A list of programmers who are great at writing pay-for-performance codes and don't screw around - page 4

granit77 >> :

What do you do? Reputation starts working for you after you have done a good job for it. The golden dozen will not just include people who are competent, but also those who have stood the test of time.

It would be nice to have a better list. I would like to see it in the form of a table, with columns for abstracts, reviews, etc., not immediately identifiable.

Of course, if the administration is interested, we could put it in a separate category, with moderation to avoid spam, for example, on the rights of the top script in CodeBase or something like that.

Absolutely right. Make the list live forever, put a thread at the top of the forum so there are fewer questions like "who should I order?", "how much does it cost?", "I got screwed"...

Infinity писал(а) >>

I'm not arguing... it's a good idea, it's a good idea.... .... but on the other hand such specifics make everyone else a user, it's not quite right either, ........,... And with more detailed information (in the form of a table or something else) I completely agree, it would be much more convenient than a list.

>> there's a table. I'll do it.

Infinity >> :

But on the other hand, if you put so much emphasis on the subject, everyone else will be ordinary users, which is also not very good, ........,...

Not really ...

I don't think that Igor Kim or Yura Zaitsev would coding an EA for $50-100 just for an order, and I don't think there are many such orders,

And I think there are most such orders. There is enough room for "ordinary users",

not being blacklisted.

I wonder how much demand there is for custom development in general.

Programmer myself... know mql for 3 years... Maybe I should get into it as well?

Thanks for the list. Good to know! ;)

lists are lists, but what are the DEFINITIVE CRITERIA of who is black and who is white?

Maximus_genuine >> :
What are the DEFINITIVE CRITERIATORS who is black and who is white?

Since we are talking about ratings and how they are formed, I make this suggestion.

A programmer is rated according to the following characteristics:

1. Contact information (the more the better)

2. The presence of their site (preferably on a paid host)

3. Date of registration on MQL4.com (Not critical).

4. Number of posts on MQL4.com (Not critical).

5. Open data on payment systems (WebMoney certificate)

6. Reviews on the forum and arbetraging system WebMoney

In my opinion the presence of all these items will allow you to analyze the person and all his activities on the Internet.

Maximus_genuine >> :
lists are lists, but what are the DEFINITIVE criteria for who is black and who is white?

White is the one who's not black yet:)

goldtrader писал(а) >>

White is the one who hasn't turned black yet :)

>> about so.... and there's

HIDDEN >> :

Since we are talking about ratings and how they are formed, I make this suggestion.

A programmer is rated according to the following characteristics:

1. Contact information (the more the better)

2. The presence of their site (preferably on a paid host)

3. Date of registration on MQL4.com (Not critical).

4. Number of posts on MQL4.com (Not critical).

5. Open data on payment systems (WebMoney certificate)

6. Reviews on the forum and arbetraging system WebMoney

In my opinion the presence of all these items will allow you to analyze the person and all his activities on the Internet.

All this is good, but I suspect that the valiant MQL firm in the staff .... Lawyers, and no one has abolished responsibility for defamation in the CC, whether representatives of this company will be willing to go to court because of the posted on its site these lists?
You listed items really serious only p.2, the rest, including on WebMoney-easy "fake.

Reason: