Backtesting an indicator, how?

So I have spent an hour trying to figure this out. I've watched videos, read articles and can't figure out a free way to do this. So I have an indicator <Deleted> but I can't seem to figure out how to backtest it. I tried strategy tester and it runs but no data which I assume is because it needs to know when/how to enter a trade but can't figure out how to do this. Can somebody enlighten me how I can easily take an indicator like this and backtest it based on the arrows it gives? Thanks so much!

zorrotm89:
So I have spent an hour trying to figure this out. I've watched videos, read articles and can't figure out a free way to do this. So I have an indicator <Deleted> but I can't seem to figure out how to backtest it. I tried strategy tester and it runs but no data which I assume is because it needs to know when/how to enter a trade but can't figure out how to do this. Can somebody enlighten me how I can easily take an indicator like this and backtest it based on the arrows it gives? Thanks so much!

Learn to code a simple EA that trades according to the arrows. That's totally free.

Reason: