MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 332

[Deleted]
Hello, I wonder if it is possible to retrieve the hours: minutes of a candle defined by its shift. My indicator goes all the candles one by one, I would like him to back the opening date of the candle .. Is there a function in MQL4 for this? Thanks in advance.
Hi all. I have written a program for practice as I am learning. I have written and re-written it for the last 2 days and am stuck. The function call is to initialise the first two points of a iRSI swing. It should look for the highest and then the lowest low. If we forget about the highest high for
Hi I just want to draw a channel line connecting the fractals . But nothing shows up on the chart. Can someone perhaps point out the bug in my code? I'm using MetaEditor Ver 5 Build 2143. Many thanks #property copyright "Copyright 2019 - Cobus Steyn auxanotrading@gmail.com" #property link
If <link > is used to get lowest price for current bar chart, how do I get the lowest since market opened, on monday this week? Thanks
Kindly help to provide iCustom code and buy/sell script for attached indicator. I would like to insert/add the codes to an existing EA. Thanks
hi I am learning to code. The code below is supposed to look and see if the last closed candle was above a RSI high and if not it will look at the next candle back and see if that was and if not the next and so on and so on. it mark the candles that are above the high and all the ones that don't
Hello, I have found some good signals and good expert advisors in the market; they have high profit factors, limited drawdown and acceptable ROI. However, I think that the performance of these EAs can be increased by setting some filters on time (Ex: open trades only at night, do not open trades in
This isn't exactly super-necessary, but is it possible to change to background color of charts partially, depending on what time it is.. so it's say.. black during night hours and white during day hours? I guess that would be some sort of time indicator :p
Hi all, So I'm new to this, and I am trying to dissect a function for closing orders and translate it to English, in order to actually learn something. I have to say it's a bit slow and I need help. So please help! :) I have highlighted my questions / comments in red so they are easily spotted Tank
Hi all. Will some body please add email alert to this indicator. Also is there a way to set indicator to alert once per candle vs. every tick
Hi, I need a help, I'm still learning MQL4, but I Stuck. how to code this in MQL4 "if total opened positions = 2, set sell stop position" ? I use this code but not working properly! for(int i=OrdersTotal()-1; i>=0; i--) { if(!OrderSelect(2,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES)) continue;
Hi, This very annoying error is here again. I cannot enter to my MQL account with the MT4 terminal (and MetaEditor): authorization failed. The same problem happened already 1-2 months ago and then has been resolved by MetaQuotes. Moderator, can you please contact with the Service Desk about this
Hi Was trying to test on my demo account how to run a script and that and after i calibrate to my taste when running it gives the following error on the experts terminal tab: cannot load 'c:\etc etc etc\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\D605FDA725F23D972774F86F925B88D9\MQL4\Experts\Market\Yellow
I HAVE A TDI INDICATOR THAT HAS DIVERGENCE BUILT IN. IT ALSO HAS ALERTS FOR THE RSI BASE LINE CROSS OVER. 1. I want to add alerts for classic and hidden divergence, and have to ability to turn them on or off like a true/false setting 2. I want to be able to remove the alerts for red/yellow cross 3
Hi folks, I created a expert adviser to alert whenever the dds value reverse its direction, this expert adviser runs every 5 minutes and watch over the M15 chart. The following is the code snippet that I use to retrieve dds values of the previous closed candles. double currentTfDDS_0 =
hi my mt4 is set to send the data via dde to excel. excel workbooks i recalculated every 5 seconds. now for soem strange reason dde stops aftre each horu and mt4 stops to update the prices - I am on a demo account is this a known bug??? after i restart mt4 and excel all starts to work fine and the
  magic number  (14   1 2)
can ea open everytrade with diffrent magic number
Hi all, I am writing an indi on 2 Moving Average-cross and compute the Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the difference between these MAs. Basically it will measure the oscillation of the "Difference" between MovingAverage1 and MovingAverage2 (MaDiffRS). The codes is as below. The idea is to compute
nt MagicNumara01=20;int MagicNumara02=330;int MagicNumara03=3044;//... // i wanr to this way for(int ig=40;ig>=1;ig--) { if(OrderMagicNumber() =="MagicNumara"+DoubleToStr(ig); } // orjinal codes
Are there restrictions on bars' file size that could be loaded using "Input" button
Firstly thanks so much for implementing such a tool, it gives me complete peace of mind that my tools won't be cracked. i got a question though, because it is online protection, will the indis/EAs won't work on an offline computer? thanks Jeff
Good day everyone, I'm trying to make a simple script that places a label on the chart with two pieces of text, that are defined by external input at the start of the script. The script makes the label, but when I add the external input, based on the example found here
Hello, good day to you all.. modifying an old expert fixed some errors and some warnings.. unable to fix some <Decompiled code deleted>
Hello, Just stopped by a great indicator IFibonacci and I have a question; is there a way to make arcs starting from the previous Zz value not the most recent one. (Or if I can manually move the central point for arcs calculations to choose previous top or bottom Zz value) Thanks in advance
I have been dealing with this EA, but I have not been able to solve this small error (not all control paths return a value) int Write(string str) { //Write log file int handle; handle = FileOpen(filename,FILE_READ|FILE_WRITE|FILE_CSV,"/t"); FileSeek(handle, 0, SEEK_END);
I have encountered a problem trying to combine HA onto Renko bars as it appears on the attached pic but I keep getting something else, also attached. Any assistance be greatly appreciated
Hello. There'a a few years i paid a freelancer to build an indicator. It worked fine but now, i try to compile it and i have an error on this line : for (index=nCountedBars + NB -1, int ptr =0 ;index >= nCountedBars ; index--, ptr++) flow[ptr] = (High[index] + Low[index]) / 2; Can you help
Hi: Testing using MT4 on tick using major pairs. I program EAs so if I use a standard indicator (example Awesome Osc) then no problem. I have very slow back tests using Custom Indicators. Any idea of what I could do to speed up the testing for the EAs using Custom Indicators?. Thanks for any
Hi there, Currently I am running a function to modify a time string: string timeDB(string timeIn){ // 01234567890123456789012 // timeIN: YYYY.MM.DD HH:MM:ss //timeOUT: YYYY-MM-DD HH:MM:ss.000 string timeOut, timeHMS, timeDate; timeDate = StringSubstr(TimeToStr(StrToInteger(StrToTime(timeIn))
l have tried many code , but still can't find way to get today date. Example Today = 10-Sep-2017 When l doing backtest on = 1-Jan-2015 How to get today date? Thank you. Best regards.