RSI alert asking help small modification - page 3

Revo Trades # :

NOTEZ que les heures sont au début des nouvelles bougies après le point de signal. comme l'op a demandé. Mais j'apprends toujours dans ce monde en constante évolution qu'est mt4 et 5. Si vous voyez un problème, veuillez donner des détails afin que nous puissions apprendre de vous.
@epsilone REMARQUE vous souhaiterez peut-être modifier le message d'alerte pour chaque indicateur afin de pouvoir reconnaître de quel indicateur provient l'alerte. Dans l'image, les 2 lignes vertes proviennent des 2 indicateurs différents.

yes I did not dare to ask but yes making the difference between the two would be useful. thank you

Revo Trades # :
les indicateurs ne montrent que les signaux d'achat . cela vaut également pour les originaux que l'op a postés.
NAH ce n'est pas ça. je reçois des achats et des ventes sur le tfs le plus élevé. OH LE SUSPENSE ME TUE.
William Roeder # :
Both indicators have the same, obvious error. But since you were rude/ignorant/insulting to me, you are on my Do Not Help list.

I will be really happy if you could enlighten us on the problem, I imagined this indicator but I did not program it.

Revo Trades # :
ok. already tested to work only on start of new candle. find the 2 files attached.
Alerts will only happen at start of new candles, AND if the closed candle, the 2 buffers (of the closed candles) has a value in it.
But IMO this misses a lot of signals. You would get higher quality of signals if you got them in real time, like in the (b) files, and use other ways to confirm the better signals.
The signals from these (c) files will be lower quality because you will enter too early or too late on these trades. But good luck to you!

I just had a first sell signal which finally disappeared on the alert, invalid ... it's not good

epsilone #:

I just had a first sell signal which finally disappeared on the alert, invalid ... it's not goodnex

next time make an image to show me. i have them on my charts and is working 100%. i have an alert that shows at start of candle after the dot. That is what you wanted, correct?

Revo Trades # :

next time make an image to show me. i have them on my charts and is working 100%. i have an alert that shows at start of candle after the dot. That is what you wanted, correct?

yes it is exactly that, and you have no alert or after the point disappears because invalid or conversely you have points on the graph without having alerts?

Revo Trades # :

here is an example alert on dax at 08 h TF 30 signal sell 15871.80 / no alert point validated and yet I received the alert

Files:
dax.JPG  148 kb

William Roeder #:
Both indicators have the same, obvious error. But since you were rude/ignorant/insulting to me, you are on my Do Not Help list.

hey i really curious about what error u see ? 

epsilone #:

here is an example alert on dax at 08 h TF 30 signal sell 15871.80 / no alert point validated and yet I received the alert

the alert happens when 1 of the 2 indicators shows the dot. if you want it to only show alert after both your indicators have a dot for each indicator, then, you should have said that. Is that what you want? Do you only want the alert to show when both indicators have signal at same time?

I am not a mind reader.

Revo Trades # :

l'alerte se produit lorsque 1 des 2 indicateurs montre le point. si vous voulez qu'il n'affiche l'alerte qu'après que vos deux indicateurs aient un point pour chaque indicateur, vous auriez dû le dire. Est-ce que c'est ce que tu veux? Voulez-vous que l'alerte s'affiche uniquement lorsque les deux indicateurs ont un signal en même temps ?

Je ne suis pas un lecteur d'esprit.

I do not know what would be the best and it is where your help is essential to me. I am looking for the quality of the signals.

interesting fact about the dax as I showed you this morning the alert was given and the point no longer appeared. and this afternoon, he reappears?

Files:
dax.JPG  157 kb

epsilone #:

I do not know what would be the best and it is where your help is essential to me. I am looking for the quality of the signals.

interesting fact about the dax as I showed you this morning the alert was given and the point no longer appeared. and this afternoon, he reappears?

that can happen if the price data made the signal valid on the last tic of the candle. maybe that is what has happened? But WHRoader has got me "fired up" and extremely curious about this. I am attempting to re code both indicators from scratch and will post them here for you, and hopefully we have an angel watching the post and will help with more constructive words hehe.
(no mentioning of names)(bit more than slightly sarcasm)

Reason: