Download MetaTrader 5

MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 337

To post a new topic, please log in or register
  debug dll (1)
Hi, Could someone help me ? Is there any way to debug a dll used in EA?
Can you help me? The arrow of a real time indicator does not appear, only when I close and open the mt4. Thank you.
The mt4 just updated to b617 from b616. Does anybody know where (Link) I can find what has changed from built to build?
//FIRST PROGRAM extern int K=80;extern int D=10;extern int S=15;extern double A,B,C;int start(){double stoccurrM=iStochastic(Symbol(),0,K,D,S,0,0,MODE_MAIN,0);double stocprevM=iStochastic(Symbol(),0,K,D,S,0,0,MODE_MAIN,1);double stocprevprevM=iStochastic(Symbol(),0,K,D,S,0,0,MODE_MAIN,2);double...
I'm not sure how to take part of my profits at a price before Take Profit line of an order. I place an order with code that looks something like this...          OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,0.10,Ask,3,stopLoss,takeProfit,"",Magic,0,clrGreen); And then when the price reaches 10 pips I would like to...
I have write a function in a library module in this mode with array that must be returned as reference template<typename T>void getDataSeries( T &array[], string symbol, int dataType, int timeFrame, int numberData, datetime time ) but when I import function in my indicator or expert in this mode...
  EA in MT4 (1)
I have a quick question that I would appreciate some assistance with from an expert!! Is there an on and off switch contained within the EA of MT4 so customers/traders can have complete discretion over the flow of automated strategies in their trading accounts?? Thank you. Tech 1.
Hi, I try to make a EA, but I stuck . I want to add the formula: (Open+Close+High+Low)/4 It's like the Heiken Ashi bar but the value of it is different. I attach my tradingsystem (PDF). The profit is good. But when I calculate the formula by my self I lost every time my entry point. Thanks in...
Hi Guys, I try to create Alert when Bid price cross the trend line. First I would like to position the trend line and then get only one time alert after cross: 1) When the price cross from above to below; 2) When the price cross from below to above; But I get error message /warning/ during...
Is it no longer acceptable to assume arrays are initialized to zero when they are declared ? If so what is the proper method ? Using ArrayInitialize() locally will cause array to be reset on every tick there doesnt seem to be a sensible alternative ? Always declare them globaly and use OnInit() ?
Hi! I´m looking for a indicator that will draw multiple lines on a chart based on prices put in a external file. If the external file is called "EURUSD.cvs" and have this content: ------------------ Orange lines: 1.3870 1.3736 1.3743 1.4046 1.3867 Red lines: 1.4118 1.4078 1.4068 Green lines: 1.3818...
I'm checking a very simple EA which should trail the stop using OrderModify(). At the beginning, I used "Ask manual confirmation" to check if everything o.k. Now, after UNselecting "Ask manual confirmation" and even restarting the terminal, EA still prompts for confirmation in a pop-up dialog window...
I have read the previous posts about problems but cannot find a similar situation than mine. When I save a template it does not appear on the list of templates that I can load. It is also not to be found anywhere on my disk - and I know where to look under my Win7 virtual store or the normal...
Hi there - when I execute: double LotSize = MarketInfo(Symbol(), MODE_LOTSIZE); on symbol .BrentCrud I get LotSize back as 1.0 - I would expect 1000, because 1 Lot of Brent Crude is 1,000 barrels? Am I misunderstanding the definition of a term? Thanks
HI, How can I find out (at init() e.g.) that trade is allowed (terminal-options are set) even if the server is busy (or market closed?)? IsTradeAllowed(); Returns true if the Expert Advisor is allowed to trade and trading context is not busy, otherwise returns false.
New article Data Structure in MetaTrader 4 Build 600 and Higher has been published: MetaTarder 4 build 600 features the new structure and location of the client terminal files. Now, MQL4 applications are placed in separate directories according to the program type (Expert Advisors, indicators or...
I just stumbled over these two entries in the MQL4 Reference: IsOptimization(): Returns true if Expert Advisor runs in the Strategy Tester optimization mode, otherwise returns false. and IS_PROFILE_MODE: Flag that a mql4-program operates in profiling mode non zero in profiling mode, otherwise zero...
This seems somewhat related to this bug here: https://forum.mql4.com/60924 In this bug, the strategy tester report did not properly display the string inputs. This bug was fixed in 610. A new bug relates to the tester log files ([mt4 folder]\tester\logs ; all tests are done in portable mode and...
Hi, Could someone help me ? Below is my codes in ea: int iarray[]; ArrayResize(iarray, 10); when I excuted the ea, I got an error says : Access Violation read to 0xCDCDCDC8 in 'a.ex4' Hanxu
Hi Everyone In my EA, whenever i open an order, i will open 2 one after the other. For the second order, i will put in a TP value (fixed at 10 pips).            res=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELL,LotsOptimized(),Bid,3,0,0,"",MAGICMA,0,Blue);           res=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELL,LotsOptimized()*2...
I want to make a simple one button panel in mql4 4 Please help???
if i move the mouse on the chart, the index of the specific bar is shown like the picture, how can i get this index ? i means get the index of bar depends on the location of mouse.... i would like to express by comment() function. Thanks a lot your help ~
Just a quick one - with iCustom must you pass every input parameter (or none at all)? Example: the indicator has 10 input parameters. Can you pass just the first 4, and iCustom will use the defaults for the remaining 6?
I have saved my strategy report, but I can only view it through internet explorer.
Hi, I need calculation of freemargin and equity for opened orders. If i close open orders, what will be free margin and equity? Is it possible to calculate?
Hi Coders! Can I hide OBJ_BUTTON objects from the object list? I use the same code as the MQL4 Reference shows: //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| Create the...
Hi all! I am developed an EA to find peaks and valleys. It worked well its job, but when the mt4 build 600> appeard i tried to make it in new language, but i cant realize the problem of array out of range, and the debugger is showing stupid things :( If somebody smarter programmer than me :) could...
After a OS restart all known autostart software programs cannot restart the MT4 correctly because of a bug of build 600. The terminals are losing in this case all personal data like accounts, experts, indicators, profiles, etc. Has anybody heard if and when Metaquotes will offer a solution?