MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 333

Hi Was trying to test on my demo account how to run a script and that and after i calibrate to my taste when running it gives the following error on the experts terminal tab: cannot load 'c:\etc etc etc\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\D605FDA725F23D972774F86F925B88D9\MQL4\Experts\Market\Yellow
I HAVE A TDI INDICATOR THAT HAS DIVERGENCE BUILT IN. IT ALSO HAS ALERTS FOR THE RSI BASE LINE CROSS OVER. 1. I want to add alerts for classic and hidden divergence, and have to ability to turn them on or off like a true/false setting 2. I want to be able to remove the alerts for red/yellow cross 3
Hi folks, I created a expert adviser to alert whenever the dds value reverse its direction, this expert adviser runs every 5 minutes and watch over the M15 chart. The following is the code snippet that I use to retrieve dds values of the previous closed candles. double currentTfDDS_0 =
hi my mt4 is set to send the data via dde to excel. excel workbooks i recalculated every 5 seconds. now for soem strange reason dde stops aftre each horu and mt4 stops to update the prices - I am on a demo account is this a known bug??? after i restart mt4 and excel all starts to work fine and the
  magic number  (14   1 2)
can ea open everytrade with diffrent magic number
Hi all, I am writing an indi on 2 Moving Average-cross and compute the Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the difference between these MAs. Basically it will measure the oscillation of the "Difference" between MovingAverage1 and MovingAverage2 (MaDiffRS). The codes is as below. The idea is to compute
nt MagicNumara01=20;int MagicNumara02=330;int MagicNumara03=3044;//... // i wanr to this way for(int ig=40;ig>=1;ig--) { if(OrderMagicNumber() =="MagicNumara"+DoubleToStr(ig); } // orjinal codes
Are there restrictions on bars' file size that could be loaded using "Input" button
Firstly thanks so much for implementing such a tool, it gives me complete peace of mind that my tools won't be cracked. i got a question though, because it is online protection, will the indis/EAs won't work on an offline computer? thanks Jeff
Good day everyone, I'm trying to make a simple script that places a label on the chart with two pieces of text, that are defined by external input at the start of the script. The script makes the label, but when I add the external input, based on the example found here
Hello, good day to you all.. modifying an old expert fixed some errors and some warnings.. unable to fix some <Decompiled code deleted>
Hello, Just stopped by a great indicator IFibonacci and I have a question; is there a way to make arcs starting from the previous Zz value not the most recent one. (Or if I can manually move the central point for arcs calculations to choose previous top or bottom Zz value) Thanks in advance
I have been dealing with this EA, but I have not been able to solve this small error (not all control paths return a value) int Write(string str) { //Write log file int handle; handle = FileOpen(filename,FILE_READ|FILE_WRITE|FILE_CSV,"/t"); FileSeek(handle, 0, SEEK_END);
I have encountered a problem trying to combine HA onto Renko bars as it appears on the attached pic but I keep getting something else, also attached. Any assistance be greatly appreciated
Hello. There'a a few years i paid a freelancer to build an indicator. It worked fine but now, i try to compile it and i have an error on this line : for (index=nCountedBars + NB -1, int ptr =0 ;index >= nCountedBars ; index--, ptr++) flow[ptr] = (High[index] + Low[index]) / 2; Can you help
Hi: Testing using MT4 on tick using major pairs. I program EAs so if I use a standard indicator (example Awesome Osc) then no problem. I have very slow back tests using Custom Indicators. Any idea of what I could do to speed up the testing for the EAs using Custom Indicators?. Thanks for any
Hi there, Currently I am running a function to modify a time string: string timeDB(string timeIn){ // 01234567890123456789012 // timeIN: YYYY.MM.DD HH:MM:ss //timeOUT: YYYY-MM-DD HH:MM:ss.000 string timeOut, timeHMS, timeDate; timeDate = StringSubstr(TimeToStr(StrToInteger(StrToTime(timeIn))
l have tried many code , but still can't find way to get today date. Example Today = 10-Sep-2017 When l doing backtest on = 1-Jan-2015 How to get today date? Thank you. Best regards.
Comments that do not relate to the "Spread filter for EA", have been moved into this topic.
Hello I have a problem with the following coding. I know the problem is because of using the following code : #property strict When I use it, I have the error : 2019.11.16 12:03:11.915 2017.01.02 00:00:00 S_R EURUSD,H1: array out of range (75,43) Can you help me solve the problem? thanks #property
How can I code making a screenshot of multiple opened charts or the whole workspace? Are there native MQL functions for that? (I could not find) If not, what windows DLL functions could be useful to achieve that goal
[Deleted]
  Ordermodify error 130  (15   1 2)
Hi, I have created an EA, that works well for me, but I tried to change it a little bit, but can not manage to make it work. All I want it to do is to open an order with a trailing stop. The problem is, the trailing stop is different for each trade (it depends on the high of the current candle). It...
May someone please help, markets in my real account are not active unlike in my demo account where they are and I'm able to trade in practice, is it because funds haven't reflected yet in my real account for trading or something could be wrong
this expert opens up a lot of positions in the position. i want to just open one position in up trend or a down trend thank you if(NumBuy==0&&NumSell==0) { // for SELL if( v1!=EMPTY_VALUE && v0==EMPTY_VALUE && v2==EMPTY_VALUE && v3==EMPTY_VALUE && Ask <v1 && Bid< v1) {
Hello everyone I need to measure the most possible precis time delay of some operations. While I was working on it, I had some unexpected result. void OnTick() { uint Timer_Start = GetTickCount(); uint Delay = GetTickCount() - Timer_Start; Comment(Delay); } It comments 0 on the chart. How
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| Newbie programming 3.2.mq4 |//| Copyright 2018, MetaQuotes Software Corp. |//| https://www.mql5.com
Hi, Can anyone advise me why two different Forex brokers using the MT4 Platform are showing very different volatile movements on a pair at the same time? Is this normal? Refer attached .pdf. cheers Todd
Hi, is it possible to create an alarm when certain criterias meet ? I have a nice strategy based on ma's inside a rsi window. Now i want to get an alert when all the ma's are at a specific rsi level. Is something like this possible ? kindly regards
i wrote an EA but this simple EA cannot take the position Please help me. THANKS #property copyright "Copyright 2018, MetaQuotes Software Corp."#property link "https://www.mql5.com"#property version "1.00"#property strictextern double Lot = 0.01;extern int Stoploss = 10;extern int Takeprofit
Hi I have EA wich not work ... I don't know if it's ok on broker side .. I have bad EA support and get not answered me on my questions anymore.... My broker support say thah all is OK.... Exists any script that can test if all is OK and ExpertAdvisor is enabled on broker site? Thanks and best