The latest MT4 update problem

Just accepted the latest MT4 update and now my EA's do not work as they did, example in Strategy Tester when a trade gets closed it opens other trade endlessly 

Can I roll my systems back to previous version .

Thank you, Problem solved. Reason, Exporting and editing 2 projects at once = typo.

The Fundamentals of Testing in MetaTrader 5
The Fundamentals of Testing in MetaTrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
The idea of ​​automated trading is appealing by the fact that the trading robot can work non-stop for 24 hours a day, seven days a week. The robot does not get tired, doubtful or scared, it's is totally free from any psychological problems. It is sufficient enough to clearly formalize the trading rules and implement them in the algorithms, and...

1. Fix your broken code.
  2. Create an example that proves your case and if we can verify, then posted it on the appropriate release thread.
              New MetaTrader 4 Platform build 1260 - MQL4 programming forum 20.01.24

William Roeder:
  1. Fix your broken code.
  2. Create an example that proves your case and if we can verify, then posted it on the appropriate release thread.
              New MetaTrader 4 Platform build 1260 - MQL4 programming forum 20.01.24

Thanks William for jumping in.

I chose option 1.  

Thank you, Problem solved. Reason, Exporting and editing 2 projects at once = typo.

I found the problem when stripping my code down for option 2.

Cheers

Rod.

Reason: