Charts not loading and Profile not working

Hello.  First post - was directed here by my broker ICM.   The charts are not loading on MT4 - these are not NEW charts - these are my SAVED charts/indicators.  I saved them in Profile and Templates and Profile does not retrieve my saved charts.  I have only four headings showing on the blank platform: File, View, Tools, Help.  I have a blank screen when I open the platform.  Attached screenshot.

It was a lot of work to get my platform and charts and indicators to where I wanted them.  I saved it all in Profile (under File) - I am wondering why I can't retrieve my saved platform from Profile.   Any advice?  Thank you!

RETBARRY:
Hello.  First post - was directed here by my broker ICM.   The charts are not loading on MT4 - these are not NEW charts - these are my SAVED charts/indicators.  I saved them in Profile and Templates and Profile does not retrieve my saved charts.  I have only four headings showing on the blank platform: File, View, Tools, Help.  I have a blank screen when I open the platform.  Attached screenshot.

It was a lot of work to get my platform and charts and indicators to where I wanted them.  I saved it all in Profile (under File) - I am wondering why I can't retrieve my saved platform from Profile.   Any advice?  Thank you!

Have you logged in into a trading account?

Your connection colors on the bottom right corner still look grey.

Also, its better to save a Template with your favourite chart, expert, indicator and objects arrangement, than a Profile.

Reason: