve so I started an EA by myself and learned a bit of MQL4 coding... So my first EA is about to start "working" but there starts the first problems, I encountered some trouble while trying to use functions to place and close my
I have this extremely annoying problem - if someone can PLEASE help me. I have written a Hull moving average, but it only appears on my chart when I run the debugger. If I attach it normally it doesn't run. If I exit the debugger, and then compile, it disappears again. Please I need some help. Must
Boys, good evening, I found a list on the net and modified it for my needs but only recognizes me the pins - bullish bars I can not understand where the error, someone can help me, this is the code: int start(){ int NeedBarsCounted, LastBars = 0,CountBars=0; double NoseLength, NoseBody
Hi,Is ist possible to Tell your EA to Stop Trading after two Looses in one Day? What whould be the best way
Hi All I'm running the below on EURNZD. While on this pair, I'm trying to get the bid price for another currency pair; GBPNZD (string newcurrency in my EA) The 1st Print shows me I'm successfully generating GBPNZD, but when I plug this into MarketInfo to get the Bid price of GBPNZD, it is only
i just dont know how to do maybe someone can help me i be very thankful maybe someone has the same issue
Buttons in mt4 start deactivating plz fix
Good day everyone does anyone have an idea how to hide the Moving average input parameter extern double S1 = 63 ; extern double S2 = MODE_SMA ; extern double S3 = 21 ; extern double S4 = MODE_SMA ; double first = iMA ( NULL , PERIOD_CURRENT ,S1, 0 ,S2, PRICE_CLOSE ,current); double second = iMA
Hi, I have been waiting about 2 weeks for a response to my message from the moderators of this website. However my documents have not been verified despite me sending them 2 weeks ago. Should I just make a new account and start the process again so that it goes to the accounts team? I am not sure
It is right to say, Sign up for personal profile is easy but the same time if you want to register as Company Profile it's really difficult task. Because, there is no option to register as Forex Broker only option is for Seller account registration. That's why I want to know what are the rules for
Hi! Can you tell me if Hourly CSV files exported from MT4 are BID OR ASK prices
Hi all. I am trying to develop an EA that opens different orders at different prices with the same TP but for some reason it doesn't seem to work (I am a newbie in programming). When I test it, the error resides in the price and the take profit for the ordersend(). I understand that they have to be
Good evening, I'm coding an EA on mql4. I need to sum 2 iADX. Could you tell me if is this code correct? (iADX(NULL,PERIOD_D1,14,PRICE_CLOSE,MODE_MAIN,1)+iADX(NULL,PERIOD_D1,14,PRICE_CLOSE,MODE_MAIN,2)) Thanks a lot
Dear all, To start I would like to say that I have tested the strategy in a Live Demo account and the stop positioning was correct. I have started automatic trading with MT4 and XTB a month ago. I only trade Dax CFD. I have just checked my "first" 85 trades and I am confused. Theres is big
Please explain to me, while coding, if and when i would use "Digits"? and if and why I may use _Digits instead
Dear all I am new in MQL4 programming and would like to have your help, please. The first thing I want to know is whether my broker can see the detail of my EA if I put it in demo account or even real account to run it? If yes, is there any method to avoid it??? Otherwise, the broker will be the...
There is no result after optimization 2019.11.02 02:33:18.030 XXX: optimization finished in 0:00:20, 5721 cache records were used, 5721 cache records rejected 2019.11.02 02:33:18.034 There were 2727 passes done during optimization, 2727 results have been discarded as insignificant How can I fix it
Hi guys, i am trying to write an EA which has to follow a wave(impulses and corrections). When an impulse fails a new wave is born, and so on. So i end up in having multiple nested waves. i was thinking that user will choose a starting point and give the direction, the ea will draw the chart until
Hello all, I'm trying to record the values of EMA indicator for the last 610 candles. I've only suceeded to 'Comment' the highest value, failing do the same for lowest value. And I don't understand where I'm failing. I've attached my code
Hi I wonder how to manually download indicator for mt4 Mac especially show pips. In my mt4 in Mac I can't open market then it crashes so if I can find the file and download manually I can drop it in correct folder. I do have Bootcamp and mt4 installed on windows but I don't know in what folder I
I'm no coder but like to play around and learn a bit. How can I make the Example indicator only display when it is above or below the FastTMALine indicator (see attachment). The Example indicator doesn't actually do anything, I just want to learn how to display it based on the value of another
[Deleted]
Hello, i wrote my EA. now to finish it i need just to count how many lots is used total from active orders. So maybe you have ideas what function should i use to get the total lots used at the moment from active orders. for exmp. order nr: 1.0.01 2.0.02 3.0.03 4.0.05 so i need a sum of all theese, i...
[Deleted]
  Invalid Stops  (13   1 2)
Hello, I'm trying to figure out what the cause of the error " Invalid Stops " is inside my EA. I have been reading this forum and googling around for days but have not found the solution yet, hence I'm creating a topic here. So, In my EA I'm getting this error when opening an order and modifying an
Hi Gurus, Can I get a chart event, when I click on mouse button (BEFORE I release the button)? As I experienced, the event occurs when I release the button. Thanks
I like to leave MT4 running in background while I do something else. I make extensive use of Buy Limit and Sell Limit orders. Right after I add them, I right-click the chart on their respective SL/TP prices to add two alarms so I can go mind something else and be alerted when that trade operation is
Hello reliable gurus out there.....please can anyone help me code an EA that sets automatic pending order on a Moving Average price with sl and tp with the MA visible on the chart? What I want is when price is above the MA, the EA should set automatic buy pending order on the MA price on every new...
********************************************************* Average True Range Trailing Stops Strategy by Sylvain Vervoort Copyrighted material from Stocks & Commodities Jun 2009 *********************************************************
Hi everyone, I know this should have been posted before, but unfortunately I failed to find any reference. Basically this is the problem I am facing. Suppose I would like to open a buy trade when RSI passes 50, and I would like to use the last ATR value when the trade is opened as my stoploss and